Suthep has 'no plan to leave monkhood' at the moment

webfact

Suthep has 'no plan to leave monkhood' at the moment

BANGKOK: -- Monk Suthep Paphakaro, or former People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) leader Suthep Thaugsuban - has no plan to leave the monkhood anytime soon, PDRC spokesman Akanat Promphan said.

The confirmation came after some media reported that the former PDRC leader was preparing to leave the monkhood soon. Akanat spoke Wednesday after having a phone conversation with monk Suthep, saying the former PDRC leader had confirmed he would remain in monastery for the time being.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Suthep-has-no-plan-to-leave-monkhood-at-the-moment-30260529.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-05-20

Akanat would do well to try and distance himself from Suthep unless he always wants to be tainted with the same brush. Pretty difficult given their relationship but i am sure with his education he has something to offer the country going forward.

He's been told to hold on as the referendum on the constitution is going to delay things a little.

What position do you think he's been promised for his services rendered? Head of the NACC? Head of education?

Good to see all the red lovers kicking in so early, suffice to say you would all prefer YL still in the seat dancing to the tune of the puppet master. I am sure the country would now be in a much better situation being plundered by a fugitive criminal and his brown-nosing mates.

Good to see all the red lovers kicking in so early, suffice to say you would all prefer YL still in the seat dancing to the tune of the puppet master. I am sure the country would now be in a much better situation being plundered by a fugitive criminal and his brown-nosing mates.

Its not red lovers, its people with some brains..... this junta you love so much is tearing the country down, wake up !

Guess it's all about headlines. A couple of days ago, he was supposed to be coming out, and going to get involved in people politics. He must not read the papers, cos politics is basically banned at the moment. What a silly silly man!

When does the statute of limitations kick in?

Why leave he is getting free room and board and people kissing his ring.

He's a Buddhist monk, not a Catholic monsignor. People do not kiss monks' rings. I don't think monks even have rings, but I could be mistaken. As for the free room and board, I don't think you'd care for it as a bed and breakfast.

Yeah, right - wait right there, relax a little and strive on free food and drinks, humming along a little during the day since you will need your energy for some of your erratic on stage rants, once "Superman" leaves the stage, what will - not happen soon... So hang in there pal, better for you!

Edited by catweazle

The evil corrupt grub i probably waiting to see Yingluk in jail

Agree with him or disagree but he is neither evil, nor was ever any corruption found (beside that I believe all Thai politicians are corrupt)

He's been told to hold on as the referendum on the constitution is going to delay things a little.

What position do you think he's been promised for his services rendered? Head of the NACC? Head of education?

Early days but something lucrative for sure. Minister for Land Reform may suit as he does have previous in the area.

Early days but something lucrative for sure. Minister for Land Reform may suit as he does have previous in the area.

no I heard it was Minister for Tourism has he has such a love of farang he has released a new slogan already

"Farang don't go Home I now love YOU" and "Farang we do need YOU I made a mistake"

ACTION & REACTION

Abhisit annouces he will leave politics if he loses again.

Suthep announces he is leaving monkhood.

Abhisit says he will not leave politics if he loses again.

Suthep says he is not leaving the monkhood.

Suthep is standing by for Abhisit's next announcement.wai2.gif

there is none! that slimey corrupt coward will continue to hide behind the "robes" until he sees an opening to bother the Thai people again. he certainly has enough money to eat his "Free" meal" everyday! would like to see his living quarters!

Why leave he is getting free room and board and people kissing his ring.

He's a Buddhist monk, not a Catholic monsignor. People do not kiss monks' rings. I don't think monks even have rings, but I could be mistaken. As for the free room and board, I don't think you'd care for it as a bed and breakfast.

Huh? You think he is "roughing it"? whistling.gif

Its not red lovers, its people with some brains..... this junta you love so much is tearing the country down, wake up !

Is your alternative to return to corrupt democracy as practiced in the past? coffee1.gif

Or do you have a real alternative?whistling.gif