Cannot upload image into post

Gecko123

About a couple of weeks ago, I attempted to upload a photo into a post with the attachment feature.

I can navigate to the selected image, but then the system is non-responsive when I "choose" the image. Effectively, the upload function freezes, and I have to "force quit" Safari. When I go back into Safari and try it again, the same thing happens every time.

Any idea on how to solve this problem?

Not sure how appears in your browser but for Chrome on Windows as below and you first make choice of photo and then attach it in two steps. Note the limitation on size of attachments. Also note that there are many restrictions on type of file that can be pasted/posted.

post-326-0-45572200-1432527593.txt

Not sure how appears in your browser but for Chrome on Windows as below and you first make choice of photo and then attach it in two steps. Note the limitation on size of attachments. Also note that there are many restrictions on type of file that can be pasted/posted.

It looks the same as what you posted. I don't think I am violating any restrictions, as typically it's just one or two photos.

I think I solved the problem.

The photo I was trying to upload into a post was a photo from the internet. I went into my photo albums and deleted the photo in question, and this appears to have unfrozen the system.

Thanks for everyone's help.