ocean one tower jomtien

crickets

Isn't there a fresh water supply problem around there?

My friend has a hotel adjacent to this property. They need to truck in water.

When has the lack of infrastructure affected any of these projects

The developers build and then leave the problems for someone else to fix

Someone even remembers that project? coffee1.gif

I guess the investors that paid deposit to the two guys with the black Rolls Royce's will remember the project very well.

It wasn't a Rolls Royce it was a Bentley. Maybe the ashtrays are full, so he needs a new one and so has to dupe yet more money out of gullible investors.

I guess the investors that paid deposit to the two guys with the black Rolls Royce's will remember the project very well.

It wasn't a Rolls Royce it was a Bentley. Maybe the ashtrays are full, so he needs a new one and so has to dupe yet more money out of gullible investors.

Like you said, it WAS a Bentley, they have been replaced long since by 2 Rolls Royces.

Like you said, it WAS a Bentley, they have been replaced long since by 2 Rolls Royces.

Wow! And who did they scam to buy those I wonder, or was it the leftovers from the opriginal Ocean 1 project?

I know that there are businesses up and down soi 4, Jomtien (Ocean 1 would have been constructed at the end of this road) which have to truck in water each day. Apparently the City does send water to some of the big hotels but not the small businesses (or not all of them). No matter, money talks and things tend to get done when big money is flashed around. I can't imagine anybody resurrecting Ocean 1.

I can't imagine anybody resurrecting Ocean 1.

While that's a nice thought, it's worth considering that their website (http://www.ocean1tower.com) remains online 9 years running. Moreover, their sales office on Thappraya Road has also remained open all these years, with their large and distinctive sign with an image of the proposed tower. As earlier "buyers" are apparently trying to get their deposits back for a half dozen years, it would appear that new buyers are still being recruited. The internet archive (http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ocean1tower.com/*) has copies of portions of their web page since 2006. It's hard to imagine this project not being under legal scrutiny in any western country, but TIT.

While that's a nice thought, it's worth considering that their website (http://www.ocean1tower.com) remains online 9 years running. Moreover, their sales office on Thappraya Road has also remained open all these years, with their large and distinctive sign with an image of the proposed tower.

The sign is still there but the contents of the office has vanished over the last week or so.

It's empty.

One post has been removed

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

Fresh water, and sewar system waste water disposal or treatment. has anybody heard of any improvements to the water quality, expansion of water treatment facilities etc? I don't see anything on the web or news from at least a decade ago. As an engineer, I am pretty sure there is no city planning of any consequence going on for these things.

Edited by gk10002000

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Someone even remembers that project? coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJARfU4 alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

And a Maserati I think.

• 3 weeks later...

There were A Rolls, a Bentley and a Red Ferrari that some poor petrol pump attendant will never forget as I recall

• 3 months later...

I remember it well, I was living in the condo next door when everyone got excited about building starting..............on a cement works right where we thought the tower was going to be! I guess the activity brought in a few more deposits.

Someone told my Thai partner that the legal issues have been resolved and the project is back on. Don't know if it's true or not.

Dude your information is correct, just not for that project.

The info you received is for the 'Waterfront on Bal Hai' which was suspended May last year.

Consent to restart should come in the next 2 weeks.

Note: The Ocean One Tower was pure fantasy (a nice way of putting it) from the onset---it was never going to be built.

Actually, I do know the difference between Waterfront and Ocean One, dude. If I remember correctly, construction on Waterfront was suspended about a year ago, not in May. Tulip's website said in July that construction would resume shortly. But here it is September... I do hope Waterfront gets going again so we're not stuck with a tall empty shell.

Actually, I do know the difference between Waterfront and Ocean One, dude. If I remember correctly, construction on Waterfront was suspended about a year ago, not in May. Tulip's website said in July that construction would resume shortly. But here it is September... I do hope Waterfront gets going again so we're not stuck with a tall empty shell.

Actually guy if you read my post correctly you'd see I said May last year (which in anyones counting is about a year).

Also Waterfront will get final consent in 2 weeks or cancel the project completely.

Also Ocean One was never going to be built...not really important to me whether you believe it or not... just giving you the lowdown...bye

• 4 weeks later...

They are clearing the block of trees, rubbish and squatters right now as my condo over looks the block.

At least it looks better than the eyesore it had turned into

Maybe for market stalls, a shopping centre

Or even Ocean 1 tower (555) - I heard a rumor that some Chinese/Taiwan investors were interested in building a condo block.

Then again I was told by some-one else in the condo construction business that Ocean 1 was never going to go ahead.

Edited by Gunna

They are clearing the block of trees, rubbish and squatters right now as my condo over looks the block.

At least it looks better than the eyesore it had turned into

Maybe for market stalls, a shopping centre

Or maybe an all-night karaoke bar. I sincerely hope not for your sake.