Ladyboys arrested in Central Pattaya German street robbery case

Lite Beer

Rough as Buckies......

Clear the streets of them......

Saying that there must be a demand for them, but who ?????

I would have to be crawling the deck with booze even to raise a smile , let alone anything else.....

Maybe the lack of steady business is the reason the Ladyboys resort to robbery/pickpocketing, etc.

That makes it the farangs fault again

I personally think the authorities should do something about these lady boys not the police , not only are they dangerous but they are not conducive to tourism people don't come to Thailand to see lady boys.

"The small print" is never read in the brochures issued by millions of travel agents worldwide.

I would imagine Pattaya's ladyboys can make enough money pick-pocketing and robbing farangs, that they do not need to offer sexual services.

Thank God for that, i would rather have my pocket picked.

Make sure you have no holes in your pockets. smile.png

Why are they not arrested? The only thing they do is annoy people or steal from them. It's going on for 25 years allready.

Pattaya has it's own regulation. The ladyboys have to pay a fee of 100 Baht per month to follow their business. Sometime you can observe how police pick-ups take a ride along the beachroad to collect the fee. That's how it works in Pattaya.

I personally think the authorities should do something about these lady boys not the police , not only are they dangerous but they are not conducive to tourism people don't come to Thailand to see lady boys.

obviously a lot do, like closet gays

555 someone who uses a term like closet gays, is usually gay... come out now 555

NEW YORK USA: NY PL 155.30(5) - Theft from a Person: New York’s “Pickpocket” Statute

Stealing cash, a credit card or any other property from another person’s body is automatically kicked up to a felony in New York. In fact, you can be arrested for violating New York Penal Law 155.30(5) even if the value of the property stolen is as insignificant or nominal as a five-dollar bill. Furthermore, it makes no difference if the property is stolen from the person of another and that individual did not even notice the theft. No violence or force is needed to violate this subsection of Grand Larceny in the Fourth Degree. In substance, you are guilty of NY PL 155.30(5), if you take property from the person of another irrespective of its value or nature.

Point of the year.

I thought it was a salute at first, but yes, point of the year so far..........................tongue.png

(Sorry to any Germans reading this, i couldn't help it..............wai.gif

Edited by chrisinth

Agressive ladyboys are in control of every tourist beach at night.

Why are they not arrested? The only thing they do is annoy people or steal from them. It's going on for 25 years allready.

Agree...round them up then cull them smile.png

As far as I know, they do round them up - the same 50 Ladyboys are rounded up whenever the police feel under pressure to do something about the complaints if they get too many.,

Then of course they fine them 50 baht and let them carry on until the next public outcry...

The police have no shame. They ought to, but they just don't....

I'm not quite sure,,,, why Sooooo many here are so quick to chastize the victem here.,,,, IF it's true, He tried to walk away,, ignore them,,, (maybe a bit drunk),,, and STILL got ROBBED... WHY the HELL are soo many ready to jump on the,, "He'll get screwed with by his buddies at home" wagon?????,,, He did the RIGHT thing,,, ignored, TRIED to walk away.., STILL got robbed by, THIEVES,,,, if he got robbed by a couple of NON ladyboy punks,,, NO one would be saying that ,,,,,, MAYBE these, THEIVING ladyboys,,, KNOW this fact,, and use it to their advantage?..... IF a guy takes one home,,, gets robbed,, OK,, his fault,,, jeezzz,,,

So he was ignoring them and continued walking which was the right thing to do, but still they managed to steal his wallet ? If I have to walk around at night with my wallet at least I try to put it somewhere safe , like in my deep front pocket or in a bag tied around your waist . But no he probably just "handed" it over to them.

Edited by balo

If I didn't read at least one time a week about a lady boy doing their little dirty tricks, I'd think

I'm not in Thailand any longer.... anyone who let those people come near them or play with

them, got it coming to them....

Had never a problem with any of them,

also, I let a few come "near" over the years sometimes for some time. tongue.png

Precautions have to be taken, Opportunity makes (helps) the thief.

I think Thailand should start to differentiate between "ladyboys" and "cross dressers". I believe there are many ladyboys out there who live the ladyboy life because they truly feel, think and behave like a female, but I can see that the ugly, masculine ones are on the rise... They simply dress up as girls and put on make up, trying to cheat, rob and eventually just cause trouble, sheddling a bad light onto all the genuine ones. I met many kind hearted, honest, and attractive ladyboys who never commited a crime, had own businesses, studied arts, etc...

Good post.The persons arrested in this and most other cases here are not LB`s,but what most will refer to as "c..ks in a froc" !!