Poll: Was the very best sexual experience you ever had in Thailand (or not)?

Jingthing

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's no secret that Thailand has an international reputation as a sexy destination and also that many foreigners find something like love and long term relationships here as well.

In response to the recent forum complaints that things aren't "fun" here these days, here's a truly fun topic.

I reckon most of us can remember the very best sexual experience of our lives.

Did a Thailand setting come into play in that, or not? coffee1.gif

If not, feel free to post here and tell us WHERE this happened for you. But please don't share X rated details of the experiencewub.png ... as this is not that kind of forum.

In Amy Schumer's recent movie TRAINWRECK she meets "Mr. Right" and mentions to a friend the sex is great but not the BEST sex in her life. Her friend says, you don't want to marry the guy with the BEST sex ... that guy ends up in prison. So this is more about where the sex happened with those kind of people ... that probably ended up in prison!

Edited by Jingthing

I'll get the ball rolling.

My answer is Baltimore Maryland USA.

Cheating a little bit, I will mention two tied runners up:

Provincetown Massachusetts USA

San Francisco California USA

Do you detect a WATER theme?

Edited by Jingthing

Honestly it was in Brazil in Sao Paulo.

Thanks for playing.

Please vote NO then.

I predict for most people the answer will be NO.

Not Thailand.

But we'll see.

Assuming people vote in this poll at all.

Edited by Jingthing

Bangkok 2004, Nana Hotel to be precise, one of my early visits to Thailand when I was a single guy. Sat in the front of the Hotel one evening in the Coffee shop, a Thai Lady came and spoke to me and asked if she could sit down at my table, I said yes. We talked and chatted about many different things and I remember at the time thinking how well she spoke English. She was a more mature lady, I guessed probably 40 or so (if I knew then what I knew in later years about how well Thai women carry their age), Anyway, things moved along nicely and we eventually went up to my room. The rest of the night was just unreal, even to this day I cannot ever remember feeling like that ! It was the most sensual, erotic, explosive night I had ever known.

She absolutely rocked my world, whatever it was I was doing before that night didnt even come close to this. It was and remains the most incredible night I had ever had.

The next morning we had breakfast together downstairs and she kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye. I never saw her again, never knew where she went, other than "home", no money changed hands, she just thanked me for breakfast and left. I actually looked for her a few times in the following days at the hotel but never saw her ever again. Amazing woman.

Not Thailand, but it was Asia, Korea to be precise, mid 90's with a lady who became a long-term, on-off girlfriend.

Should have married her but she turned me down, twice :(

Still in touch on FaceBore, 20 years on still looking fantastic (and still unmarried).

Sydney, Australia. She was 18, a student on holiday from Melbourne & I was 38. Soon after she took a gap year from Uni to stay with me. She was the most erotic female I have ever known.

Yes and no , i have had three mind blowing women two were Thai and one British ,all were in Britain , i lived with one and married one , but to be honest many of the women i have slept with were great but my most fullfilling experience is with my wife now even if the sex although good was never explosive

mine was brazil too,

i was working for subsea 7 in there spool base,

in the hotel room with a girl called luana, we broke the bed, she didnt want to stop pulled the matress of the wreckage and just carried on what a night we had,

by them brazilians no how to go,

Apart from one white woman in the UK, all my sexual experiences were Thai.

I didn't really get started until over 50.

I'm with Jingthing on this,

When I have really good sex (with a woman), I make sure I never see her again. So I can't spoil the memory.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Mine was with a widow who was 65 and I maybe 40ish took some getting into her panties but when I did she was out of this world and did for me whatever I wanted and more besides, she would often shower me with small tokens of shall we say gratitude like the odd dress up or a pack of cigs I had to tell her time and again I don't smoke but you can.

Apart from one white woman in the UK, all my sexual experiences were Thai.

I didn't really get started until over 50.

I'm with Jingthing on this,

When I have really good sex (with a woman), I make sure I never see her again. So I can't spoil the memory.

Or even know their names.

The Provincetown one I had to check out of the tourist guesthouse the next day in embarrassment. Breakfast was awkward.

I used to have two beautiful lesbian lovers that would visit regularly. My take on the situation was that they had been together a while and were a little bored with each other, but absolutely loved performing in front of others and including them in the action.

Eden Club - back in the day when it was still quite new and still used the rooms on the premises. Nothing was ever quite the same after that because there was nothing left in my mind to fantasize about.

In Auckland, New Zealand, late on a summer's night with a married woman and her younger unmarried (but engaged) sister in the guest room of the married one's house, while her husband and kids were asleep upstairs.

The two women were out on a Hen's night as the younger one was getting married that weekend. I was in Auckland on a training course for my work and I'd struck up a conversation with the younger one in the bar.

Before I knew it we were all in a taxi and going somewhere, which turned out to be the married sister's house where the engaged one was staying.

The unmarried one and I were just starting out in the guest room and I'd assumed the other one had gone upstairs, but then the door opened and she came in and joined us.

It was a hell of a night and it was obvious the two sisters had done this sort of thing before because they sure weren't backward in coming forward with each other. They even had toys!! It was my first introduction to lesbian sex and menage a trois at the same time.

I was evicted shortly after daybreak when the kids started to wake up and had to walk for miles in the 'burbs before I finally found a taxi.

It kind of sealed my future fate because ever since I've contrived to reconstruct the situation with others and been successful on many an occasion. You'd be surprised how many women have secret bisexual tendencies and just need a little nudge to be convinced to put them into practice.

Never managed to repeat the experience with actual sisters though. Closest I ever got was cousins. But I can honestly say that no other experience has ever compared to that first introduction from those two Auckland girls.

Never saw them again as we didn't exchange phone numbers. On a later visit to Auckland I even tried to find the house but didn't have any success.

In hindsight (and as others have said), never seeing them again has probably kept the memory that much more vivid.