Post history gone

Anthony5

When I checked my post history in "My contents" It appeared that all posts between 21 March and today are not displayed.

They haven't been removed, as I checked a few threads that I remember I posted in, but in the my content page it shows that I have made no posts during that period.

Check your Content I Follow page, as that would be a better at listing your posts in chronological order and listing the timestamp of your actual posts (rather than the timestamp of the OP)

Since the Post Notification is broken, I've been using Content I Follow, "My Contents", and New Content page links to look for replies to topics I post in.

Technically, "Content I Follow" and "My Contents" page lists should be similar since any post you make should be both Content and Followed. But I have noticed a small number of posts will show up in one but not the other, for whatever reason.

Yep, I think more than one thing is broken.

Mine is working. I drop down from my user name, top right of this page, then "my content." Then on the next page on the left, "only posts." Then in the blue bar above the posts I click sort by "most recent." My latest post today and other posts are there.

Do you have any blockers running? I have to turn AdBlockPlus off for this site or many things such a new news feeds don't show. I have no idea if that would affect the post list.

Check your Content I Follow page, as that would be a better at listing your posts in chronological order and listing the timestamp of your actual posts (rather than the timestamp of the OP)

Since the Post Notification is broken, I've been using Content I Follow, "My Contents", and New Content page links to look for replies to topics I post in.

Technically, "Content I Follow" and "My Contents" page lists should be similar since any post you make should be both Content and Followed. But I have noticed a small number of posts will show up in one but not the other, for whatever reason.

Yep, I think more than one thing is broken.

It's not a small amount op posts that is missing. Everything between 21 March and 28 March is not showing, as if I haven't made a single post during that period.

In the Content I follow it isn't possible to select "only posts" so not possible to check if they are displayed there or not.