Soi Cowboy closes midnight?

jerojero

Last night in Soi Cowboy, a mamasan I have known for over 10 years told me it was the result of a police (NOT Thong Lor police) operation where they sent in farang undercover spies. One of these spies barfines a girl out of Suzie Wong and during casual chat asked her how old she was. Silly girl said 17. Bang, she is arresed and Suzie Wong closed down.

Suzie Wong, I am told, is now closed permanently. Although, I have no doubt it will reopen under another name, soonly.

The midnight closing is just another crackdown. Likely it will not last too long, unless there is a new morality push to close down Soi Cowboy completely.

Nothing surprises me in this country anymore. That underage girls work in many bars in Soi Cowboy is a very well known secret. Over the years I have met more than a few myself. What I do not understand, is why these girls do not simply say 18 when ever ANYONE asks their age.

What I do not understand, is why these girls do not simply say 18 when ever ANYONE asks their age.

I expect they had their ID cards which showed their true ages. Any underage girl who is serious about working in a bar would invest in a good quality fake ID.

Please ... Say It Ain't So.

I Can Not Live Without Soi Cowboy.

I Must Go Now And See For Myself.[/quote

God you must be ugly if this is the only way can get screwed, suggest you move north to issan. Lots of young chicks will marry you as long as you are not a teacher making twenty grand a month.