• Created
  • Last Reply

Phuket

tired it using IE

arrived via Land border by car July 23rd

They ask for flight number so i put in my license number

tm # XX30351

got;

Attempted to submit the first page and got the "for further information regarding the 90 day notification Contact your immigration office message",

Tried firefox an Chrome and after each letter it loads and reloads.and the little wheel spins and spins ;-(

guess will do as usual in Patong

Phuket

tired it using IE

arrived via Land border by car July 23rd

They ask for flight number so i put in my license number

tm # XX30351

got;

Attempted to submit the first page and got the "for further information regarding the 90 day notification Contact your immigration office message",

Tried firefox an Chrome and after each letter it loads and reloads.and the little wheel spins and spins ;-(

guess will do as usual in Patong

The flight number is not a required entry. If you click other it goes away.

Unless you have an extension installed such as IE Tab Chrome and Firefox will not work.

Try again and double check that every thing is correct and make sure you used the pull down nationality menu.

The contact your local immigration office message basically means your record could not be found.

Having an entry prior to 2013 can be a problem or getting a new passport since your last entry..

Any error you made when entering your info can cause it. Double check that it is all correct. Not using the pull down menus for nationality, date of birth and date of entry will also cause problems.

Apologies if this is a repetitive question or scenario but I've heard and read on TV, conflicting information.

My situation is;

I arrived in Thailand September 2014 and between then and now, I have made two 90 day reports, my first was in person and my second via post.

Other than that, I have left the country to travel by air overseas, so on return my 90 days are reset as such at the airport. I have not stayed in Thailand longer than 90 days in one spell from April 2015.

I have the same passport, so should my next 90 day report be attempted on line, or as some members advise 'you need to do your first 90 day since arriving at the airport, in person or post, thereafter, can do 90 days online"?

Thanks J.

wow cleared all cookies and went thru it again and got it submitted.

Guess if at first u fail, try try again.

How long till i get confirmation?

It took me a couple of tries also, I had a space between the flight carrier and the flight number at first, I got the "Report to immigration message" also, backed out back to the first page, took the space out between the carrier (DL) and the flight number (584)and then it worked, strange but true, so yes I agree, don't give up the first try. I am in Bangkok and summited mine at around 10am and got the confirmation at 3pm. I think it depends on your location, I think some it has taken a day or two.

ok,i was approved;

went to the site and at the bottom

says application print but when i click that it says i am closing the page,

I did print it direct.

is that all i have to do?

save the page with my passport?

at the bottom it asks when i click it do i want save>

i click and it opens my folders but i cant save it.

says file can not be downloaded,

ok,i was approved;

I did print it direct.

You need to check the computer settings or have some who is computer literate check for you.

I live in Phuket, have made three on-line 90 day reports without a problem and can print/download the forms without difficulty.

ok,i was approved;

I did print it direct.

I have heard others also say they could not use the print button. If you got the approval and were able to print it direct I would say you are good. There is nothing else you need to do. Maybe try cleaning your cookies again and see if the print button works then later, but if it was me and I had any printout to keep in my passport I would not be worried. They will have record that it was approved at immigration.

ok,i was approved;

I did print it direct.

I have heard others also say they could not use the print button. If you got the approval and were able to print it direct I would say you are good. There is nothing else you need to do. Maybe try cleaning your cookies again and see if the print button works then later, but if it was me and I had any printout to keep in my passport I would not be worried. They will have record that it was approved at immigration.

Another option is if the online print button doesn't work but the full information is on the screen is to just hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard then open up a paint program and paste it in it. Or open Word and paste it in it as an image then print normally from there.

I have not seen a confirmation page so don't know if it is a direct image of what you get when you hit the online print button.

Just adding to the mix. Arrived 28 July 2015. First report due soon, so decided to give the online a shot.

No Mac browser worked, as referenced many times here in this thread.

I have Win10 installed as a dual boot, and IE10 loaded the page beautifully. All fields were smooth and all entries worked without delay or problems, drop downs for nationality, entry date both worked great.

As soon as I entered the Captcha, I got a green 'verified'.

Unfortunately, that is where the love ends. Submitted the form and immediately got the 'Report to Local office' blah blah blah.

So, the website seems to work, bot looks like my information is not in the system yet. Off to make my first in person report soon.

Is there a thread that can be used to find the nearest Imm office? I am in Nonthaburi, near the Ngamwongwan Mall.

Thanks,

Michael

Just adding to the mix. Arrived 28 July 2015. First report due soon, so decided to give the online a shot.

I have Win10 installed as a dual boot, and IE10 loaded the page beautifully. All fields were smooth and all entries worked without delay or problems, drop downs for nationality, entry date both worked great.

Unfortunately, that is where the love ends. Submitted the form and immediately got the 'Report to Local office' blah blah blah.

So, the website seems to work, bot looks like my information is not in the system yet. Off to make my first in person report soon.

Is there a thread that can be used to find the nearest Imm office? I am in Nonthaburi, near the Ngamwongwan Mall.

Thanks,

Michael

How did you enter Thailand?

Re-entry permit or Non Imm O-A Visa.

Thanks,

Michael

If you have a Nonthaburi address you will have to do the report at the office there.

Location info is here: Address and Google Map location of immigration offices

Thanks,

Michael

If you have a Nonthaburi address you will have to do the report at the office there.

I have a Nonthaburi address and just now appear to have successfully completed the 90 day online report. i had to visit the Office for my last one as I received a message telling me to do so when i tried to do it online.

What happens now? I have a Transaction reference number (TRN) and a barcode for the TRN. Do I get an email confirming a successful online report with a new reporting date? If this happens hw long does it normally take? My 90 day due date is 24 October 2015. I guess if I don't receive any confirmation I had better take a trip to the Office (horrible location)

Thanks,

Michael

I have a Nonthaburi address and just now appear to have successfully completed the 90 day online report. i had to visit the Office for my last one as I received a message telling me to do so when i tried to do it online.

What happens now? I have a Transaction reference number (TRN) and a barcode for the TRN. Do I get an email confirming a successful online report with a new reporting date? If this happens hw long does it normally take? My 90 day due date is 24 October 2015. I guess if I don't receive any confirmation I had better take a trip to the Office (horrible location)

Keep checking back on the site. No point in doing that until Monday as immigration is closed.

When the site opens choose the "Check Status" option.

Enter either the TRN OR your passport details(easier)

Your report will show as "Pending", "Approved" or "Refused"

If approved you can then print out your approval slip which includes the next 90 day report date..

I've tried to online version again in Chiang Mai and as expected it again did not work. Expected reason as mentioned before, I haven't done a report in person in CNX before, only in BKK. Considering to drop by at the old immigration later today or tomorrow and give it a shot. So it eventually will work next round.

Just made my first attempt online, seemed to work ok.

Biggest problem I had was identifying the district. It is on the map as NaPa and that is what everyone calls it but the only viable option on the drop down was Pa Na. Just have to wait and see if I got it right.

but the only viable option on the drop down was Pa Na

Phana in Amnat Charoen province?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phana_District

Postal code 37180.

As far as I know each district has its own unique postal code with which you can clearly identify it in the WiKi articles.

Assuming everyone knows his postal code (zip code).

Else search in this list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_districts_of_Thailand

but the only viable option on the drop down was Pa Na

Phana in Amnat Charoen province?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phana_District

Postal code 37180.

As far as I know each district has its own unique postal code with which you can clearly identify it in the WiKi articles.

Assuming everyone knows his postal code (zip code).

Else search in this list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_districts_of_Thailand

By the time you come to select a district, you have already specified a province so the only districts available are within that particular province. In my case it is Chonburi and strange as it may seem, no postal code is required.

Chonburi is divided into 18 sub districts.

Na Pa is indeed one of them.

Another grammar error on the online site.

Sandy, if you got a 'pending' status then it went through OK.

Na Pa, indeed a subdistrict (tambon) of Mueang Chonburi district (amphoe).

The poster wrote

Biggest problem I had was identifying the district

Which mislead me.

So seems like case closed.

There are indeed some errors in the address section of the on-line report.

Patong is not to be found so I live in Kathu, Kathu !

I do not but my 90 day reports are approved!

Glad about that, only thing that crossed my mind was that immigration may see it as a change of address.

Chonburi is divided into 18 sub districts.

Na Pa is indeed one of them.

Another grammar error on the online site.

Sandy, if you got a 'pending' status then it went through OK.

Na Pa, indeed a subdistrict (tambon) of Mueang Chonburi district (amphoe).

The poster wrote

Biggest problem I had was identifying the district

Which mislead me.

So seems like case closed.

You were not misled. If you had ever done it you would be well aware that you cannot put in what you want so your original comment was quite futile.

Archived