Thai actress 'Tangmo' hospitalized for overdose

webfact

Sorry, but I must disagree about the cry for help thing. Most often, those who self-harm are looking for help, but someone who ODs deliberately is not. My step-daughter, in M-6, has just returned from trying to console the family of a classmate who said at 4:00 today that she no longer wanted to live. At 7:00, she was dead from an OD of sleeping pills. Now we have to be careful, because although it's rare, it's not unheard of for several teenagers in a town to take their lives within a few weeks. We are grief-stricken, of course, but I've told my wife to keep checking in on our daughter and her friends for the next few weeks.

Oh, yeah, I've dealt with many dozens - maybe hundreds - of attempts and successes, including my own son when he was a teen, due to a missed diagnosis. Fortunately, he survived three attempts because I was around. And yes, it is different when it's your own.

This is completely true. Cries for help are typically in public, for example sitting on a rail of a busy bridge or building, where people will see you and talk you down. The intention being that in future your problems will be taken more seriously by counselling-staff. The cries for help are most common in groups that have previously had their long-term emotional distress downplayed by others, not had their problems taken seriously etc. In the case of the OP, there was apparently no history at all, it was a single event followed by an prescription-drug OD, which as you explained so well, is most commonly intended as a permanent solution, and also usually taken in private.

I don't think it is possible to talk enough about these things in social media, there are so many misconceptions which only make the problem worse. Suicide is never the solution, and there are always some people willing to listen and understand a person in distress, even if other people have blanked them for this in the past. People should never give up hope, and always keep reaching out. Eventually it will be worth it, and in the future they can look back on it all, and feel so glad they didn't make that tragic decision.

Must have been a tough week, what with her fiance dumping her on stage and that Anna Reece getting all the publicity. Maybe should pop over and join her in the monestry for a week, that would make some great tv!

A beautiful young lady (I take it she is a lady). She will be just fine as soon as she finds a new

love interest. Looking at the pictures the line will be long and there will be a few TV members

in it. To a speedy recovery, 402.gif402.gif402.gifthumbsup.gif

I just heard that she succeeded in killing herself - RIP

I hope al the sad sexist posters are happy now.

Are you posting rumor or fact Johnniey Proof?

I just saw briefly so may have just been attempted rather that committed but it sounded like they said committed.

Ratchatcher is right. There really is nothing special about her...do not believe the airbrushed photos just posted. Just take a look at her in her natural state on TV (ok, she's been crying and certainly not looking her best) and you would not believe she's a TV beauty. That's what you'd see in the morning, including the eye/lip/nose surgery creases.

Can you explain the fascination I see some here have for the proclaimed hotness of Yingluck, who despite her being twice the age and 1/20th the beauty of Tangmo and yet, somehow, still has apparently a fairly large number of farang drooling?

Saw Tangmo live on TV yesterday evening. G/f said it was her, looked nothing like the pictures here. Difference like the pictures of the food at Maccas, and what arrives in the box.

Never went to bed with an ugly woman........................

Edited by halloween

Ratchatcher is right. There really is nothing special about her...do not believe the airbrushed photos just posted. Just take a look at her in her natural state on TV (ok, she's been crying and certainly not looking her best) and you would not believe she's a TV beauty. That's what you'd see in the morning, including the eye/lip/nose surgery creases.

Can you explain the fascination I see some here have for the proclaimed hotness of Yingluck, who despite her being twice the age and 1/20th the beauty of Tangmo and yet, somehow, still has apparently a fairly large number of farang drooling?

No doubt the farangs who have a soft spot for Yingluck, would agree that she has a lot more 'class' than sweet liittle "Watermelon" and has probably spent far less time in the plastic surgeon's hands..

How sick that photo.

Press in the emergency room.

Sicker than sick.

As the Mercurial Freddie once said, "The show must go on".

This is live soap opera sans music.

This girl is not Norma Rae but may have heard of her..

Saw Tangmo live on TV yesterday evening. G/f said it was her, looked nothing like the pictures here. Difference like the pictures of the food at Maccas, and what arrives in the box.

Never went to bed with an ugly woman........................

Please take your sexism elsewhere - try nanapatpong.com where all will appreciate your remarks.

She was just on tv, interviewd from her hospital bed, all teary explaining. Then, on a split screen was her ex being interviewed at the same time. Here they were, discussing thier relationship live on morning tv!

Their publicists must have been having a field day.

Talk about dirty laundry......

I think for a while there, the whole country stopped.

She was just on tv, interviewd from her hospital bed, all teary explaining. Then, on a split screen was her ex being interviewed at the same time. Here they were, discussing thier relationship live on morning tv!

Their publicists must have been having a field day.

Talk about dirty laundry......

I think for a while there, the whole country stopped.

Only to puke.