Unfortunate you couldn't find the dozens of other threads asking similar questions. Try the Jobs and Economy Section, Vasu and Superrich are mentioned often if you are in Bangkok. As to when, I don't think it will make that much difference, but I wouldn't wait too long.

Edited by beechguy

If you can, then wait.

In a few days, exchange rate should slightly improve, if it's true what Greece government has announced, agreement with troika ...

Of course it makes sense only if you want to exchange at least 1000 euros.

you seriously ask WHEN tongue.png

Its a lottery game.

The Euro has fallen dramatically and the crystal balls (like Goldman Sachs) say it will fall to unbelievable lows (below the Dollar).

From my crystal ball experience: they (the Germans at #1) will AGAIN save the bancrupt Greece and the Euro will have a short "flash in the pan" (rise over a couple of days).

All that squabbling is just a publicity stunt. The Germans will pay,

If you bet otherwise: run to the booth/bank !!!

Don't hold me responsible whistling.gif

Edited by KhunBENQ

Well you won't get a good interest rate, butan exchange rate. The EU is trying for parity with the USD by the end of summer, so the sooner the better.

ECB wants ~2% inflation. That's the goal, not parity with USD, but it might be side effect, it's possible ...

Well you won't get a good interest rate, butan exchange rate. The EU is trying for parity with the USD by the end of summer, so the sooner the better.

ECB wants ~2% inflation. That's the goal, not parity with USD, but it might be side effect, it's possible ...

it doesn't look like parity any time soon.