Mother and daughter held for plotting the murder of a man to clear debt

webfact

Mother and daughter held for plotting the murder of a man to clear debt

30-4-2558-12-21-04-wpcf_728x408.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A woman and her mother have allegedly admitted to the police that they plotted the murder of the brother of the commissioner of narcotics police in order to clear the debt.

The two women, Ms Rosarin, and her mother are being held in police custody at Banpot Pisai district police station on charges of conspiring with the other people in murdering Mr Rapin Klinkesorn, brother of Pol Lt-Gen Rewat.

The victim’s body was found in his burned car abandoned in the woods at Khao Kalon, Charnvoralak Buri district of Kampaeng Phet province.

A girl friend of Mr Rapin, Ms Rosarin was first arrested after police examined video footages of surveillance cameras in Nakhon Sawan and found Ms Rosarin’s car following Rapin’s car.

During subsequent interrogation, Ms Rosarin admitted she borrowed 800,000 baht from Rapin and was unable to settle the debt so she and her mother plotted to have him drugged and hired a youth to get rid of him.

Police said the unidentified youth stabbed the victim to death and then set fire to the body and his car.

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-04-30

Note to self......never "lend" money to a Thai woman.........

Nobody 'lends' money to a Thai woman. It's hers.

'Lending'' money to a Thai women, is like lending a piece of meat to a tiger.. you'll never see

it again... there is that black hole out there where all monies gone to locals just disappear...

• Like 1

Not in my, I admit limited, experience. Where did I go wrong?

'Lending'' money to a Thai women, is like lending a piece of meat to a tiger.. you'll never see

it again... there is that black hole out there where all monies gone to locals just disappear...

Edited by Presto

Wonder how much they paid the kid. What's the (negotiable) cost of a life here?

Less in Florida.

A Florida man accused of stabbing his friend says he did it because the victim wouldn't split the last can of beer. (second degree murder)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/15/daniel-trent-killed-man-over-beer_n_5331807.html

Edited by lostoday
  • Like 2

Anybody watch the American TV show "Everybody hates Chris"? It's about Chris Rock growing up in New York City as a teenager. He always narrates it as he recounts the history and memory of things. In one show it featured this older guy saying to the young Chris: "Let a brother hold a dollar". riiiight. Basically a loan that never comes back.

Anybody watch the American TV show "Everybody hates Chris"? It's about Chris Rock growing up in New York City as a teenager. He always narrates it as he recounts the history and memory of things. In one show it featured this older guy saying to the young Chris: "Let a brother hold a dollar". riiiight. Basically a loan that never comes back.

I think your right. Did you know that I'm a man who enjoys getting off. That means buns and explosive situations, cracker.

This brings back scary memories of a friend, no longer in LoS, whose gf tried to negotiate the murder of a man who was threatening her mother over a large unpaid debt.

My pal said the gf, but not for long thereafter, was so calm and matter of fact when she told him she was trying to find people to help her and she couldn't understand why he couldn't understand it was the ' only way '.

In a much less serious situation I've known Thais who borrow, don't try to pay back and get very upset when expected to do so.

• Like 1

Less in Florida.

A Florida man accused of stabbing his friend says he did it because the victim wouldn't split the last can of beer. (second degree murder)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/15/daniel-trent-killed-man-over-beer_n_5331807.html

Huge difference between two drunken idiots fighting over a tin of beer {the 42nd one they had consumed between them in the drinking session} and arranging the murder of a man because of your inability to pay your debts.

Neither is justifiable or any less deserving of punishment.

We are all responsible for our actions.

However, for me anyway, the cold and calculating manner of these women is worse, much worse.

• Like 2

I don't think the Thai word /yeum/ which is usually translated as "lend" means what you think it means.

• Like 1

Less in Florida.

Huge difference between two drunken idiots fighting over a tin of beer {the 42nd one they had consumed between them in the drinking session} and arranging the murder of a man because of your inability to pay your debts.

However, for me anyway, the cold and calculating manner of these women is worse, much worse.

True, and he was merely putting an exclamation point on the underlying question about how cheap life can be.

Less in Florida.

Cold and calculating sums it up and that in itself is chilling.

• Like 1

Just whistle and some willing thug will come out of the woodwork to kill for you. Unreal!

At all levels and for any situation they are unable to think through and sort problems, so murder is the easy option and as I said above there seems to be a willing paid participant to do the dirty work.

What price for a Farrang? I hear they can knock us off and not face the music?