What pisses you off the most?

Me, Boy and girl groups, <deleted> Recently read one of them left the band and there were special helplines set up for one direction fans who were in distress and feeling suicidal. what the hell!

Also someone farting on a bus
A bee or a wasp on a bus
A kid screaming as loud a possible on a bus
20 different languages being spoken on a bus
White youth on a bus talking with Jamaican accents
People playing Arabic music on a bus
<deleted>

Yes I have to catch the bus now, Car is effectively useless and also I'm from Birmingham UK

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white folk calling themselves 'farang' then arguing it's acceptable.

@OP

Get yourself some transport, you are spending too much time on the bus.

are you here for the 15 or 30 min argument ? smile.png

I've told you once!

Posts removed:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

That nothing if for sure.....not final price....not reliable info anywhere...and...ALL KIND OF NON SENSE EXCUSES for everything going wrong. I have to be ALWAYS in very DEFENSIVE attitude...and that it is VERY stressful sometimes.

Edited by Muzarella

white folk calling themselves 'farang' then arguing it's acceptable.

@OP

Get yourself some transport, you are spending too much time on the bus.

are you here for the 15 or 30 min argument ? smile.png

I've told you once!

No you haven't.

People who can't figure out how to use Bangkok's BTS ticket barriers and block the lane at peak times while they faff about trying to put their card in the wrong slot. How hard can it be!!

It would've been a lot easier if they hadn't skimped on the fare gate design, and allowed you to put the ticket in, in any orientation. How hard can it be?

Given the gates they've got, how difficult would it be to mark the tickets "this way up, this way in"? Since BTS don't do this, it obviously doesn't't bother them, so why should it bother you?

SC

Please put your drink down and call us when you're sober.

when you say us? you have a cult of yourselves with the same number?

No it's called multiple personality disorder.

Anyway:

It annoys me when I get into an elevator and want to go to the top floor but have to stop at each floor because lazy idiots come in only to go up 1-2 floors instead of using the escalator.

It makes me furious that motorbikes use the pedestrian sidewalk and pass inches away from me at high speeds.

I find it disgusting when taxi drivers go "Hurcccch..." then open the door and spit out their snot.

It bothers me that there's always a female cleaner wiping the floor behind me as I pull my privates out to urinate.

I hate it when my friends say "Wait a moment, don't touch it yet!" then feel the need to take a picture of my and their meal and upload it to their friends. And while we're at it: I hate selfies!

These guys that live on hills,well wooded hills,of a certain type of don mai,atop that hill they have a high tower,so they can look down on the normal people who have made a few mistakes in their lives,as the have made,none,as they so often inform us,and then tell us how great and wise and careful they are,and how they keep there money in their pockets,and never share it,and how great everything in there perfect planned lives is,yeah that gets me.