Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

18 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Correct. My 90 day report is due September 19th, in 11 days, and yes I did renew my extension in March.

Still, since I am unable to return to CW do I have any options or just skip it and take the 2k fine later?

I am in Koh Tao and there is a local immigration office here, worth contacting them?

You can mail in your report. If you sent it today by EMS it would get to immigration earlier than the 7 days before requirement. See: https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666  Ignore the part that says it has to be mailed 15 before. Put your address in Bangkok on the return envelope.

You would have to formally change your address to do the report at another office.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Another stupid rule. You can sit on a computer or be on your phone anywhere in Thailand and do a 90 day report. 

So why can we not do a 90 day report in any Immi. Office ?  

In fairness, if you live in Bangkok you have to travel to another Province (Nonthaburi) to do your 90 day report that you live in Bangkok.

Edited by mokwit
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, mokwit said:

In fairness, if you live in Bangkok you have to travel to another Province (Nonthaburi) to do your 90 day report that you live in Bangkok.

Not really what I was referring to.

It's not like you are on hols. or visiting family and you have to return back to your immi. office to do a report.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fookhaht said:

Some of us are finding out, on the website version, that when the pop-up message comes up to see your local office, hit refresh. It will often kick the process to the next screen to continue your online report. This has worked for me for the last two reporting cycles.

I just tried the refresh trick, but I guess it only works if you are on a PC. Only option is to click OK on a tablet and that just starts the process again.

Immigration really are at the forefront of uselessness. 

• Haha 2

FWIW, during my annual extension of stay renewal at CW this week, Immigration workers were passing out TM.47 forms for 90-day reporting to those in the "L" desk area. When prompted it was mentioned that filing then and there would reset the databases, and this will allow you to file online in the future.

My current next report date was 14 Oct 2021, after filing this week it is now 7-Dec 2021.

Let's see if this gets me back in good graces with the on-line reporting gods.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

So why can we not do a 90 day report in any Immi. Office ?  

You could before January of 2015 when the changed the rules. They did it in preparation for the online reporting and also they had already started doing them electronically at local offices.

Mail in reporting works good at most local offices. 

18 minutes ago, NE1 said:

How does stopping you doing a 90 day report in any province tie in with electronic reporting.

Because they have to be approved at the local immigration office are forward to. If they do not have a record of you last report they would reject it.

19 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Online works good for some but not for all , mail in reporting is good for some and not for all. 

It does work for many people. 

19 minutes ago, NE1 said:

If the online system worked , would'nt that cut the need for Mail in reports .

I was not able to do online reports for about 5 and half years due to an old entry and new passport. After they fixed that problem last year I was able to it online. I have now done 4 of them.

I mailed in my reports at one time when the moved the office further away that made doing them in person was impractical. Then they opened a branch office here in the city (10 km from the house) about a year and half later.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I was not able to do online reports for about 5 and half years due to an old entry and new passport. After they fixed that problem last year I was able to it online. I have now done 4 of them.

A lot of people were able to do online reports for a few years , now they can't .

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I mailed in my reports at one time when the moved the office further away that made doing them in person was impractical. Then they opened a branch office here in the city (10 km from the house) about a year and half later.

Some offices do not do mail in and the online system is not working for them.

My point being , if there was One central database that all the immigration offices accessed maybe things would run smoother for us.

• Like 2

Just did the report, desktop PC running Windows 11, Edge with IE mode compatibility specifying Immigration site, VPN off.

Instantly approved by Khon Kaen.

BUT I can't remember how to get that form with the next reporting date on it. The one you put in the passport.

Any help welcome, please.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mahtin said:

Just did the report, desktop PC running Windows 11, Edge with IE mode compatibility specifying Immigration site, VPN off.

Instantly approved by Khon Kaen.

BUT I can't remember how to get that form with the next reporting date on it. The one you put in the passport.

Any help welcome, please.

Same site:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Click on green button to check the status of your application.  
Click passport information tab

Enter passport number, nationality, and birthdate.  Hit search (magnifying glass icon).

Should be the first item in the list returned.  Check that status is approved.  If so, click on the view icon on far right side.

Opens up your 90-Day Report

Scroll down to the bottom and select the "Next Appointment (PRINT)"

That will give you the receipt you are expecting and you can staple it into the back of your passport.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

No

Apparently you are on a mobile device. I suggest installing the app. It will give different messages than only the contact your local office that can be caused by a simple error when completing page one.

Links for the apps are posted in the OP on page one of this topic.

I cannot get the app to log me in - though on Tuesday others at the same table were able to!  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no luck.

Today went onto the website and successfully did 90 report.  Instant approval.  Have had to do last two in person and asked IO why...she said would be able to do online next time.  No idea what she did to reset the system, nut seems to have worked.

Edit....just had a thought - did I have VPN switched on on my phone before...yup.  Twit!!  App working fine now, though does not (yet, I hope!) shows today's report.

PH

Edited by Phulublub
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, skatewash said:

Same site:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Click on green button to check the status of your application.  
Click passport information tab

Enter passport number, nationality, and birthdate.  Hit search (magnifying glass icon).

Should be the first item in the list returned.  Check that status is approved.  If so, click on the view icon on far right side.

Opens up your 90-Day Report

Scroll down to the bottom and select the "Next Appointment (PRINT)"

That will give you the receipt you are expecting and you can staple it into the back of your passport.

Thanks for that.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 9:33 AM, Fookhaht said:

Some of us are finding out, on the website version, that when the pop-up message comes up to see your local office, hit refresh. It will often kick the process to the next screen to continue your online report. This has worked for me for the last two reporting cycles.

Wish I'd seen this earlier. Tried the online over three days, in the reporting window. Each time I was told to contact my local office. So I did, and got the paper stapled in my passport. That was two days ago. This morning I got an email from [email protected]:

"Notification 90 days is Not Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th"

I don't think I'll bother. 
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, iforget said:

Wish I'd seen this earlier. Tried the online over three days, in the reporting window. Each time I was told to contact my local office. So I did, and got the paper stapled in my passport. That was two days ago. This morning I got an email from [email protected]:

"Notification 90 days is Not Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th"

I don't think I'll bother. 

Check the admin remarks on the status page with the rejection, it should tell u the reason. 

8 minutes ago, rcuthbert said:

I am doing my online 90 day report. Everything went smooth until I came to "City/Amphur" I live in Naklua Pattaya, but when I enter either, they are not accepted. Is there another name for Pattaya?

You use the dropdown menus. Try Banglamung for district/amphoe and Naklua for sub district/ tambon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, rcuthbert said:

The information was accepted; however, I was sent to this page - which does not allow the entry of information: ( I checked "I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions'

Then I hit "accept" but I was returned to the same page?

Screenshot 2021-09-12 at 13-32-53 IMMIGRATION BUREAU Thailand.png

All your details appear blank...!  Try the back button and see if you can get them back. 

Generally when you are sent back, it is because you have missed a required field - check you have cpmpleted them all, and for all those wityh dropdowns, use those not free typing

PH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, rcuthbert said:

The information was accepted; however, I was sent to this page - which does not allow the entry of information: ( I checked "I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions'

Then I hit "accept" but I was returned to the same page?

Screenshot 2021-09-12 at 13-32-53 IMMIGRATION BUREAU Thailand.png

Yes, agree with Phulublub, click on the Back button.  You wouldn't want to submit that data anyway as it's completely blank.

You only need to enter data on the previous page for the mandatory fields indicated by the presence of an asterisk (*) but all those fields must be answered.

• Thanks 1

Just completed my online reporting and it went flawlessly (yay!).  The site is still quirky I guess but they seem to have worked out most of the bugs. 

The best advice I ever got from somebody on this forum is to ONLY fill in the fields with a red asterisk and leave the others blank. 

IMPORTANT TIP:  I make a screenshot of each of the two pages so that the next time I have to report online, I have a EXACT reference to what I filled in on the previous report so I can duplicate it exactly on the next report.   A lot of issues that people have with online reporting is caused by entering the information in a slightly different form than they had entered previously.  Even little variations like using an abbreviation or Cap letter that you didn't use previously can cause a glitch.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Just completed my online reporting and it went flawlessly (yay!).  The site is still quirky I guess but they seem to have worked out most of the bugs. 

The best advice I ever got from somebody on this forum is to ONLY fill in the fields with a red asterisk and leave the others blank. 

IMPORTANT TIP:  I make a screenshot of each of the two pages so that the next time I have to report online, I have a EXACT reference to what I filled in on the previous report so I can duplicate it exactly on the next report.   A lot of issues that people have with online reporting is caused by entering the information in a slightly different form than they had entered previously.  Even little variations like using an abbreviation or Cap letter that you didn't use previously can cause a glitch.

I use Mozilla Firefox (Currently 92.0) on Windows 10 on the laptop and it stores the information that I have previously entered. The first letter or number for each field brings up a suggestion (or a number of suggestions) from which you can choose. Also much quicker.

However, irrelevant to me at present because I believe I am registered as overstay.

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

I use Mozilla Firefox (Currently 92.0) on Windows 10 on the laptop and it stores the information that I have previously entered. The first letter or number for each field brings up a suggestion (or a number of suggestions) from which you can choose. Also much quicker.

However, irrelevant to me at present because I believe I am registered as overstay.

Wow, I didn't know they still make that dinosaur of a browser LOL.  The only problem with your strategy though is that if you ever must purge your browser's cache, all that stuff will vanish.  On Chrome I usually purge my browser data once a week just be be rid of cookies, potential malware, and errant data that could slow the browser down.  And an unpurged cache will eventually degrade the browser's performance over time.  I doubt that Firefox has as good of protection against malware as Chrome, and I bet it's a good bit slower than Chrome too.  If I were you I'd switch to Chrome.  Just a thought. ????

I just received my approved 90-day report back in the post this morning. There was a note on it to send it in earlier next time (I had sent it by EMS about 13 days before due and it arrived well before the 7 day mark). They even attached a blank form for next time along with the original paperwork to make it easier to mail in next time. I've tried to log into the app to see if this has cleared up the erroneous overstay notice, but so far unsuccessfully.

27 minutes ago, Scooby Snacks said:

I just received my approved 90-day report back in the post this morning. There was a note on it to send it in earlier next time (I had sent it by EMS about 13 days before due and it arrived well before the 7 day mark). They even attached a blank form for next time along with the original paperwork to make it easier to mail in next time. I've tried to log into the app to see if this has cleared up the erroneous overstay notice, but so far unsuccessfully.

I have discovered the pop up message you get when opening the app is based upon the permit to stay date you entered on the your most recent online report.

See my post that I did on the 4th here. 

• Like 1