Indicators not working but hazards are?

Sounds like could also be the blinker/flasher relay, which is different from the indicator switch on the handle bar that you might be thinking of. The flasher relay is an electronic module normally located under the tank or under the seat somewhere.

Locating it can often be tricky though I think without the service manual. But dealer should be able to find it.

What kind of bike?

Sorry, I just reread your original post. Sounds like you may have already replaced the flasher relay.

What about taking the fuses out and putting them back in just in case it is not shot, but loose? Of maybe replace it anyway just to be sure.

I vote for the switch as well. If the relay was replaced and the light bulbs are bike, then the most likely scenario is the switch, unless you have a mouse living in your bike that chewed on the wires...

If the same flashers work when you turn on the hazards, but don't work when you turn on the signal switch to use them as turn signals then obviously that rules out any possibility of your wiring to the flashers themselves being bad. But the hazard relay and turn signal relay both might be on different fuses. I still would recheck all the fuses to be sure.

Most likely a fault in the wiring or bad contacts. I have had that problem before. The flasher is the same for the emergency flashing so if it works with the hazard switch on & not the indicators it is something to do with the wiring. Possibly a shorted wire in the ground to the indicators not hard to troubleshoot if you or the shop has a meter to check it.