The Scotland Thread

Jockstar

No warnings given. Please keep it civil guys.

4) Not to flame fellow members.

Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.

Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Pointless having a 'Scotland' thread if the Scots

can't have a pop back at the mindless comments put

on here.

There is probably an 'England' thread on the forum

but I would not bother looking at it personally, so

when someone has a go at us on here (especially when

using slanderous nonsense) then it is only natural

to respond.

Shame it has reduced itself to this.

on here.

to respond.

Slanderous nonsense ?? :D

& it's a shame it's reduced itself to what, offering people out on an Internet Forum like you did ? :D

Come on for Christ's sakes, grow up, i'm having a dig at Scotland, big deal..

I'm sure you're big enough, ugly enough & smart enough to see that & it's only pulling your Chains..:rolleyes:

I'd hope for the same with you as smokie does on the England thread, it's only a bit of fun & an attempt at winding up..

I'm all for it & we wouldn't want to complement our respective Nations now would we ?? ;)

PS : Celtic suck, GO GERS !!!

PPS : There is never any malice in anything i write on an internet Forum, but i do admit i will attempt to wind people up until they explode & i will never, ever apologies for that..;)

on here.

to respond.

& it's a shame it's reduced itself to what, offering people out on an Internet Forum like you did ? :D

I'm sure you're big enough, ugly enough & smart enough to see that & it's only pulling your Chains..:rolleyes:

I'd hope for the same with you as smokie does on the England thread, it's only a bit of fun & an attempt at winding up..

I'm all for it & we wouldn't want to complement our respective Nations now would we ?? ;)

PPS : There is never any malice in anything i write on an internet Forum, but i do admit i will attempt to wind people up until they explode & i will never, ever apologies for that..;)

Er, I am with Singho on this one. <deleted> troops don't be so frigging thin-skinned.

But I would add that when Scotland are playing, most English people give them at least moral support, and don't go into (small-minded, chip on the shoulder) hysteria when they lose.

So there.

Edited by rott

Er, I am with Singho on this one. <deleted> troops don't be so frigging thin-skinned.

I think you'll find most Gingers are Mate for some reason, to do with Sugar Levels appparently, or is that their Blood ?? :D

Edited by MSingh

But I would add that when Scotland are playing, most English people give them at least moral support, and don't go into (small-minded, chip on the shoulder) hysteria when they lose.

So there.

I've nothing against the English as such........mindless muppets are on the hitlist all day long though. :D

on here.

to respond.

Its a good job you came out of the closet claret and bluenose otherwise Iwe might have been in full agreement......and we can't have that now or ever singhy......

Come on Wolves!!

:D

on here.

to respond.

Banter is all well and good. I let a lot slide in the football forum. However some things i can't. I have to be seen as doing my job. If i don't pick up on these things. Another mod will.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A bit of a jog this one tonight...nothing too taxing...well for the Irish probably! :ermm:

Good luck to the lads anyways.....

I'll go 4-0 to the Irish. ;)

A beer on that carmine? :D I'll take the Danish lot to give you a good grilling...

Typical of your kind aint ya carmine? When it comes down to it you're....

cartoon_chicken2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Why are you playing the biggest Game for your Country in God knows how long, in England, not against England ??

Brazil have sent their U12's to play Scotland to even things up but the kids were promised an open top bus ride the next day so they are playing the match in London.

Obviously, the jocks will lose but it might be a bit closer. :whistling:

Why are you playing the biggest Game for your Country in God knows how long, in England, not against England ??

Brazil have sent their U12's to play Scotland to even things up but the kids were promised an open top bus ride the next day so they are playing the match in London.

I hope it pisses down in Cardiff on Saturday....and your beer will be 'tampered' with and you'll get a kicking and and...ahh happy days!

Meanwhile I'll have an early lunch couple of pints in me local and wander off to the game.

With a spray can and a hammer naturally. :)

I hope it pisses down in Cardiff on Saturday....and your beer will be 'tampered' with and you'll get a kicking and and...ahh happy days!

Meanwhile I'll have an early lunch couple of pints in me local and wander off to the game.

And remember not to make any noise while you're there. The locals don't like it. :)

Actually, whilst on the subject, i know them Lions done the only thing they're good for & ripped a new arse in Cardiff on Saturday down there before the Game..

& did you se ethe Mushroom who fell out of the Upper Tier after Cardiff scored ?? :D

A decent run out yesterday against the Brazilians. We had one decent chance in the first half but headed wide.

Second half started more open and the ref anglaterre stupidly awarded them a penalty.......

Here's where I feel guilty cos the bloke sittin next to me....mild mannered mid 50's had already put up with over an hour of smokie36 ranting and ref abuse...well when they score the pen the brazilianos in the row in front start kazooun their vuzuvelas he hears me go mental and grabs the nearest vuzu off the geezer in front and farks it onto the pitch....classic moment!

I'm a bad influence.:ph34r:

2-0 decent performance but lacking bite in our attack.

The library by the way is a soulless place...rather than the sound reverberating is seems to just seep oot the walls....happily! :)

edit <mt sp as usual..>

Edited by smokie36