Bangkok taxi driver goes Tony Jaa on road opponent

webfact

Got to hand it to you General / PM, done a great job with all those taxi drivers, maybe TAT can spin the photo to get another couple of million tourists next month. Yep, things are far better under the Junta, not.

A bit pathetic to comment and blame the PM for everything wrong in the world.....grow up!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to hand it to you General / PM, done a great job with all those taxi drivers, maybe TAT can spin the photo to get another couple of million tourists next month. Yep, things are far better under the Junta, not.

A bit pathetic to comment and blame the PM for everything wrong in the world.....grow up!!

Slow down there big boy, in too much of a hurry to give me a broadside, you didn't even read my comment correctly. Firstly, please point out where I said I blame him for everything in the world and secondly, it is the the PM himself who is on record for saying he would clean up the taxi service. Criticism is due where criticism is warranted. May I quietly suggest that if you are going to censure somebody, please check your facts first as it appears you are way out of your league with your arrogance.

Bangkok license plate number is 0040. Now police, go arrest the guy for driving down the wrong side of the road and more importantly, for assault.

No ...first offence like the guy who abducted the chinese girl ...driving with yabaa and alcohol abducting a chinese girl for 8 h.... freed first offence

I'm actually somewhat shocked,,, we haven't seen the usually couple of, WAY over weight, WAY too old Farlang, "TV expert",,, living with/married to some up country 22 yr old Thai girl, raising her 2 illegitimate kids, from TWO different Thai, "men",,, way up north, that think,, "I'm part of my village, they respect me here" mentality, defending this Thai, "man"... from behind a keyboard, from someplace that BARELY even has an internet connection,,,, Lolololololol ,,,,, SHOCKED I am,,,,, lolol

Edited by Adeeos

I can't be sure from the photo, but more than likely, there are effigies of the Lord Buddha. I doubt the precepts and teachings condoned such selfish, violent and irrational behaviors.

Hypocrisy and darkness often hides itself behind the facade of false piety.

I thought there were only a few fruit loops in Thailand but now I am convinced all Thai males are nutters and as someone commented earlier if only I had my gun with me it would have been one less Thai driver on the dangerous roads in Thailand.

I can't be sure from the photo, but more than likely, there are effigies of the Lord Buddha. I doubt the precepts and teachings condoned such selfish, violent and irrational behaviors.

Hypocrisy and darkness often hides itself behind the facade of false piety.

Yes,,, and I was once confronted by some fat Thai thugs in Pattaya,, because they "thought" I was videoing their buddies pulling the jet ski scam,, All 3 of them,, covered in Buddha amuletes.... YA,,, "good Buddha, Thai "men" they were,,, always respect Buddha, while THIEVING, STEALING what you can,,,,

Edited by Adeeos

Every week in Thailand you will hear a surprising news story that you never thought could happen anywhere in the world .

But TIT where all the crazy stuff happens, never a dull moment.

Of course, his being a brick short of a full hod is exacerbated by the fact that, like many others who employ the same kind of approach to a problem, whether or not they caused it, the thought that their 'victim' might turn out to be anything but never occurs to them.

I have come to realize that many people who post in Thai Visa come from small towns, or rural villages (or the UK, which is relatively civilized)

I am sorry to report, that in the Metro regions of the USA, fighting in the streets about traffic .. is a norm.

In America, I have had three guns pointed at my head, had two knives pulled on me, one baseball bat, and have had a few bare knuckle events.

All about really minor traffic issues while I drove taxi. (For some reason, people think yuo can yell at taxi drivers, and they will just take it. Nope.)

if you doubt me, go to New York, Boston, or Chicago, and mouth off to a taxi driver.

Have a nice day. (And keep your hands up)

Wow! No wonder you fled the country to stay in Thailand. You must really know how to piss people off. I have lived in Miami, New York, L.A, and Chicago and this has never happened to me. My guess is that you initiated people getting put of their cars to attack you.

every day i see how more f@@@ed up Thailand gets, how glad i am that we decided to live in the UK with our kids, At least they will have a chance of some sort of education. you have to love the mentality and excuses of the taxi driver, and the BIB for believing him

Dont have to look far for evidence that suppression of anger, wais and maipen rai's just doesnt work on humans of any nationality.

Mind you, things are no better in places where they dont suppress anger. One would think even worse actually.

In New Zealand it would have been either a Baseball bat , tire lever or machettee.

Bangkok license plate number is 0040. Now police, go arrest the guy for driving down the wrong side of the road and more importantly, for assault.

Are you kidding----all that work for a piddly few hundred Bt--------- they got better things to do clap2.gifcheesy.gif

...............witnessed the taxi driving the wrong way through the tiny lane at Soi Charansanitwong 31.

Even when you are wrong, you are right!

In one hotel I worked at in Bangkok one of the front office staff was caught stealing cash and upon being terminated claimed it wasn't fair because it was only a small amount.

Ive seen many instances like this, its always stuff like " why are you doing this to me" seems their tiny brains cant cope with any responsibility whatsoever, trying to twist it back as that you are creating the problem

I agree, "can't cope with any responsibility ...". and "trying to twist it ....".

Also known as accountability and accepting responsibility.

What's Tony jaa??

Was it in real world or in some sort jungle ??

Why didn't the Honda drove off while the taxi driver was acting wired ? I thought everybody these days carries guns in Thailand ...

These taxi drivers must be stopped before they go completely out of control

There's this one guy who takes his dog for a walk in the park, despite a number of No Dogs notices. Seems like no-one intervenes, even the security guard. My missus says he'd tell the security guard to go away, because he has the goddamn right to do whatever he pleases when he pleases. And it's only a little dog - that craps all over the place where children play...

For starters, very very few Thai drivers (maybe 1 in 1,000) have any windows open, whether driving or parked. The victim must have opened his window as part of the confrontation. If the taxi had tried that with me, I would have grabbed the foot and rolled up the window and driven away. Ok, I admit, easier to say than to do.

I was driving on a large hwy when a large truck stopped in front of of me (his brake lights weren't working), and forced me to swerve around. I gave him the American finger (my mistake). I was with 2 other farang men in the front seat of my pick-up. When I and the truck driver stopped at a red light, he shouted at me (while still in the cab) while waving a broad sword. No, not just a machete, his thing was 3' long, 3" wide and silver-colored. Me and my 2 friends just sat in the p.u. We didn't want to do anything to further inflame the Thai truck driver. Plus, we didn't have any weapons on hand. Since then, I carry a California framing hammer in the cab of my p.u. It's a 28 ounce waffle-head and can't be bought in Thailand - had to be brought in via luggage. Its claw could bring down an elephant.

do you really think RTP will do any thing against this driver ?

Taxi mafia and syndicate behind the driver- who have the right to drive as he like as he sit in a taxi !!

3rd world countries laws are applied !!

"Thai-ness" on full display?

Have you not noticed that word is way over used ?

No way its over used, I´m gonna use it forever ... We can all thank the almighty TAT for the Word "Thainess" - they really blew my mind with that clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

And guess what?????? 40 was the winning two number in yesterdays lottery!!!wai2.gifcheesy.gif