LivinginKata

stevenl

I just noticed that LivinginKata is not a moderator anymore, I guess after quite a few years he had enough. A pity, because I think he was a good moderator who knew the posters well enough to decide when to take harsh action and when to just give out a friendly warning.

In any case, thanks for you good work here.

Edited by stevenl

+1clap2.gif

The new boss in da house oilinki is also doing a good job!thumbsup.gif

You sure about the new boss in the house?

LIK did a great job here and in other forums on here that you will probably never know about, All the mods and I am sure the members have nothing but the highest regard for him, but it gets very tiring day after day week after week and everyone needs a break occasionally

@OC: the task was not for me. It's a job for grown-ups.

But back to the topic. For me LIK has been the Mr Phuket forum who has been taking care of the forum for as long as I can remember and did a stellar job.

I would have thought stevenl would have had his name down by now.

I see compliments here to LIK about being unbiased and fair.

I think I meet neither of those requirements.

I would have thought stevenl would have had his name down by now.

He has been auditioning.

I've been hearing rumours about a replacement, but can't mention names. However, a clue could be found in the works of playwright Eugene O'Neill

To set the scene, imagine a longtime work mate who is retiring and all of us who through the years had friendly jabs back and forth, we're all having rounds of beers and all of us together sing to said retiree:

Hooray for LIK,

hooray at last,

hooray for LIK

he's the horses A**

All in good fun and jest, best of luck LIK. GOM

+1clap2.gif

The new boss in da house oilinki is also doing a good job!thumbsup.gif

You sure about the new boss in the house?

LIK did a great job here and in other forums on here that you will probably never know about, All the mods and I am sure the members have nothing but the highest regard for him, but it gets very tiring day after day week after week and everyone needs a break occasionally

You have big shoes to fill.

We have become used to the highest standard of moderating on the Phuket forum. :)

Sorry for the rather belated note of appreciation, LiK. You were largely responsible for considerably reducing a high percentage of trolls and flamers in f 31. A thankless (until now) and exasperating job that you did exceptionally well. Thank you.