Phra Suthep to leave monkhood on July 28 to head a foundation dedicated for reforms

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy way to hide, for criminals!

civilized.....while cooler heads work things through. peons don't know such things. lack knowledge. just pointing fingers at what they fail to understand, recognize, accept or improve. you are not the ruling class.

If there is anyone in Thailand that needs serious "Attitude adjustment".....this is the grub that needs it!

But it should be done in North Korea!

Better to quit ThaiVisa because there are too many people contributing only hatred - and incredibly childish nonsense. Why not keep such crap to yourself?

It is the nature of their pathology. It can't be taken serious or the sickness can spread. Its a sub-human condition. Not Thai related.

Do you think his "retreat" to the monastery was to avoid an embarrassing prosecution by his ally the PM?

Will they have forgotten by now?

I feel pretty sure the retreat to the monastery was recommended by the PM, who may or may not be his ally. It was a traditional way for losers in the political game to avoid losing their heads. The man who later became King Rama IV entered the monkhood so as not to create political dissidence while his older half-brother was King Rama III. The current laws controlling the monkhood do not allow convicted criminals or fugitives to become monks, but I confess I'm ignorant of the details. I feel pretty sure Gen. Prayut decided it would be a good way to remove Suthep from the limelight for a while to help in calming things down. I don't know, did Suthep spend the usual obligatory three months in the monkhood when he was a young man? The current stint might have been a good way for him to unwind, destress, detox, and recuperate from his previous exertions. He was getting pretty crazy at the end there.

Easy way to hide, for criminals!

EXACTLY...my wife just told me as i was talking about this suthep new.....one way to avoid prison in thailand for some people is to go directly has a monk in a monastery....! one meal a day perhaps but free to move, talk etc etc...not bad ...wai2.gif !

coffee1.gif

That is when he will start another protest and get more people killed. He likes to do things like that.

And collect money based on a deliberate lie. Amongst other things he should be locked up for Oxygen theft !

That is when he will start another protest and get more people killed. He likes to do things like that.

It's pretty clear to anyone with an IQ over 50 that virtually all the people MURDERED during the protests were killed by UDD thugs getting paid a few thousand baht by their own government to go out and do it. And under that dictatorship (proved by the amnesty bill), only one guy could give that order.

Your hypocrisy and lies make me sick. Go get yourself some ethics.

By your statements, it appears you totally missed the COURT RULING that clearly stated the majority of protesters were killed by the ARMY. Kinda blows holes in your theory.

Who set the court up ?

His dream is obvious: return to the good ol' thailand from the old times when slaves laboured in the fields and the monkhood kept them quiet. It was tried in europe. It never worked. Once the ball is rolling..

Mister Havelaar,

It DID work for centuries, even in Europe, but indeed those days are over, even in Thailand.

Nothing but admiration for a man willing to sacrifice his life for reforming Thailand and in particular, keeping the REAL thug in Dubai.

cheesy.gif

Read up on the man and his family and their 'influence' in the South. He is just as much of a crook as Thaksin and just as much of a puppet as Yingluck. He was the public face of the coup and he admitted as much himself. (hence why the general sent him to shut up and be a monk for a while for opening his big mouth)

His dream is obvious: return to the good ol' thailand from the old times when slaves laboured in the fields and the monkhood kept them quiet. It was tried in europe. It never worked. Once the ball is rolling..

Mister Havelaar,

It DID work for centuries, even in Europe, but indeed those days are over, even in Thailand.

Instead... we are now slaves of the monetary system and big corporations... Only difference is that the cage got bigger.

• 4 months later...