I don't understand?

moose7117

I was in a reputable part of pattaya last night and I noticed a disturbance outside a gogo bar, me being the typical nosy bastard, watched this with great interest.

It seems that a young gentleman was quite outraged that a drunken punter had grabbed his wife's bottom.

I can appreciate where he is coming from but I am just wondering, what you guys think ?

Was he right or wrong to react so strongly ?

Here is The situation

A very attractive and well dressed lady is inside a go go bar

A punter grabs her bum.

The husband reacts to the point of being physically restrained by the door staff.

He wanted the punter to show respect.

I personally think he overreacted, As we are in pattaya, (a notoriously sleazy place), they were in a go go, admittedly they had a reason to be inside, the punter was possibly influenced by drink ( he must have been as the angry husband certainly did not look like the sort of person to be trifled with), and some punters have let this place go to their heads and they believe that all Thai women are targets.

But is it worth even trying to get respect from an ass grabber, who obviously doesn't respect himself.

What would you do if somebody grabbed your WIFES, not girlfriend or casual dalliances, bum in a go go.

It has happened to me and I just thought "well the old chooks still got it happening" and smiled and ignored it, she can handle that sort of thing herself..

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the hubby's defence, he may have a legitimate image reason to be inside,as I believe he is a staff member. And the wife just dropped in to say hello !

And not all people in go go bars go there for the ladies apparently!

I go to people watch .and see mates.

a friend of mine spends nearly all his time in one , he works there.

The hubby was not intoxicated, just , LARGE , scarey looking and slightly miffed.

In the hubby's defence, he may have a legitimate image reason to be inside,as I believe he is a staff member. And the wife just dropped in to say hello !

I go to people watch .

The hubby was not intoxicated, just , LARGE , scarey looking and slightly miffed.

Edited by moose7117

If a bloke takes his wife to a gogo, then he really must go in expecting that type of thing to happen. No problem with saying "heh mate, that's my wife you saucy git" with a smile or a chuckle. Having a dust up? No point.

Personally, I think any one who assumes he can grab a girl no matter where he is should be taught some truths.

Even in the sleaziest bar, for someone to expect free "feel" is not on in my book.

if you have bought her a drink and its that kind of place then that's different but even then be careful to suss out what is the norm.

I go to people watch .and see mates.

I go to people watch .

Going to a gogo bar to not watch the girls..but rather to watch customers...is kind of creepy.

I go to Walmart for people watching...

Edited by slipperylobster

Personally, I think any one who assumes he can grab a girl no matter where he is should be taught some truths.

Even in the sleaziest bar, for someone to expect free "feel" is not on in my book.

if you have bought her a drink and its that kind of place then that's different but even then be careful to suss out what is the norm.

PC, I don't normally agree with everything that you write but you are on the money with this one. thumbsup.gif

I did a similar thing once.
Be in a bar, BG flirting with me.. being drunk I hadn't noticed another had slipped into the same spot ~ a gentle squeeze of her Jack & Danny before I realised it was a different girl.

Girl, quite rightly, went ape-sheet..
No amount of apology would suffice.. felt bad man.

Same girl is now a friend for over 5 years.

If a bloke takes his wife to a gogo, then he really must go in expecting that type of thing to happen. No problem with saying "heh mate, that's my wife you saucy git" with a smile or a chuckle. Having a dust up? No point.

Wrong...

I haven't even read the op post fully but what respectable lady would want to go into a go go bar full stop?

Maybe she used to work there but no one should be grabbing her

I'd had smacked the drunk idiot straight away & made sure he knew he'd been hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong...

Pretty sure he is right, its not a certainty that if you go into a go go with your wife she will get her bum grabbed but the chances are much much higher than if you take her out for dinner at Fuji..

Also if the married bloke is dead sober he will look like a bit of a dick punching up the pissed bloke when all he really needed to do was say "excuse me mate that is my wife" and 99% chance the other guy would say "oh sorry mate didn't know"

Firstly, "A reputable part of Pattaya" is an oxymoron.

Secondly, I doubt very much my wife would allow me inside a go-go bargigglem.gif

I'm pretty sure some parts of Pattaya could be termed "reputable", but they don't normally have gogo bars!

Edited by brewsterbudgen

I think the husband did the right thing. I hate to go to clubs here with my wife and her friends. 99% of the time I'll take a leak some idiot walks up to her and thinks she is available.

If I wouldn't hold my temper and my girl wouldn't be a total bitch to these guys I can see myself doing the same like the husband with his wife in a gogo. It's just disrespectful. Not just because it's someones wife, but you don't just grab someones ass.

I think the husband did the right thing. I hate to go to clubs here with my wife and her friends. 99% of the time I'll take a leak some idiot walks up to her and thinks she is available.

If I wouldn't hold my temper and my girl wouldn't be a total bitch to these guys I can see myself doing the same like the husband with his wife in a gogo. It's just disrespectful. Not just because it's someones wife, but you don't just grab someones ass.

Absolutely out of line to go grabbing a woman's behind but in a Pattaya GoGo bar it's customary, no? Tourists arrive to the sex capitol of the world and the girls in the bar are pinching tourists asses. These tourists join in the action. This is what goes on in a Pattaya GoGo Bar/whore house.

This particular lady was off limits and she unfortunatly suffered some collateral damage. She should act indignant I suppose but not surprised.

Not a federal case. The punch up was overkill.

Edited by Jupiterjim

I was in a reputable part of pattaya last night and I noticed a disturbance outside a gogo bar

There are reputable parts of Pattaya and there are parts with gogo bars and never the twain shall intersect.

I recall the first time I went to Pattaya....it was such a thrill to have all the cuties sitting outside and calling to me or waving (sometimes tugging my arm).

That got old really fast. There are a few streets that have none of this...but getting to them is impossible, without running the gauntlet.

By the end of the week...I was sitting up on top of Doi Phu Rua (and from there to nearly every spot...all the way to Mae Hong Son). There are enough girls to chat with (My wife enjoys company...and has orders to bring only single ladies over for our parties).

Never returned to Pattaya....and it feels good.

I haven't even read the op post fully but what respectable lady would want to go into a go go bar full stop?

I take my partner into Go Go Clubs all the time, why because she likes it and enjoys going where I go.

It was wrong what the punter did but if it happened to me I would let her handle it as I'm too old to fight and we know how it will turn out if the Police get involved. She would use her Thai skills and if needed she would direct the bouncers to step in.

I have always wondered what any Thais would do if a Farang smacked another Farang.

Is a Farang not taking his life in his hands grabbing a Thai ladies behind? It only takes one security guy

to see it, and he will act immediately with other security guys from neighbouring bars joining in.