Clinton gives glimpse of how she plans to run as a woman

webfact

It looks like the Dems have decided to self-destruct and eat their own young. When the New York Times, New York Daily News, Washington Post and others are trying to derail Hillary (who they hate) the Republicans don't need to try.

The question is, who else do the Dems have other than looney tunes Warren (with her own dirty laundry) and the straw man Kerry?

• Like 1

What happened to the cheerleaders for that loser, Hillary, LOL? Cat got your tongue? tongue.png

Cheerleaders?

They are not needed if you have facts.

facts...The author of 'Clinton Cash" has just admitted he has no facts to back up his allegations!

It's just another piece of GOP propaganda.

" On April 23, ABC News explained that their independent review of the source material used for Clinton Cash ‘uncovered errors in the book, including an instance where paid and unpaid speaking appearances were conflated.’ The book purports to reveal connections between Hillary Clinton’s time as secretary of state, donations to the Clinton Foundation, and paid speeches given by the Clintons, but Schweizer reportedly admits in the book he cannot prove his allegations.

ABC, who first reported on these lies, wrote:

That steady flow of income has come under scrutiny in recent days, as it formed an element of a book by author and conservative think tank fellow Peter Schweizer called “Clinton Cash,” due for release in coming days. ABC News received an advanced copy of the book, which highlights instances where domestic and foreign companies with pending interests before the State Department made large donations to the Clinton’s charitable enterprises or, in some cases, helped underwrite the former president’s speeches.
The book offers no proof that Hillary Clinton took any direct action to benefit the groups and interests that were paying her husband

An independent review of source material by ABC News
uncovered errors in the book, including an instance where paid and unpaid speaking appearances were conflated

The author of the newest hate-on-Hillary book can’t prove his own allegations?

• Like 1

Bruce Jenner showed how well a woman (mentally, at least) can run as a man. Wait, now I'm confused.

Seriously though, I welcome a Clinton presidency. She will have my support. She may not be flawless as a human, but she's miles ahead of anyone the vericose vein-in-the-brained Republicans can field.

• Like 1

At least it's unlikely she will get Biblically familiar with an intern in the Oval office cloak closet. Or, like the Republican's hero, Ronald Reagan, it's unlikely she will pre-approve trillion dollar programs which do no one any good (except fatten large corporations' pocketbooks) .... like Reagan-hyped 'Star Wars' program. Perhaps Reagan's excuse he was already suffering from Alzheimer's when he smilingly approved the tax money for a system which everyone connected - knew wouldn't amount to anything useful.

Are Democratic Insiders Starting to Panic about Hillary?

“It’s not that she’s too old — she just can’t relate to younger generations.” “A couple more scandals, and you’ll wonder if they will start to define her campaign.” “Younger women know a female will become president in their lifetime; many of them don’t think it has to be or even should be Hillary.” “How can she possibly distance herself from the Obama administration she served for four years, but whose policies increasingly alienate independent voters she needs?”

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417519/are-democratic-insiders-starting-panic-about-hillary-john-fund

• Like 2

Are Democratic Insiders Starting to Panic about Hillary?

“It’s not that she’s too old — she just can’t relate to younger generations.” “A couple more scandals, and you’ll wonder if they will start to define her campaign.” “Younger women know a female will become president in their lifetime; many of them don’t think it has to be or even should be Hillary.” “How can she possibly distance herself from the Obama administration she served for four years, but whose policies increasingly alienate independent voters she needs?”

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417519/are-democratic-insiders-starting-panic-about-hillary-john-fund

It sure looks like they are trying to derail her. With all of her baggage including real enemies and scandals she is burnt toast.

I posted above examples of really bad hits she's taken in the past couple of days from the New York Times, New York Daily News, Washington Post and others which show that they are trying to get rid of her.

• Like 1

Anyone got a kitchen sink handy? Let's throw that at her also. It's a testament to how strong of a candidate she is - that Republicans are compelled to rev their smear campaigns so high. If their yelling was showing on a VU meter, the needle would be vibrating in the red.

What happened to the cheerleaders for that loser, Hillary, LOL? Cat got your tongue? tongue.png

Cheerleaders?

facts...The author of 'Clinton Cash" has just admitted he has no facts to back up his allegations!

" On April 23, ABC News explained that their independent review of the source material used for Clinton Cash ‘uncovered errors in the book, including an instance where paid and unpaid speaking appearances were conflated.’ The book purports to reveal connections between Hillary Clinton’s time as secretary of state, donations to the Clinton Foundation, and paid speeches given by the Clintons, but Schweizer reportedly admits in the book he cannot prove his allegations.

That steady flow of income has come under scrutiny in recent days, as it formed an element of a book by author and conservative think tank fellow Peter Schweizer called “Clinton Cash,” due for release in coming days. ABC News received an advanced copy of the book, which highlights instances where domestic and foreign companies with pending interests before the State Department made large donations to the Clinton’s charitable enterprises or, in some cases, helped underwrite the former president’s speeches.
The book offers no proof that Hillary Clinton took any direct action to benefit the groups and interests that were paying her husband

uncovered errors in the book, including an instance where paid and unpaid speaking appearances were conflated

How about providing links to the source of your quote?

• Like 2

Anyone got a kitchen sink handy? Let's throw that at her also. It's a testament to how strong of a candidate she is - that Republicans are compelled to rev their smear campaigns so high. If their yelling was showing on a VU meter, the needle would be vibrating in the red.

There is no need to smear Hillary ... she has a talent of self-smearing... 555

A small sample of recent headlines:

Fleeing Hillary: Top Dem money man departs because Clinton hasn’t answered ethics questions
Stephanopoulos Floored as Gingrich, Bloomberg Editors Detail Seriousness of ‘Clinton Cash’
Stephanopoulos Aggressively Questions Peter Schweizer Over ‘Clinton Cash
Clinton Foundation Admits: ‘Clinton Cash’ Accurate; We Took Undisclosed Foreign Cash
Clinton Foundation Acknowledges Mistakes as Schweizer Calls for Investigation
Fox’s Wallace Grills Lanny Davis over Clinton Donations: Not Just ‘Smoke and Mirrors’
Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’
Mark Halperin: An Assistant Secretary Would be Fired for What Already We Know Hillary Clinton Did
Clinton Foundation: 'Yes, We Made Mistakes'
  • Like 1

Hey friend, it's the liberal media that's turned on her this week and they aren't letting up so far. They not only hate her personally but they know she's imploding. They have to get rid of her.

All I'm doing is watching the air go out of her. None of these headlines are from Republicans.

• Like 2

Cheerleaders?

I understand.

We all have trouble believing things we do not want to believe.

Try this:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/04/26/author-of-new-anti-hillary-book-admits-he-lied-about-paid-clinton-appearances-press-releases/

Remember, it all GOP propaganda,

Like Obama is a Muslim who was not born in the USA....

Like Obama isn't a far better President than the GOP has produced in decades...cheesy.gif

Countdown to Hillary's withdrawal announcement.

gif.php__zpsocfuddz2.gif

Only if you buy the GOP propaganda.

They are in a panic.

Cruz, Bush, Walker....Palincheesy.gif

The GOP has nobody to go up against her that has a chance.

Homophobic, right wing, religious wingnuts, haters and warmongers....

The American people are not ready for that , again!

She will still be here when your clock has stopped.

• Like 1

Cheerleaders?

That steady flow of income has come under scrutiny in recent days, as it formed an element of a book by author and conservative think tank fellow Peter Schweizer called “Clinton Cash,” due for release in coming days. ABC News received an advanced copy of the book, which highlights instances where domestic and foreign companies with pending interests before the State Department made large donations to the Clinton’s charitable enterprises or, in some cases, helped underwrite the former president’s speeches. The book offers no proof that Hillary Clinton took any direct action to benefit the groups and interests that were paying her husband.

An independent review of source material by ABC News uncovered errors in the book, including an instance where paid and unpaid speaking appearances were conflated.

I understand.

We all have trouble believing things we do not want to believe.

Try this:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/04/26/author-of-new-anti-hillary-book-admits-he-lied-about-paid-clinton-appearances-press-releases/

Remember, it all GOP propaganda,

Like Obama is a Muslim who was not born in the USA....

Like Obama isn't a far better President than the GOP has produced in decades...cheesy.gif

I looked through your "Addicting Info" site and saw nothing of any redeeming value except this:

29 Military Body Paint Babes Who Will Make You Salute

I must admit I found this rather enjoyable. The radical left wing articles left me a little cold however.

You might catch up by reading the NY Times article written by a Pulitzer prize winning investigative reporter rather than some obscure blog.

It does wonders for your posting skills.

Excuse me, but the article was quoting ABC News.

ABC is probably the most trustworth of the American Corporate News broadcasts.

But let me guess, you probably prefer FAUX NEWS..unfair and unbalanced is how you like it?post-147745-0-30463800-1430111354_thumb.

Edited by willyumiii

Fleeing Hillary: Top Dem money man departs because Clinton hasn’t answered ethics questions...

N.Y. businessman Jon Cooper, enlisted for ‘HillStarters,’ decides against tapping donor network

New York businessman Jon Cooper, who Team Clinton enlisted for its elite corps of early fundraisers known as “HillStarters,” said that he decided not to tap his donor network for Mrs. Clinton because she hasn’t provided enough answers about foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation while she ran the State Department, her exclusive use of private email for official business as America’s top diplomat and her commitment to liberal priorities.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/26/hillary-clinton-foreign-donations-email-agenda-que/

I looked through your "Addicting Info" site and saw nothing of any redeeming value except this:

29 Military Body Paint Babes Who Will Make You Salute

I must admit I found this rather enjoyable. The radical left wing articles left me a little cold however.

You might catch up by reading the NY Times article written by a Pulitzer prize winning investigative reporter rather than some obscure blog.

It does wonders for your posting skills.

Radical left wing? That means the whole world is radical left wing with the exception of the tea party.

The campaign HAS started. It started when she declared her candidacy. wink.png

Nahhh, no-one is going to take any notice until a clown has emerged from the car crash to run against her.

Until then it's all background noise and will die with the news cycle.

In fact all this is doing is giving the Clinton camp time to clean up. Very decent of them if you ask me.

whistling.gif

I'm not much interested in 2016 Presidential pre-primary politics but THIS is getting to be fun:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2015/04/24/obama-escalates-push-back-against-elizabeth-warren-and-other-trade-deal-critics/

Obama escalates push-back against Elizabeth Warren and other trade deal critics Edited by JLCrab

The campaign HAS started. It started when she declared her candidacy.

Nahhh, no-one is going to take any notice until a clown has emerged from the car crash to run against her.

I looks like SHE is the one crashing the clown car - or should I say Scooby Van. clap2.gif

The campaign HAS started. It started when she declared her candidacy.

I looks like SHE is the one crashing the clown car - or should I say Scooby Van. clap2.gif

Did you know the Scooby van was clocked at 92 mph during a recent trip to New Hampshire going between political meetings.

Luckily, her entourage did not have to run over anybody to get her to the meetings on time.

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/10299-hillary-clintons-scooby-van-clocked-at-92-mph-in-65-mph-zone-in-the-rain

In fairness, it has been reported on this forum that Marco Rubio's wife had a fender bender some time ago. There were no deaths or injuries.thumbsup.gif