Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

46 minutes ago, soleddy said:

As usual, its unclear if manual in-person 90 day is still at MTT or back at CW. Anyone know? I read here that the appt. system is down, so maybe get in line at 8.30?

You will do your 90 day report at MTT.

2 hours ago, Lucian said:

Since I couldn't login to the Extranet or iOS App to report my 90-days for the past 9 months (where the system rejected my report due to "overstay" - which is incorrect), I had to again visit MTT to file in the report personally.

I lodged a "complaint" at the MTT Service Counter which was suggested by the Division 1@CW who had replied to my email complaint a week ago. At the MTT Service Counter the officer confirmed that I'm not on "overstay" and his system showed that my visa will only expire in April 2022. However he cannot do anything on his side about the extranet system as it's the responsibility of CW.

I suspect that there are 2 separate databases - one to serve the extranet (and IOS app) and the other to serve officers working real-time at the counters at MTT and CW. Somehow the extranet database was not synced or updated to the real-time database.

As a TVF (or now ANF) member said, it just need an entry-level IT guy to fix this!

I can only repeat a quote from earlier this year:

"Immigration Bureau deputy commander Pol Maj Gen Achayon Kraithong said online reporting is an essential channel to help reduce overcrowding at immigration offices during the Covid-19 pandemic".

• Haha 2

Once again Im doing the online correctly, scrolling down to SUBMIT box and ticking it.

Then I get the same box telling me to "Contact my local office".

This goes on 8 times a day, What I am I doing wrong? No, I haven't changed passport or left BKK for 3 years. My Mac has tried with Chrome and Safari.

Eddy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, soleddy said:

Once again Im doing the online correctly, scrolling down to SUBMIT box and ticking it.

Then I get the same box telling me to "Contact my local office".

This goes on 8 times a day, What I am I doing wrong? No, I haven't changed passport or left BKK for 3 years. My Mac has tried with Chrome and Safari.

Eddy

Did your last one work online? If so, have you since done an extension of stay? It seems that many people are finding that this is not being updated in the system and the 90-day report can't be done online.

• Like 2

You could be right. My last two were done by an agent, precisely because I lost patience with the daft 90 day reporting. My guess is that she uses Thai messengers to take in sackloads.

Eddy

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 8:37 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

fyi, I was at BKK CW Immigration yesterday for my annual extension renewal... And I had an upcoming 90-day report coming due on Oct. 8 -- 3+ weeks into the future.

I asked the officer doing my extension, and she readily/easily agreed to reset my 90-day report and give me a new date and slip for mid-December. (So hopefully I also won't have to worry about my extension not being updated in their system the next time I go to do a regular online 90-day report).

When I did my annual extension last month about same time as you (15th Non O extension for me), the IO just asked for my existing 90 day report print out from last online report and never mentioned a need to do a new 90 day report before time there an then.

Why was this needed for you now - did you know something was wrong? Was your previous online 90 day reports not working?

16 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I WANTED to see if I could do my 90 day report at BKK CW as part of doing my extension, so I wouldn't have to worry several weeks later about whether or not the online reporting sytem was going to be functioning at that time.

Thanks. But why would doing the face to face 90 day report whilst doing an extension stop any worry about 90 day online working in future? Does the IO fix something at the time to make sure 90 day online works going forward? The IO said nothing to me about it.

• Like 1

That's in fact what occurred to me!

Did my extension today at BKK CW and the officer allowed me to do my 90 day reports as part of the extension, instead of having to go on November 10th for a separate trip to MTT. 

Also she hinted to my wife that the 90 days report team will be moving back to CW very very soon ????

AS OTHERS  mentioned, 

for the past 11 months ( the system rejects my report due to "overstay" - which is incorrect)

Before that I had no issues doing them online since they implemented the system well back in 2015????

On 9/29/2021 at 12:32 PM, chickenslegs said:

1) Clicking on the blue tab- "notification of staying in the kingdom over 90 days" took me straight to the form. Didn't need to tick the "agree" box until the end.

2) The printable receipt appeared automatically after the approval.

This process was true for me too, but I was unable to print my receipt so I copied the screen image and printed that. This was the first time time that I was able to complete my online report. So, if I have the Barcode at the bottom am I finished? Do I get an e-mail from Immigration too? My report day is this Friday the 8th of Oct. Is there anything else I need to do? Thank you for any replies.

4 hours ago, teetersb said:

This process was true for me too, but I was unable to print my receipt so I copied the screen image and printed that. This was the first time time that I was able to complete my online report. So, if I have the Barcode at the bottom am I finished? Do I get an e-mail from Immigration too? My report day is this Friday the 8th of Oct. Is there anything else I need to do? Thank you for any replies.

Did this not work for you?

Printing the 90 Report receipt:

Select the green "Check the status of your application" button here:
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Click passport information tab.

Fill in Passport number, date of birth, and nationality.  Click on search icon (magnifying glass).

Click on view for the report that was just approved.

When showing the report scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on "The Next Appointment (PRINT)"

LOL, I see what you mean.  The last step ("The Next Appointment (PRINT)") doesn't seem to be working.  You did the right thing by capturing a screen print of the report with approved status and printing that.  It's not the same as the next appointment slip but it's the best you can do under the present circumstances.  Maybe give it a few days to get fixed (hahaha) and try again.  The one thing missing from what you have is your new due date, which should be 89 days from the date your current report was approved.

• Like 1

Same here - can't get past the first page, after 'Submit". Just get the ridiculous "contact your local immi...." popup.

I noticed this morning that the BP had an article saying that the Online Reporting was 'back online on Friday, after being down for months'.  

Off to the Post Office tomorrow, then.......????

9 minutes ago, skatewash said:

LOL, I see what you mean.  The last step ("The Next Appointment (PRINT)") doesn't seem to be working.  You did the right thing by capturing a screen print of the report with approved status and printing that.  It's not the same as the next appointment slip but it's the best you can do under the present circumstances.  Maybe give it a few days to get fixed (hahaha) and try again.  The one thing missing from what you have is your new due date, which should be 89 days from the date your current report was approved.

The last step "The next appointment [print]... don't just click this:

Hover your mouse over the "print" word, right click your mouse on PRINT, a drop down box will appear> select print.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, scooterboy said:

I noticed this morning that the BP had an article saying that the Online Reporting was 'back online on Friday, after being down for months'. 

That article is dated 23rd April 2021.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 4:09 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I think you misunderstood my comments. I didn't NEED to do my 90 day report as part of doing my extension at BKK CW.

I WANTED to see if I could do my 90 day report at BKK CW as part of doing my extension, so I wouldn't have to worry several weeks later about whether or not the online reporting sytem was going to be functioning at that time.

As I was preparing to go for my extension appointment, I had heard BKK CW (in a major change from recent practice) was allowing people to do 90 day reports as part of extensions, instead of sending them off for a separate trip/visit to MTT. And that's in fact what occurred.

Well said, yes why not get it done at the same time even if you loose even weeks of time... I mean you then have 90days from your visit, and its free anyway..

Would you really want to come back again in a few weeks otherwise?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It comes and goes over the years...  there are some possible clever hints here, some I found not to work, but its worth a try learning all the tips unless you like visiting immi

Edited by Seeall
<deleted> keyboard.
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

The last step "The next appointment [print]... don't just click this:

Hover your mouse over the "print" word, right click your mouse on PRINT, a drop down box will appear> select print.

Didn't work for me.  Right-clicking on the Print button, causes the report window to close for me so if I were to select print I would be getting a printout of the search results for my passport information.  Using the Chrome browser.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, skatewash said:

Didn't work for me.  Right-clicking on the Print button, causes the report window to close for me so if I were to select print I would be getting a printout of the search results for my passport information.  Using the Chrome browser.

webmaster must have some very special skills indeed lol

On 10/1/2021 at 1:08 PM, Lucian said:

Since I couldn't login to the Extranet or iOS App to report my 90-days for the past 9 months (where the system rejected my report due to "overstay" - which is incorrect), I had to again visit MTT to file in the report personally.

I lodged a "complaint" at the MTT Service Counter which was suggested by the Division 1@CW who had replied to my email complaint a week ago. At the MTT Service Counter the officer confirmed that I'm not on "overstay" and his system showed that my visa will only expire in April 2022. However he cannot do anything on his side about the extranet system as it's the responsibility of CW.

I suspect that there are 2 separate databases - one to serve the extranet (and IOS app) and the other to serve officers working real-time at the counters at MTT and CW. Somehow the extranet database was not synced or updated to the real-time database.

As a TVF (or now ANF) member said, it just need an entry-level IT guy to fix this!

Or pass the buck.......  above my PG ..... Knock off time soon... dont have to....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Really? Not surprised - they often carry old and out-of-date articles for weeks and months on end. Still, my fault and noticed the article before getting my morning coffees to wake up properly. ????

3 hours ago, skatewash said:

Works for me... sorry can't help more?

2 hours ago, scooterboy said:

Really? Not surprised - they often carry old and out-of-date articles for weeks and months on end. Still, my fault and noticed the article before getting my morning coffees to wake up properly. ????

I also quoted it about a week ago and didn't notice that it was six months old!

[However, it's an easy mistake to make when one of the chiefs of immigration states that it's essential that on-line reporting is available yet 6 months later nothing has been done to fix it]

Edited by Yorkie

On 10/7/2021 at 10:08 AM, claynlr said:

I get to the first info page and fill out, do the captcha number and hit submit. Then get the report to immigration instead of the second info page…last report I was able to do online ok…frustrating 

Same with me. Have been doing it online for years without a problem and now this. If I use the app, it says I am on overstay (although I’m not) so with the app at least you get the probable reason it won’t work.