Stop sharing this pretty’s pink nipple cream video, police say

Lite Beer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Sharing the video means you support the obscene advertisement, which is not only illegal but also against public morals, according to Pol. Col. Chanachai Kasemwong, deputy commander of Technology Crime Suppression Division.

He has also vowed to start an investigation to hunt down the people who made the video."

And, no doubt, to hunt down and punish that naughty girl brandishing and massaging her untethered nipples in a disgusting display of eroticism.

The girl doing the video is making Thailand look so bar & corrupt.

Send her off to the re-education camp in NANA or Soi cowboy.

Disgusting to think a Thai lady would do such a thing.

whistling.gif

Now I want to see it.

Geez, so many of you puerile types (as my old headmaster was wont to say) are asking to see it.

So, after a lot of research, here is a pink tit for your t#tillation.

attachicon.gifPinkTit.jpg

When I was about 12 yo at school during a bout of heavy snow , our biology teacher said " Tits like coconuts " Oh how that caused a titter round the classroom .

What's next? The Nipple Police Department changing the nation's capital name from Bangkok to something more "moral"?

What on earth does this has to do with police. Thai dark nipples are beautiful as they are, but it's none of my business what Thai women wants to do with their looks. This old grumpy Thai man needs to go home to his wife, and stop bothering other women's privacy. What's up with Thailand lately? All this stuff about Thai men telling women what not to wear and what not to do in bed?

Who's the bigger issue here?

The women?

or

These dirty dictator men who probably thinks CCTV in all bedrooms nationwide is the optimal solution for maximum progression for the nation's development and to get the citizens so happy that they start levitate?