Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

8 minutes ago, chessman said:

Can anybody confirm that Immigration in Bangkok (at MTT) is still open on Saturdays to do 90 day reports? And are the opening hours the same  as M-F or shortened?

I have seen no announcement that it is not open on Saturdays. Same opening hours.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, chessman said:

Can anybody confirm that Immigration in Bangkok (at MTT) is still open on Saturdays to do 90 day reports? And are the opening hours the same  as M-F or shortened?

Based on this Bangkok Immigration FB post, I'd say they're closed on the 23rd, but are open on Thursday 21 Oct.

So open on Saturdays: 2, 9, 16 and 30 Oct.

bangimmfb.jpg

Edited by mtls2005
  • Thanks 1

On 10/1/2021 at 5:05 PM, KhaoNiaw said:

Did your last one work online? If so, have you since done an extension of stay? It seems that many people are finding that this is not being updated in the system and the 90-day report can't be done online.

I will ask about this when I do my extension on Monday. My 90 day is due mid November. I have only done 2 online extenins that were both successful. I will ask if/when my data will be updated in their 90-day system. It may be I will have to report in person in mid november, but can do the remainder online. 

52 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Based on this Bangkok Immigration FB post, I'd say they're closed on the 23rd, but are open on Thursday 21 Oct.

I think they may made mistake on that calendar they posted.

The 25th is a substitute for the 23rd that is Chulalongkorn Day on other calendars.

Have done the last 7 90 reports online without a problem.

Now can't submit after the first page.

Tried the IOS app the emailed link to validate won't work.

As other poster have said - online reporting only Started in 2016 (?) Sometimes this country is an embarrassment.

RAZZ

23 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

Have done the last 7 90 reports online without a problem.

Now can't submit after the first page.

Tried the IOS app the emailed link to validate won't work.

As other poster have said - online reporting only Started in 2016 (?) Sometimes this country is an embarrassment.

RAZZ

have you had an extension since the last 90 day?

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Apparently this could mean they haven't updated the new extension date in the system. Could try the old date and see if it accepts

I can't get past the first page - so no new extension date to add.

I guess there is a problem with their system.

RAZZ

2 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

I guess there is a problem with their system.

It only appears to be a problem at certain offices. It appears some are using a newer system.

I had no problem doing a online report in September after applying for a new extension in August.

I get auto approval of my reports after submitting page 2. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mamasun said:

Hello to you All...i have a question in mind : what will happen if someone forget to do the 90 days for 1 year...and then goes for an extension of stay ?

You will be fined 2,000 baht and a notation made in your passport that you were late in filing a 90-day report.  You will file a 90-Day Report then or they will do it for you, and then you can apply for your extension of stay.  There are no further consequences.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, skatewash said:

You will file a 90-Day Report then or they will do it for you, and then you can apply for your extension of stay. 

I read another poster say he did a 90 day report in person at time of doing visa extension with the same IO processing both. This was also before the 90 day was due. By doing this does this mean online 90 day reports will work going forward or not?

9 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

I read another poster say he did a 90 day report in person at time of doing visa extension with the same IO processing both. This was also before the 90 day was due. By doing this does this mean online 90 day reports will work going forward or not?

This happened to me as well, on doing an extension of stay the IO put a new piece of paper in my passport saying next 90 was not required until date x/y/z (3 months after the dates of my extension, implying they had updated for me. I mentioned to a friend and they said to try an online 90 day just in case, I did and got approval for that. Has left me a little confused but have put my online 90 approval in my passport.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chad3000 said:

Internet Explorer is finished. Done.

How is that relevant to this topic.

Immigration has not mentioned it for a long time now as being needed for online reporting.

I have been using Chrome for a long time now.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

How is that relevant to this topic.

Immigration has not mentioned it for a long time now as being needed for online reporting.

I have been using Chrome for a long time now.

I'd read somewhere in the thread it was the preferred browser. Maybe bc the thread is so old...

4 minutes ago, Chad3000 said:

I'd read somewhere in the thread it was the preferred browser. Maybe bc the thread is so old...

This topic still has a lot info relevant and current info. 

If your read a little further than page one you will find they did a fix in mid 2015 to where about any browser will work.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

This topic still has a lot info relevant and current info. 

If your read a little further than page one you will find they did a fix in mid 2015 to where about any browser will work.

Yes, I'm aware of that save for the fact I've not been able to use it for a year - which makes it broken.

First two trips to MTT they told me it'd be fixed in two weeks. It's been nine months or more. Last trip they didn't say anything.

Guess you gotta keep the military busy doing something.

1 minute ago, Chad3000 said:

Yes, I'm aware of that save for the fact I've not been able to use it for a year - which makes it broken.

First two trips to MTT they told me it'd be fixed in two weeks. It's been nine months or more. Last trip they didn't say anything.

it seems to be a  problem that occurs due to the online reporting system a office is using.

I had to wait about 5 and half years for it to work for me due to a old entry and a new passport. I was able to do my first one last October and I have been able to do 4 of them since then and I had to do one in April when the extranet was down for about 2 months. All my online reports have been instantly approved.

If you were to use the mobile app for online reporting it would probably inform you of the problem (late reporting or overstay) instead of just the contact your local office (that only comes up on the app if your records cannot be found and that could be an error in what you entered).

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

it seems to be a  problem that occurs due to the online reporting system a office is using.

I had to wait about 5 and half years for it to work for me due to a old entry and a new passport. I was able to do my first one last October and I have been able to do 4 of them since then and I had to do one in April when the extranet was down for about 2 months. All my online reports have been instantly approved.

If you were to use the mobile app for online reporting it would probably inform you of the problem (late reporting or overstay) instead of just the contact your local office (that only comes up on the app if your records cannot be found and that could be an error in what you entered).

1 That is not a solution

2 System is obviously broken. They obviously don't care because it's been a year.

Thanks for your input.

• Like 1

Hi , what kind of message do you get if you try to report online before the 2 weeks of time for the 90 days.. I mean it this work only in the time window of 2 weeks before . ? ( Actually mine is due in 4 days,,I have try today and get the message to visit my immigration

Edited by Mamasun
Fault language

9 minutes ago, Mamasun said:

Hi , what kind of message do you get if you try to report online before the 2 weeks of time for the 90 days.. I mean it this work only in the time window of 2 weeks before . ? ( Actually mine is due in 4 days,,I have try today and get the message to visit my immigration

You can do your report up to 2 weeks early to the day your report is due.

You should not be getting the message to contact your local office. Are you sure you entered everything correctly on page one.

Have you applied for a new extension since your last report?

Have you done online reports before?

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can do your report up to 2 weeks early to the day your report is due.

You should not be getting the message to contact your local office. Are you sure you entered everything correctly on page one.

Have you applied for a new extension since your last report?

Have you done online reports before?

As I said...its now more than 2 weeks.........my informations are always correct..as Chrome keep in memory,,,What message do you get if you try earlier ?