Give her a wave as she crosses through Thailand on the way to Mount Everest.

soihok

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked the link outs,and looking at her blog I somehow have my doubts if she's really up to this challenge, she looks a bit too much girlie to me. But I'll give here the benefit of doubt.
Go VON!!!

post-143096-0-80636600-1429246588_thumb.post-143096-0-03598900-1429246591_thumb.post-143096-0-07430400-1429246599_thumb.

(sounds like von. NOT yvonne, evon, vanne, vonee, voun, vanu)
My last name is Phan. (NOT pronounced as ffffan).
I'm born and bred in Singapore.
(NOT Vietnam, not Japan, not Thailand, not anywhere else)
I ride a motorbike, a Ducati Hypermotard. I love dirt biking too.
I am spontaneous, am told I'm funny and straightforward.
I'm feminine and I'm rugged.

Just checked the link outs,and looking at her blog I somehow have my doubts if she's really up to this challenge, she looks a bit too much girlie to me. But I'll give here the benefit of doubt.

Go VON!!!

I would say she is.

What class of licenses/certificates to I possess?
Class 3 Manual Driving License (CDC @ Ubi)
Class 2 Motorcycle above 600cc License (CDC @ Ubi)
Advanced Open Water Diver License (Sunny Cove 5 Star PADI Dive Centre)
Tandem Skydive at 12,000sqft (New Zealand, Christchurch @ NZ Skydive)
Surfing (Indonesia, Bali @ SurferGirl)
4th Place @ MSSC Enduro Race 2010

2nd Place @ MSSC Enduro Race 2012 Round 3

And probably more physically fit then most members. wink.png

vaune_IMAG3789A.jpg

Cool. I would love to do a route like that someday if I had some free time and money. Would obviously need a bike that's a bit more rugged than my CBR smile.png

I do wonder about visas; I see that her route takes her through China and Tibet. Will the Chinese government really let her do that?

Yeah, she does look a bit girly. Will probably take her three years to do it as it looks like she spends about 3 or 4 hours a day just putting on her make-up. I wonder if she is the type that does motorcycle selfies?

Well she does these kinda pics licklips.gif

post-143096-0-38865800-1429251474_thumb.

I think soihok discovered the Singaporian version of Anniie ( A Thai bike chick)

Gentleman place your bets: will she make it or not??

You can't take this girl serious,

Ever wondered what's in HER bag when she goes touring?

Apart from my make up, dresses, nice lingerie (dont know for who to see), killer heels (dont know wear to where), and cute pyjamas (dont know for who to see again), toiletries etc..

She's cute though........

post-143096-0-06480600-1429254201_thumb.post-143096-0-32387600-1429254363_thumb.post-143096-0-04531000-1429254365_thumb.post-143096-0-55076500-1429254366_thumb.

^

Had the same thought. She needs something like this following her, so she can take a shower twice a day and has aircon and heating for sleeping. And of course facebook connection per sattelite all day. Or better two of these vehicles, one for the make-up team laugh.png

Extrem-gel-ndeg-ngiges-Fernreisemobil-gp

She looks rich, a house like that in Singapore will put you back 4 to 6 mill Sing$ and a Porsche car ain't cheap too.

Is she married? biggrin.png

Heaps of people rides around the world on bikes and she is doing a 8000 km trip and make a big fuss out of it but I wish her safe travels anyway.

I am betting on her setting off and getting so far, doubt she will complete the trip but I really wish I can be proved wrong.

So I say - GO FOR IT GIRLY !!!

Lets face it, this story wouldn't make any news or comments on here if it was me planning on doing it (fat 50 year old North England bloke), I don't look half as fit as she does - even if did wear the one piece leopard skin body stocking giggle.gif.pagespeed.ce.AcGRO3FsZuL417oA

I have no idea if she will succeed, though I suspect she has the will-power to complete a one-way version.

That bike is flying home.

The pictures were a very pleasant surprise. Love the cat-suit, and the one-arm push-ups are impressive.

Go girl! tongue.png