The Scotland Thread

Jockstar

If I recall correctly we haven't beaten Australia at cricket since our first meeting in 1882.

fuc me u've got a long memory, even for a scots man!!

Good luc 2 nite, tho i fear the worst for both the team and 4 the manager !!!!

Edited by rijit

If I recall correctly we haven't beaten Australia at cricket since our first meeting in 1882.

Oh come off it Rij...surely he'll be sacked by the morning? laugh.png

Oh come off it Rij...surely he'll be sacked by the morning? laugh.png

Yep, thats exactly what i meant smokes

Happy for Vinny Kompany biggrin.png

Cracking goal for him....twisting and turning....we'l just break his legs at Hampden though! smile.png

Do you think you'll even have the motivation left to do that, by then biggrin.png

We might have to organise a wee five a side match sometime mrboj on the back of that comment.....whistling.gifwhistling.gif

mfr_closed1.gif Thread closed because we are pish!laugh.png

In fairness js, albeit I agree you are pish, the thread title is simply "The Scotland Thread" and therefore must remain open whilst there is a Scotland team around. If however it was called the Scotland Thread for Brazil 2014.................laugh.png

In fairness js, albeit I agree you are pish, the thread title is simply "The Scotland Thread" and therefore must remain open whilst there is a Scotland team around. If however it was called the Scotland Thread for Brazil 2014.................laugh.png

Can you rename it The Polish Supporters Club just for the day please? :D

jerk.gifpost-4641-1156693976.gif

If tonights result is favourable Jockstar you should ban them all for a couple of days while we rip the piss....biggrin.png

If tonights result is favourable Jockstar you should ban them all for a couple of days while we rip the piss....biggrin.png

I'm not sure how we could; even if they get drubbed four - nil, we still wouldn't have a leg to stand on... all we could hope for is a little peace and quiet to enjoy our miserable and sullen contumely

SC

I'm not sure how we could; even if they get drubbed four - nil, we still wouldn't have a leg to stand on... all we could hope for is a little peace and quiet to enjoy our miserable and sullen contumely

SC

If it happens to be 4-0 SC you can make some cocoa, put your feet up and watch me have fun. I have taken the day off work tomorrow in anticipation. biggrin.png

• 3 weeks later...

to sac or not to sac this is the question ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/20161334

I presume as its a scotsman asking for more info, I take it 2 mean 'how much to be rid',and 'how much 4 who's available'.is it gonna happen?. wouldnt be s surprised, cos, arguably, you've currently got the best squad you've had 4 age's and he's done nish. He Should have dropped the pride bullshit thingy and got pragmatic and been on the dog and bone to fletcher 18 mnths ago, he could well have made a difference. So if the chop happens, whose next? bac 2 McLeish?

Edited by rijit