Passenger restrained, strapped to his seat after attacking flight attendant

webfact

He was German

Was? Hopefully he still is, or Australian justice is tougher than I imagined.

Yes still is German. Lol. His nationality was quoted from the Courier Mail newspaper in Australia.

Could you please give a link to the source? I can find nothing about it on http://www.couriermail.com.au/

What is the big deal about nationality? We live now in a Global Community! I hold an American Passport, but I am originally from other country, and not even proud in be called American....

Being a smoker myself, I do admit to feeling a bit of a cold turkey attack on these long hauls. But still have a problem with the fact ecigs aren't allowed

The problem with E-cigs is those ignorant of their use freak out if they see the 'vapor' from one, thinking it is smoke.

The easiest way, and the smartest, to keep from having nicotine withdrawal while flying is by using the nicoderm patches, which are easily available at most pharmacies (21mg is the strongest, and I suggest using those while flying). The airlines and airports would make a fortune selling these as singles (rather than a whole box) in kiosks in the airport, or even on the planes themselves.

Those patches are a great way to stop you smoking.

You put them on your eyes and then you can't find your cigarettes.

rat-a-tat-*ching*

Being a smoker myself, I do admit to feeling a bit of a cold turkey attack on these long hauls. But still have a problem with the fact ecigs aren't allowed

The problem with E-cigs is those ignorant of their use freak out if they see the 'vapor' from one, thinking it is smoke.

The easiest way, and the smartest, to keep from having nicotine withdrawal while flying is by using the nicoderm patches, which are easily available at most pharmacies (21mg is the strongest, and I suggest using those while flying). The airlines and airports would make a fortune selling these as singles (rather than a whole box) in kiosks in the airport, or even on the planes themselves.

rat-a-tat-*ching*

Yes I tried the patches too but they don't really taste that good tongue.png

Don't they teach 20 year olds anything these days, even an Aussie should know smoking on a plane is not allowed, is it part of the national curriculum, maybe not hey, oh well he should have learned by now the error of his ways...laugh.png

Can you please point out where it says he was Australian?

rat-a-tat-*ching*

Yes I tried the patches too but they don't really taste that good tongue.png

I tried them too, but they are very hard to light.

When I was a smoker, I used to use 21mg nicotine patches on all lights over 2 hours-they got me through even on Sydney to Europe flights, with having a few drinkies, it was never a problem.

I think the name of the drug he is addicted to you were referring to is called "nicotine".

I can't think of any other drug that could be mixed with tobacco where withdrawal would cause someone to be violent like that. Never heard of crack or heroin put in a cigarette.

in Europe some people adulterate perfectly safe cannabis with highly addictive, carcinogenic tobacco but I've never heard of adding dangerous substances to something that's already so bad for your health.

The issue of unruly passengers become a wide spread problems in recent years owning

to the facts that many people are a illicit substances users other than tobacco products,

and they miss their fix while on the plane, compounded with the general attitude of disregard

and ill mannered, selfish people whom only think of them selves, so all the above, at

times, culminate in ugly incidents as we keep reading in the media about....