Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Despite doing a 90 days report at MTT since the "overstay" error kicked in on the App (i.e. they've had a chance to file a 90 days with the new visa extension onto the database), the App continues to wrongly display overstay (50 days now). My next report is not until December but I tire of their incompetence. A decent IT guy could probably sort their database out in 20 minutes. 

Screenshot_20210919-170347.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

Despite doing a 90 days report at MTT since the "overstay" error kicked in on the App (i.e. they've had a chance to file a 90 days with the new visa extension onto the database), the App continues to wrongly display overstay (50 days now). My next report is not until December but I tire of their incompetence.

I don't know what the problem is there and other offices.

But they seem to working to fix it or have already. There have been recent post about CW having people applying for extensions to complete a TM47 form and do a new report to reset the database.

Maybe your next report will fix the problem.

I applied for my extension last month and it still showed my old permit date on the message but no message about being on a overstay when I did my report this month and was successful. After it was accepted and auto approved it now shows my new extension date that it got from my new report.

Look back a couple of pages to see the post about it I did on the 4th of this month.

• Like 1

Is online 90 day reporting currently working okay? I have done online (windows 10, Brave browser) without issue many times before but this morning am getting the message below. Has the link changed or been updated? Used https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

image.png.1948d9efcad31f4a14d20bdecc98a84b.png

unfortunately, I missed my last 90-day report deadline, so i have to go do it in person at MTT before I do my visa extension at CW.

what would be the best way to travel to MTT coming from siam square?

Also, how early should I get there to not be stuck waiting for too long?

thanks for your helpful responses

also,

4 minutes ago, poskat said:

unfortunately, I missed my last 90-day report deadline, so i have to go do it in person at MTT before I do my visa extension at CW.

what would be the best way to travel to MTT coming from siam square?

Also, how early should I get there to not be stuck waiting for too long?

thanks for your helpful responses

also,

Most report little or no waits but 1300 or later should be good as most will go in morning.  I take taxi from Latphao and expect that would be best option - should not be too much traffic.

16 hours ago, Forza2002 said:

Is online 90 day reporting currently working okay? I have done online (windows 10, Brave browser) without issue many times before but this morning am getting the message below. Has the link changed or been updated? Used https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

image.png.1948d9efcad31f4a14d20bdecc98a84b.png

Same issue for me. Have tried various browsers, the past couple of days, always the same problem.

5 hours ago, HexTree said:

Same issue for me. Have tried various browsers, the past couple of days, always the same problem.

Just opened the site which means it is working.

Getting the message to contact your local office does not mean it is not working. It means there is a problem with your record caused by a incorrect entry on page one or you are outside the reporting window or shown as on a overstay and etc.

Many people have had problems doing the report after applying for a extension of stay and their record was not updated and shows them as on a overstay.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Getting the message to contact your local office does not mean it is not working. It means there is a problem with your record caused by a incorrect entry on page one or you are outside the reporting window or shown as on a overstay and etc.

Many people have had problems doing the report after applying for a extension of stay and their record was not updated and shows them as on a overstay.

Hi Joe, thanks for your reply. I am inside the window as my next reporting notification date is 04Oct. I printed off my last report, and have typed everything as per my last 2,3 reports. My extension of stay (Retirement, Non-O) was recently renewed at the end of Aug.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

hello ubonjoe, I have the same problem after the last extension, is there any activity they want solve this database problem??? thanks

42 minutes ago, Forza2002 said:

My extension of stay (Retirement, Non-O) was recently renewed at the end of Aug.

That is probably why you got the message to check with your local office.

It might work next time if you do a report by mail or in person. 

CW has been having people complete a TM47 when doing their extensions to update the database.

42 minutes ago, uli65 said:

hello ubonjoe, I have the same problem after the last extension, is there any activity they want solve this database problem??? thanks

It may be corrected when you do your report in person.

See my post be this one.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

See my post be this one.

I've done my last 3 reports in person due to the system not allowing me to progress beyond page one

although I'm still using the same info for the last 4 years when I did  my passport renewal.

End of October will be my next report... I'm expecting to travel again.

I tried download an Android emulator so that I could use the Immigration App, and it gave me the overstay bug. So yes, as ubonjoe mentions, that's likely the same reason for the website issue, even though I did my last report in person. Just have to file it in person.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

See my post be this one.

thanks for reply, 2 times reportet 90 days at immigration they told me always the same- we have problems, please wait,  in  korat nobody is interested to help about this database problem

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Well. I'm due for an extension and a report in a couple weeks, I'm going to try to do both at the same time at CW...

Wish me luck!

BKK CW is now directly handling 90-day report updates for people going there to process extensions of stay. Just bring along a completed TM47 form along with your various extension docs.

The same IO handling your extension should do the 90-day report update for you right there in the same cubicle while you wait, once you let the IO know that you also have a 90-report upcoming and ask if they can process it for you.

I did my retirement extension and 90-day report update there last week, and they did my 90-day report update for a due date that was still 3 weeks into the future.  Forum member @Pib just did his marriage extension there this week, and they handled his 90-day report update for a due date nearly 6 weeks into the future.

In my case, I waited until the IO was nearly complete with all my extension stuff, and then at the very end, asked about doing the 90-day report and showed and gave her my completed TM47 form. The whole process took about 2 minutes from start to finish.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

BKK CW is now directly handling 90-day report updates for people going there to process extensions of stay. Just bring along a completed TM47 form along with your various extension docs.

The same IO handling your extension should do the 90-day report update for you right there in the same cubicle while you wait, once you let the IO know that you also have a 90-report upcoming and ask if they can process it for you.

I did my retirement extension and 90-day report update there last week, and they did my 90-day report update for a due date that was still 3 weeks into the future.  Forum member @Pib just did his marriage extension there this week, and they handled his 90-day report update for a due date nearly 6 weeks into the future.

In my case, I waited until the IO was nearly complete with all my extension stuff, and then at the very end, asked about doing the 90-day report and showed and gave her my completed TM47 form. The whole process took about 2 minutes from start to finish.

Great, thanks!

I did my report at Muang Thong Thani last week. I asked the initial queue staff a couple times about doing it online but got no answer. I then asked the person processing my report about it. They said it was broken. I asked again how I could do it online and they said I’d have to contact the IT head office.

(I’m sure ubonjoe’s answers are correct but I’m just sharing what the staff said.

Online last worked for me in December. My visa extension was April/May.)

Edited by landosmiles

Just tried online system this morning on both PC and phone. The app says I am on overstay by 151 days despite having a current visa extension until April 2022 and 90 day report valid until 7 October 2021. On checking the online record it shows no 90 day reports since 27 October 2020, before my current extension was processed. I have now prepared a postal application with a request that they update my 90 day report records. After my last postal application, the slip did not arrive and I went to  MTT and asked them to fix the records, they gave me a report but took no action on the records. The duplicate postal reply arrived three weeks later. What I would describe as a <deleted>'s muddle.

PS. I have just emailed Immigration Division 1 at Chaeng Wattana ([email protected]) asking them to sort it out, email addresses for all local offices are available at https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?p=17326, maybe if they get sufficient requests they might fix it.

image.png

Edited by Classic Ray
addition of further action
  • Like 2

Just now, Yorkie said:

This was posted on another Thailand farang site and it was indicated that it is recent. Unfortunately it is not dated.

On line.jpg

Slightly incorrect - if you have stayed in the Kingdom over 90 days then you will not be able to report on-line.

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Slightly incorrect - if you have stayed in the Kingdom over 90 days then you will not be able to report on-line.

It means a report of staying longer than 90 days.

I think that announcement was done in April after the immigration extranet started working after being down for 2 months.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

This was posted on another Thailand farang site

There were some issues with the TM.30 website; you couldn't save the entered info. So maybe this means that (Sec. 38) has been corrected?

No clue what they might mean re: 90-Day resuming "normal" operations?

38 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think that announcement was done in April after the immigration extranet started working after being down for 2 months.

I have asked the poster and apparently the notice originated from Asean Now today. Of course, that doesn't confirm that the notice was issued by Immigration today, particularly as it's the weekend.