Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I'm not using the app. I did the 90 day report online yesterday and received an email saying its approved, and to check status at their website. I couldn't find it on their website. I also assume I'll need to print out the report form and keep it in my passport. Without going through this long thread, can someone advise the next step. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, bkkexplorer said:

I'm not using the app. I did the 90 day report online yesterday and received an email saying its approved, and to check status at their website. I couldn't find it on their website. I also assume I'll need to print out the report form and keep it in my passport. Without going through this long thread, can someone advise the next step. Thanks.

Go back on the 90 day reporting site by using this link. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Then click this button.

image.png.aa97b0a7034c52bcb181993873f50f43.png

The enter you passport number, date of birth, and nationality. After clicking the magnifying glass you will see your report at the bottom of page. Then under view click the magnifying glass there.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Go back on the 90 day reporting site by using this link. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Then click this button.

image.png.aa97b0a7034c52bcb181993873f50f43.png

The enter you passport number, date of birth, and nationality. After clicking the magnifying glass you will see your report at the bottom of page. Then under view click the magnifying glass there.

Just to add that on the final page you want the "The Next Appointment PRINT" option.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ProbPossConf said:

On my latest attempt it worked for me too, but then I got the pop-up message to visit my local immi office.

I believe the problem was caused by my last report was manually submitted when I did my last annual extension.

Did my extension in July, 90 day report in August was done in person, today tried my next 90 day, cannot get beyond first page, just get the usual contact IO.

[country of origin worked ok]

• Like 1

Did my last 90 days report online, this time ( due Nov 1st ) tried about 10 times on Chrome, IE and Safari, just got blank white screen after completing page one, not even the usual “ visit your IO “ message ??

Took a look at the app which says I am on 25 days overstay which coincidentally is when I did my annual retirement extension ( Sept 25th ) .

Yup, a trip to the IO for me ☹️

11 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Did my last 90 days report online, this time ( due Nov 1st ) tried about 10 times on Chrome, IE and Safari, just got blank white screen after completing page one, not even the usual “ visit your IO “ message ??

Took a look at the app which says I am on 25 days overstay which coincidentally is when I did my annual retirement extension ( Sept 25th ) .

Yup, a trip to the IO for me ☹️

It's the same thing for me  I extended my non-B visa on 30 July but cannot do the online notification. Next week I'mforced to make the 70 km trip (or send a copy of my passport by mail).

12 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Tried again a few times today and get the dreaded “ visit your IO “ message now ☹️

4 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Tried again a few times today and get the dreaded “ visit your IO “ message now ☹️

Same as me, due date Oct 30th, been trying since 16th with visit the IO message.

Last time it worked for me was February 2020 !!!!!

30 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Last time it worked for me was February 2020 !!!!!

Would that be just before your next extension.

That is the last time my online worked , after my new ext. it all went T***s up.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Would that be just before your next extension.

That is the last time my online worked , after my new ext. it all went T***s up.

I did an extension in July 2020 and this year July 2021

February 2020 was my last online success

From May 2020 to date every online attempt has failed... all failing to get beyond page one.

In person reports to the IO are done in 5 minutes using exactly the same info?

• Like 2

Like several people above me on this thread, my visa extension was in July.

I think they, like me, will have chronic problems for 90 day reporting because July was in-between the meltdown of the database and the remedial action of performing 90 days at the moment of visa extension at Chaeng Wattana (my memory is this was first reported on this thread in mid-August).

My suspicion is this will continue until the next visa extension for all July-extenders. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

So the Immigration eServices App for Foreigners reporting 90 days on mobile Android app doesn't even connect to server anymore?

It does not appear to be working at this time. I could not login to the app just now. Touch login and nothing happens.

It is probably temporary so try again later.

• Like 1

I did my extension of stay renewal over a week ago, when I looked at the app last night it said my overstay was normal with an extension date of 22/11/2020, my new extension date now runs until 22/11/2022, so I have no idea what the glitch in their system is, and therefore maybe why I can not do the 90 day report online through either the app or using the PC.  The last time I was able to do my online report was right before my extension in 2020 before the date the App lists.  The I/O who did my extension did do my 90 day report for me as it was do on the 18th and I did my extension on the 15th.  She indicated to me that I would not be able to do it online anymore as their was a problem in the system that she could not override.  So it looks like I will need to go to MTT or mail in my report as I did all of last year, just a cluster.

Edited by ThailandRyan

Goodmorning,

I also when I looked at the app this morning it says my overstay was normal (after showing me on overstay for over 390 days)

with an extension date of 09/10/2020,

my new extension date now runs until 31/10/2022!

The last time I was able to do my online report was in February 2020, so basically after my extension on 09/10/2020 it never worked always showing me on overstay. 

Hopefully now that is shows a 'normal' overstay I would be able to do it online when my new 90 days report is due January 5th!

I used to be able to do them continuously online, way back when it all started in 2015, but nothing since last year, 

This is Thailand I guess ????????????????????????

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, walailak said:

Hopefully now that is shows a 'normal' overstay I would be able to do it online when my new 90 days report is due January 5th!

You should be able to the online report now. It seems your local office may of changed to a different system.

I applied for a extension in August and the app sill showed my old permit to stay date but I was able to do the report and change the permit to stay on it in September. After doing the report the popup message shows my new date on it now.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You should be able to the online report now. It seems your local office may of changed to a different system.

I applied for a extension in August and the app sill showed my old permit to stay date but I was able to do the report and change the permit to stay on it in September. After doing the report the popup message shows my new date on it now.

I will try in January and see.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Did the app showed you on overstay or normal.,at the time you tried to do the 90 days? 

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I did my extension at CW in August and the mobile app never changed to the new date and today says I am 30 days overstayed. I have always been able to do online 90 day reports before but today the mobile app says 90 day notification report is not allowed for over-stayers. I tried the web site which I normally use and it tells me to visit immigration with no explanation. I mailed it in.

Surely Immigration knows the online app/web site doesn't work, why don't they put an appropriate warning message on there until they fix it?

Edited by Digitalbanana

5 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

I did my extension at CW in August and the mobile app never changed to the new date and today says I am 30 days overstayed. I have always been able to do online 90 day reports before but today the mobile app says 90 day notification report is not allowed for over-stayers. I tried the web site which I normally use and it tells me to visit immigration with no explanation. I mailed it in.

Others reporting in Bangkok are having the same problem. It appears to be a problem with the reporting system they are using.

12 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

In my case my “ overstay “ coincides with my extension date and I assume this is the cause of my 90 day online failure ( I could do it before my last extension ).

0D2FDA5E-F5FF-4726-BCD3-613098E357D4.jpeg.9e0251fc6611a0d3b94ae5e60b62e172.jpeg 

My 90 day report is due Nov 1st , I did it a couple of days ago in person.

I thought it might have reset the app status message, but nope !!

As my op is only 10 mins away will call in one day next week and show them my app “ overstay “ .

9 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

As my op is only 10 mins away will call in one day next week and show them my app “ overstay “ .

I've shown my "overstay " to my I O the last 3 times I have had to do my 90 day report , and told them it is because of this "overstay " I cannot do online reporting ,  they just laugh and tell me to come in and do the 90 day report.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NE1 said:

they just laugh and tell me to come in and do the 90 day report.

I refuse to go there to be laughed at. I use mail.

It's bad enough they leave their web site 'up and running' that doesn't work without a care to notify users they are wasting their time trying to use the online method.

Edited by Hamus Yaigh
  • Like 2

My 15 days - 7 days before my 90 day report is due (when online reporting is supposed to work) started yesterday. The online site is not working AGAIN!

Just the stupid popup " For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

I'll keep trying this week and then go there again next week if necessary.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, blindcloud said:

My 15 days - 7 days before my 90 day report is due (when online reporting is supposed to work) started yesterday. The online site is not working AGAIN!

Just the stupid popup " For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

The period for on-line reporting is now 15 days before until the actual reporting date (as shown on your notification from last time).

Edited by Yorkie

12 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

The period for on-line reporting is now 15 days before until the actual reporting date (as shown on your notification from last time).

Thanks for the updated information. So, I can try to do it online for the next two weeks, then I have up to seven days after to go in-person. Hopefully the website will miraculously start working before then.

• Like 1

I have been posting mine since the beginning of this year.

I send the docs. by EMS and include a nine Baht SAE for return.

Just use track and trace to see when it was delivered and who signed for it… and keep a copy just in case…

1 hour ago, blindcloud said:

As noted in another post it's now 15 days prior to the expiry date for online attempts,

7 days after expiry only if you go in-person to report.

5 hours ago, blindcloud said:

Thanks for the updated information. So, I can try to do it online for the next two weeks, then I have up to seven days after to go in-person. Hopefully the website will miraculously start working before then.

Why would it? It hasn't worked for several months now. If you do a visa extension and it worked before, chances are it doesn't now.