365 sport - using outside of Thailand

james24

Hey guys

I was thinking about buying a monthly subscription to 365 sport to watch the fight, however;

I dont have a TV

Im outisde of Thailand

I would be using it on an IPAD

Is it possible to use this service? Is it legal?

Any advice would be great

Can not tell for sure (100%), but very likely: its not possible outside the SEA region.

Compare with ThaiExpatTV:

Watch UK TV live or on demand in Asia – Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Philippines, and Kuala Lumpur. Also serviced in Australia, New Zealand and the UAE.

If you could use that in Europe or USA they would get in big trouble with the license holders/pay tv operators.

Australia and New Zealand is a surprise for me.

Can not tell for sure (100%), but very likely: its not possible outside the SEA region.

Compare with ThaiExpatTV:

Watch UK TV live or on demand in Asia – Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Philippines, and Kuala Lumpur. Also serviced in Australia, New Zealand and the UAE.

If you could use that in Europe or USA they would get in big trouble with the license holders/pay tv operators.

Australia and New Zealand is a surprise for me.

Thanks mate

Id like to confirm that somehow, as I dont want to miss the fight

I always use Expat TV when I go back to the UK without any problems and have done since it first started a few years ago. Works perfectly.

Not tried it yet because I only started using 365 sport a few months ago but,as it is owned and run by the same people, I would assume it will also work.

Have used both expat TV and 365 sport whilst in UK with no problems. In fact have recommended application to both family and friends in UK as cheaper than signing up for Sky sports service in UK. The only thing you have to remember is that live broadcast are approximately 5 to 10 minutes behind local time.