Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 hour ago, Mamasun said:

As I said...its now more than 2 weeks.........my informations are always correct..as Chrome keep in memory,,,What message do you get if you try earlier ?

I am sorry if it is not clear !!! I just want to know what happen when you visit extranet if it is NOT the time to report ? Thanks ..Have a beautiful day

15 minutes ago, Mamasun said:

I am sorry if it is not clear !!! I just want to know what happen when you visit extranet if it is NOT the time to report ? Thanks ..Have a beautiful day

For me on completion of page one after fill captcha pressing subimt returns to page one

33 minutes ago, Mamasun said:

I just visited extranet and it is NOT the time for me to report.  After completing page one, and entering the captcha, and pressing submit, I got this screen:

80795859_Screenshotfrom2021-10-1213-15-09.png.57e74515a07923f94e6c7364c477338b.png

I then visited the app, and after entering my email and password, I got this screen from the app:

app3.jpeg.896114c9691d6c1894146d05feb7a947.jpeg

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, pablo el sueco said:

I then visited the app, and after entering my email and password, I got this screen from the app:

You should close that message and try doing the report. It might work if it is your first report online.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You should close that message and try doing the report. It might work if it is your first report online.

I closed the overstay message, and tried doing the report still using the app.  After entering my details and clicking submit, I got the result shown below.  I have done 3 online reports in the distant past using extranet; never successful using the app.

103185401_Screenshot2.png.f54e6a12df8d910a4c5827a359f43514.png

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I had to wait about 5 and half years for it to work for me due to a old entry and a new passport. I was able to do my first one last October and I have been able to do 4 of them since

I'm four years into a new passport and unable to do onine 90-day reporting since. Back then I was told that the new PP number would not work for 90-day reporting until  I re-entered Thailand, at which time the new number is entered into the database.

Are you saying that you can now do online reporting without having re-entered Thailand? Did you do anything special, or have they simply up graded their database?

Thanks.

Edited by rabas

I just visited Immigration and did my 90 day report, I was supposed to do it on Saturday, but I had to pass that area so I decided to do it today, I arrived around 14.00 and not a single people in cue. When I got my report done I showed that the Immigration app show I am on overstay. The Officer smiled a lot almost laughing. And say "Yes. VISA system, 90 day system different, not connect. Next time you can do. System will connect". So I asked "Are your sure next time can do On-line". She smiled even more and said, "Yes Sure".

Let's see if she is correct.

Edited by Eaglekott
Added " "
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, pablo el sueco said:

I'm sorry to tell you that she was mocking you for her own entertainment.  This is apparently how they deal with such complaints, now.

When I did my 90-day report last month, I showed the Officer the app's screenshot of my 300-day overstay.  The Officer said, "Oh, I can fix that right now."  She started typing on her keyboard and her associate came over and watched over her shoulder, offering suggestions and snickering.  After a minute, they both grinned broadly and said, "Done; your overstay status is cleared."  I thanked them both for their help.  Today, a month later, I am 331 days overstay.

She didn't mock me at all she was very nice. She more looked a bit embarrassed than being the mocking type. Maybe your correction didn't work because their 90 day report system and the "VISA" system is not connected yet. But let hope it will be and work in 90 days, Or I go to the same girl and ask again. And I think in your case they really tried to help you, and instead of loosing their face and say they failed they say now it's done or they believed it should work now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I have not left the country for over 13 years.

I had heard there was a change last year. Online reporting did not work for me in April last year so skipped 2 reports under the amnesty. Did a report in August when I went to immigration for my extension.

Then in October I tried doing it online early and almost fell out of my chair after I got to page 2 for the first time ever. Completed the report and got instant approval.

I have been doing the online reports and on the app since then except for one in April when immigrations extranet was down.

Great, I'll give it another try. I was able to report online 3 times before changing my passport 4 years ago. Seems they fixed problems with the older system just about about 5 years ago.

On 10/11/2021 at 9:03 AM, ubonjoe said:

It only appears to be a problem at certain offices. It appears some are using a newer system.

I had no problem doing a online report in September after applying for a new extension in August.

I get auto approval of my reports after submitting page 2. 

Did the last 7 reports online - but physically went to Samut Prakan Immigration today as I still couldn't get it to submit an application.

IOS App said on overstay.

Even the IO said they couldn't get it to work.

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

She didn't mock me at all she was very nice. .... and instead of loosing their face and say they failed they say now it's done or they believed it should work now.

Sorry if I missed it, but in your case now the IO says the online 90 day is OK for next time, can you confirm your mobile app says your visa is normal also as of now?

18 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Sorry if I missed it, but in your case now the IO says the online 90 day is OK for next time, can you confirm your mobile app says your visa is normal also as of now?

My app still say Overstay, and I think it will until the two different systems if properly connected. I will get a new Passport before my next 90 day report so I would guess I must go there one more time. I will try to time it so I can go transfer stamps and get a new renewal of my ext. of stay at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

My app still say Overstay, and I think it will until the two different systems if properly connected. I will get a new Passport before my next 90 day report so I would guess I must go there one more time. I will try to time it so I can go transfer stamps and get a new renewal of my ext. of stay at the same time.

And ask to do a new 90 day report during your extension interview,this will correct your overstay in app and allow online reports

• Like 1

3 hours ago, norbra said:

And ask to do a new 90 day report during your extension interview,this will correct your overstay in app and allow online reports

It didn't work for me at Surin Immigration earlier this year.

6 hours ago, norbra said:

Im not sure what you mean by extension interview, I usually just go there to have my Picture taken and pay the fee. My lawyer does all the heavy work like be there 6.30am and wait the whole day. I'm in and out within the hour. Might take longer this upcoming time because I also have a new Passport.

Is it different because my stay is based on work, or is it when my lawyer hand in the documents you referring to? If its when we hand in all the documents, as it is now the places to get the extension and 90 days report is in different building some kilometers apart.

3 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

Im not sure what you mean by extension interview, I usually just go there to have my Picture taken and pay the fee. My lawyer does all the heavy work like be there 6.30am and wait the whole day. I'm in and out within the hour. Might take longer this upcoming time because I also have a new Passport.

Is it different because my stay is based on work, or is it when my lawyer hand in the documents you referring to? If its when we hand in all the documents, as it is now the places to get the extension and 90 days report is in different building some kilometers apart.

A lawyer? When I was working we sent an office girl. 

15 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

Normally a 90 day ic done At MTT office but this doesn't correct the problems with overstay,so by doing 90 day report with your extension because it will then be in the master database and fix overstay. Have your lawyer complete a TM47 form and submit it next time you go to immigration

Edited by norbra

23 minutes ago, norbra said:

Normally a 90 day ic done At MTT office but this doesn't correct the problems with overstay,so by doing 90 day report with your extension because it will then be in the master database and fix overstay. Have your lawyer complete a TM47 form and submit it next time you go to immigration

If he's working would he not be going to a  "One Stop"?

17 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

A lawyer? When I was working we sent an office girl. 

How can an office girl do the extension interview and have your picture taken? This was about getting 90 days report done at the same time as renewal of VISA (Extension of stay) with a new passport and about doing the 90 day report only.

4 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

How can an office girl do the extension interview and have your picture taken? This was about getting 90 days report done at the same time as renewal of VISA (Extension of stay) with a new passport and about doing the 90 day report only.

How does a lawyer do it? 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

How does a lawyer do it? 

My lawyer prepares all papers needed for the extension, take all pictures at our office needed to proof we have over 4 Thai working per "Farang" prepare all documents from Revenue and SSO office, prepare DBD papers etc... and certify all documents that needs it so he is sure all documents is in order, then he go very very early to CW, pick a que ticket to get a que ticket and then he waits for hours and let me know when its about one hour to our turn, I arrive (usually around 13.30) have to wait 15-30 minutes, smile and joke a bit whit the officer, take my picture, I pay the government fee, and I leave my lawyer there for hours to wait for them to process the documents, and he return my Passport and WP next day with the consideration stamp. When the 90 day consideration is passes he come by get my Passport, take it to CW and get the proper one year stamp. But this might be a bit off topic since it was about doing 90 day report at my ext interview.

The online reporting for 90 days will not allow the "Nationality" field to be accessed when clicking on the list icon.

Tried several times this morning...will wait to try later.

Never had problem previously for many years...maybe Thai immigration is updating their website for the Nov. 1st opening to include the TM.6.

12 minutes ago, ProbPossConf said:

I believe the problem was caused by my last report was manually submitted when I did my last annual extension.

I believe the system does not work as it should.

If I pay my Electric or Phone bill online , it doesn't refuse me because the time before I went into the office to pay it.

If the name , address , passport no. or whatever has not changed , there is no reason anybody should be denied online reporting.

I gaurantee you , if there was a 50 baht charge for online reporting , it would be fixed in no time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1