Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Success... at Rayong.

Applied on-line on 26th (Saturday) after arriving 9th July.

Approved today (28th), although they've given my next report date as 26th Dec. (So 90 days from approval, rather than 90 days from previous 90 day due date... lost a few days but not complaining.) Next window of opportunity is open 11-18Dec if my calcs are correct.

For info, I'm on my 4th retirement extension, with a new passport couple of years ago.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next window of opportunity is open 11-18Dec if my calcs are correct.

I would not try before Dec 12. They include the due date in their day count. So actually 2 weeks before. I guess the computation is done computerized and weekend does not play a role here (but thats a guess only).

(So 90 days from approval, rather than 90 days from previous 90 day due date... lost a few days but not complaining.)

Thats consistent with other experiences (incl. mine). Approval date plus 89 days. 28 Sep plus 89 days = 26 Dec.

Success... at Rayong.

Approved today (28th), although they've given my next report date as 26th Dec. (So 90 days from approval, rather than 90 days from previous 90 day due date... lost a few days but not complaining.) Next window of opportunity is open 11-18Dec if my calcs are correct.

For info, I'm on my 4th retirement extension, with a new passport couple of years ago.

To me a picture is worth a thousand words. This example in the user guide helps me immensely.

post-146890-0-42473600-1443422526_thumb.

Success... at Rayong.

Your calculations are wrong.

12th - 19th December inclusive are the submission days.

I have also been told to do a border hop if I want use online reporting. My last entry was in 2008 and I have gotten a new passport since then.

I had one poster say that he used the Online system and got approved when his last entry was in 2011. Any ideas what the furthest 'last entry date' is where someone has has been approved. Might be worth a 'poll'.

Poll:

I successfully used the online system and was approved and my last entry date was in the year:

• 2008 Which is where you're at Ubonjoe. But wonder if anyone else was successful?

My last entry date was 2009. I'm gonna give it a shot and figure there's a 50/50 chance it will work. If so, cool, if not then back to mail-in. If the mail-in isn't processed by my expiration date, then I still have 7 days to show up in person. So I'll see what shakes.

The 2013 number was what immigration told me in an email. But I have two problems one is the entry date and a new passport.

I think the earliest I have seen is 2009 but not sure about it.

The best way to know is try to do one. If you get the message to contact your local office and you have an old entry that is likely the reason.

I was verbally told the same as Joe by an IO who used to work at Suvarnabhumi, 2013.

Someone I know told me they entered Thailand 2010 and did an online report last month.

I was confused because I know he went to Savannakhet with his friend last year.

'Yes' he said ' but that was only a trip across the border........I entered Thailand 2010' rolleyes.gif

A guy from Belgium was also changing his stamp over to his new passport at Amnat.

At the same time the IO said he was entering his details on the new system, took 30 mins.

So I know they can manually put you into the new system,,,,,just takes time.

I have no idea if he tried, or was successful doing an online report later.

I was verbally told the same as Joe by an IO who used to work at Suvarnabhumi, 2013.

Someone I know told me they entered Thailand 2010 and did an online report last month.

I was confused because I know he went to Savannakhet with his friend last year.

'Yes' he said ' but that was only a trip across the border........I entered Thailand 2010' rolleyes.gif

A guy from Belgium was also changing his stamp over to his new passport at Amnat.

At the same time the IO said he was entering his details on the new system, took 30 mins.

So I know they can manually put you into the new system,,,,,just takes time.

I have no idea if he tried, or was successful doing an online report later.

Ah-hah. thumbsup.gif

The 2013 number was what immigration told me in an email. But I have two problems one is the entry date and a new passport.

The best way to know is try to do one. If you get the message to contact your local office and you have an old entry that is likely the reason.

I'll give it a shot. It it doesn't work, then back to mail-in.

I too am getting the blank screen instead of page 2.

My latest attempts, today (90-day due 12 Oct):

Internet explorer, using the HTTPS, ignoring the security warning, all info in block capitals, passport number (without their GBR head-code), nationality selected from pull-down list, transportation = either car (baht-bus) or "other". "Other" doesn't help and "car" requests flight number(?).

Any suggestions?

You may have a pop up blocker that is blocking a message. When did you last enter the country?

Sorry - forgot to mention I'd already turned off IE's pop-up blocker.

Last entered the country in 2011.

Your entry is probably the problem. Immigration has stated an entry prior to 2013 may not be in the data base.

You should be getting the message to contact your local immigration office which means your record cannot be found.

You may have a pop up blocker that is blocking a message. When did you last enter the country?

Sorry - forgot to mention I'd already turned off IE's pop-up blocker.

Last entered the country in 2011.

Your entry is probably the problem. Immigration has stated an entry prior to 2013 may not be in the data base.

You should be getting the message to contact your local immigration office which means your record cannot be found.

I'm not getting any messages to contact Immigration, despite turning off IE's pop-up blocker.

Looks like it's the DoE problem you suggest.

Back to snail-mail.

Internet explorer, using the HTTPS, ignoring the security warning, all info in block capitals, passport number (without their GBR head-code), nationality selected from pull-down list, transportation = either car (baht-bus) or "other". "Other" doesn't help and "car" requests flight number(?).

Any suggestions?

From memory flight number is not obligatory

Any suggestions?

You didn't get a transportation pull down list that included Airplane? I got it in mine and the first try I put DL 584, notice with a space between DL and 584, I tried going to the next page and got the white page. I paged back and took the space out, I now had DL584 notice with no space between the letters and numerals. I then went to the next page and it worked. I have no idea why, if it was the space or something else but it then worked. I then completed it and got an approved back the same afternoon.

I didn't get a transportation pull down list that included Airplane

The "flight number" appeared as an optional additional field, if Airplane, car(?) or ship(?) were selected, but not "other".

I arrived by tuk-tuk from Laos, so didn't have a problem over flight numbers, even though he might have gone a bit fast.

Maybe "car" should be read as meaning "road" (visitors by road could come by any means from "on foot" to "by coach").

R21

The "flight number" appeared as an optional additional field, if Airplane, car(?) or ship(?) were selected, but not "other".

I arrived by tuk-tuk from Laos, so didn't have a problem over flight numbers, even though he might have gone a bit fast.

Maybe "car" should be read as meaning "road" (visitors by road could come by any means from "on foot" to "by coach").

R21

I could be mistaken, maybe it was Flight Number and not Airplane, however after reading your thread I lookedt the printout I made when I submitted mine and it did say By( Transportation ) Airplan, yes with no e on the end. Below it on the next line it says Flight No. DL584. Good luck on figuring it out.

R21

I could be mistaken, maybe it was Flight Number and not Airplane, however after reading your thread I lookedt the printout I made when I submitted mine and it did say By( Transportation ) Airplan, yes with no e on the end. Below it on the next line it says Flight No. DL584. Good luck on figuring it out.

The flight number is not required. Everything with a * beside it is a required entry..

Blank step one page.

post-66997-0-11028200-1443659264_thumb.j

I'll give it a shot. It it doesn't work, then back to mail-in.

That confirmed it. Attempted to submit the first page and got the "Contact your immigration office message", so I'm assuming entering the country in 2009 isn't going to cut it. Back to mail

Gotta admit, the online site looks like it was designed and written by Technical school students as their first web project. Pull down the Nationality box and it looks like the author doesn't understand the structure of the English alphabet, invalid certs, instructions/FAQ for foreigners written in the International business language of English Thai, only works for a percentage of users, among other things. I'll give them a C- for their first attempt. Maybe they'll work the bugs out in two or three years - or not.

I've used it successfully a couple times this year (after finally figuring out I'm "American," instead of from the "United States"). But today, every time I enter a character in the form, it seems to need to communicate it back to the head office before it lets me enter another (which takes about 5 seconds). In other words, it's useless. Anyone else experiencing this today? Wonder if it's related to the DOS attacks on government websites?

—DP

I had the same problem , after pressing a key , the tab starts to blink , and it will not let you continue until the blinking has stopped.

I haven't a clue what that is all about. My post is number 1310 , people threw in a few comments about it .

Have a read through.

I've used it successfully a couple times this year (after finally figuring out I'm "American," instead of from the "United States"). But today, every time I enter a character in the form, it seems to need to communicate it back to the head office before it lets me enter another (which takes about 5 seconds). In other words, it's useless. Anyone else experiencing this today? Wonder if it's related to the DOS attacks on government websites?

—DP

I had the same problem , after pressing a key , the tab starts to blink , and it will not let you continue until the blinking has stopped.

I haven't a clue what that is all about. My post is number 1310 , people threw in a few comments about it .

Have a read through.

That sounds like a browser problem. What browser are you using.

After they went to the https site I had to install IE tab on Chrome because I had the same problem.

I am using FF web browser with a default user agent , this I set to IE 8 .

These are the browsers I haved used on previous successful 90 day online reports.

Have done one since they changed to the https site.

I suggest you try IE tab for FF. Website: http://www.ietab.net/

See this post in another topic. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/860561-online-90-day-report-site-hosed/#entry9928912

Just for info:

Due to report on 17 October. Applied online this morning (5 October). Checked online this evening = Approved.

Apply again on 2 January 2016 = 89 days from today (not from due date of 17th)

Noticed that I was having a slight problem entering info on the online form - had to type everything out in Notepad and then cut and paste into the online form. This happened both with IE and Firefox with IE facility, so not a browser problem (but it may have been my computer!).

I finally gave up trying to get any Mac browser to work (though I was successful with them before), and installed Parallels (virtualization software) and an old copy of Windoze 7 I had. That version of Windoze had IE 8, which appears to be the browser the site was designed for. After I got all that running, the site work just like it had in the past. So, it appears that since they made the site secure (https...), you *must* use an actual copy of IE.

Archived