kidney stone, just the one!

Tonto21

No. People are often unaware of passing stones. The biggest pain is when they are passing through the ureter (the narrow tube from kidney to bladder). Once in the bladder, depending on their size they can and often do pass painless and unnoticed.

I had 8 kidney stones in an 18 month period. There are three types of stones.

Calcium stones

Uric Acid stones

Cystine stones which are the hardest as the are formed from the metallic elements in your body.

Not all stones will show up on ultrasound or X-Ray but CT scan should show all. I was prescribed Contiflo XL

post-194842-14620036512915_thumb.jpg

Which relaxes the ureter and allows stones to pass easier. I was also told to drink a lot of water with some fresh lemon or lime juice added.

Urinate into a container to catch the stone and then get it examined to establish which type you have so you can get the correct preventative medicine, I did this and have been stone free for the past 7 years. Some of my calcium stones started to break down on their own and sandlike grains were passed first closely followed by the stone.

Using the Contiflo XL, I was able to pass 7mm stones. Other brands are available but check with a doctor first.

Thanks for info, i went back to Chula as i am now experiencing new pain but only when i do some precise bending moves with my torso...

He thinks the stone is moving. He does not want to do more xray or actions before the end of the month.

I have been given Uralyt-U to change the PH of urine.