Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

You were not misled. If you had ever done it you would be well aware that you cannot put in what you want so your original comment was quite futile.

? No idea what you want to say.

I am well aware that you have to select from a list.

In your post #1433 you neither mentioned which province you live nor that you mean a subdistrict.

Does online reporting work for Microsoft Edge? Or should I revert to Internet Explorer?

(When I upgraded to Windows 10, Internet Explorer disappeared and has been replaced by Microsoft Edge. Tried 90-day report in Chrome & Firefox, both failed.)

I believe I have read one report of "Edge" being used successfully.

I will stick with the tried, tested an successful IE !

Chrome requires an IE emulator such as the free IE Tab

When online reporting I know its 15 days before, but is that working days? My report is on the 15th of November so what would be the earliest I could submit my report?

This chart is in the user's guide, save it to your computer, it is a good reference.

post-146890-0-46809600-1445914515_thumb.

• Like 1

As per my previous post I successfully lodged an online 90 day report and received a TRN. My address is in Nonthaburi. Every time I checked the status the reply was pending. So I was forced to go to Nonthaburi Immigration yesterday to physically lodge the paperwork. I showed the IO the TRN on my iPad and asked what was happening. He just said 'does not work'. I feel for anyone who lives in Nonthaburi and has to go to Immigration. The office is in the middle of nowhere and severely understaffed. There must have been easily a hundred people waiting. I was lucky as the 90 day report line at least moved, albeit slowly. It took me an hour to file the paperwork and I was only with the IO for maybe two minutes. Nonthaburi requires TM47 and signed copies of your Passport, Non-O, entry stamp in Passport and entry card. This is different to other Immigration offices. I hope this helps others who have a Nonthaburi address. There is a place where you can get photocopies of the necessary paperwork on site.

As per my previous post I successfully lodged an online 90 day report and received a TRN. My address is in Nonthaburi. Every time I checked the status the reply was pending. So I was forced to go to Nonthaburi Immigration yesterday to physically lodge the paperwork. I showed the IO the TRN on my iPad and asked what was happening. He just said 'does not work'. I feel for anyone who lives in Nonthaburi and has to go to Immigration. The office is in the middle of nowhere and severely understaffed. There must have been easily a hundred people waiting. I was lucky as the 90 day report line at least moved, albeit slowly. It took me an hour to file the paperwork and I was only with the IO for maybe two minutes. Nonthaburi requires TM47 and signed copies of your Passport, Non-O, entry stamp in Passport and entry card. This is different to other Immigration offices. I hope this helps others who have a Nonthaburi address. There is a place where you can get photocopies of the necessary paperwork on site.

Maybe one of the few offices who are not (for whatever reason) processing on- line reports.

There is ample evidence of the system working and I have successfully completed 3 90 day reports on line.

Sorry to learn of your experience.

I'm trying to do my online report again having successfully done my first one last time. I'm putting the extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do into the address bar (it was saved in history) but I keep getting webpage not available,timed out message. I've tried manually retyping it into the address bar on both Chrome and Safari on my iMac computer as well as on the iPad with the same result. Tried last two days. Any suggestions?

I'm trying to do my online report again having successfully done my first one last time. I'm putting the extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do into the address bar (it was saved in history) but I keep getting webpage not available,timed out message. I've tried manually retyping it into the address bar on both Chrome and Safari on my iMac computer as well as on the iPad with the same result. Tried last two days. Any suggestions?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

This is working for me, I just tried it. It is slightly different from the one you posted here. You might try it.

My Immigration office is telling me I do not need to do a 90 day report if I leave country every 90 days on time, and that my TM6 is all I need.

90 day reports are for those staying longer than 90 days (normally those on immigration extensions of stay). Suspect you may have a multi entry visa (from a Consulate) and that would require you leave every 90 days or less as each entry only allows a 90 day stay.

This is working for me, I just tried it. It is slightly different from the one you posted here. You might try it.

Yes,that worked so obviously they've changed it as pointed out below. However entering details on the form is very slow but eventually got My details on in first page including captcha password but nothing happens when I hit the submit button (several times) either when the cursor is a hand or arrow. I did scroll down to see a repeat of the early accept/decline button but that is inactive (possibly because I'd ticked accept on the opening page) . I've tried redoing the process but eventually it just goes to an empty white screen?

Yes,that worked so obviously they've changed it as pointed out below. However entering details on the form is very slow but eventually got My details on in first page including captcha password but nothing happens when I hit the submit button (several times) either when the cursor is a hand or arrow. I did scroll down to see a repeat of the early accept/decline button but that is inactive (possibly because I'd ticked accept on the opening page) . I've tried redoing the process but eventually it just goes to an empty white screen?

Did you remember to turn off your pop-up blocker?

Did you remember to turn off your pop-up blocker?

I'm not getting any notifications of the pop up blocker stopping anything and my settings haven't changed since last time . I'm just trying on the iPad now but after first couple of boxes I can't even get it to enter my Christian name,it's just slowed to the point of stopping .

Sounds very much like a browser problem.

You must use IE or an IE emulator such as IE tab which works with Chrome.

It worked without this last time ,but that was then of course. I don't have IE on my Mac and please excuse my ignorance but can you give me an idiot proof step by step guide how on my Mac I would add this IE emulator? Appreciate your patience!

It worked without this last time ,but that was then of course. I don't have IE on my Mac and please excuse my ignorance but can you give me an idiot proof step by step guide how on my Mac I would add this IE emulator? Appreciate your patience!

Sorry

I am not a 'MAC' man! smile.png

I managed to do my report online on Tuesday, and this morning I got an emailed notification that the report has been accepted.

For some reason I now cannot open the extranet page to print off the approval letter, I can open the Immigration website ok, but not the 90 day link.

Is the link down, or is it my pc, I've used IE and also tried on my tablet without success.

On the menu go to Develop then select User Agent and select IE. Seems to work best if you select any earlier version like 7.0