Cambodian police arrest man who posts on Facebook death threat against border researcher, in Poipet

geovalin

PHNOM PENH, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- Cambodian police has arrested a suspect who has threatened to kill high-profile academic Sok Touch via Facebook last month, the National Police's website reported Saturday night.

Phang Seyha, 27, was caught on Saturday at 05:00 p.m. local time at the Poipet Border Checkpoint when he crossed border into Cambodia from Thailand, the website said.

"The suspect has confessed to posting on his Facebook a death threat against Dr. Sok Touch," the website said, adding that the man also confessed to the police that he had stolen money from monks in a pagoda in 2012 before fleeing to work as a laborer in Thailand.

In a death threat message posted on his Facebook account on Aug. 29, the suspect showed a photograph of a pistol laid down next to 10 bullets and wrote that "the gun is being kept to shoot the head of Sok Touch."

Sok Touch, president of the International Relations Institute of the Royal Academy of Cambodia, was tasked by the government early last month with studying the maps being used to demarcate Cambodia-Vietnam border after opposition Cambodia National Rescue Party lawmakers accused the government of using wrong maps to demarcate border line with Vietnam.
Copyright2015 Xinhua News Agency

source: http://www.globalpost.com/article/6643379/2015/09/05/cambodian-police-arrest-man-who-posts-facebook-death-threat-against

...he's got 'issues' I guess...

...as for Facebook...I wish they would follow up on all those 'cowboys' that love displaying their firearms...

...I mean.... 'What are you trying to say.... on a social network...by displaying lethal weapons?'.....

...looking for love...trying to make friends....???

...as for Facebook...I wish they would follow up on all those 'cowboys' that love displaying their firearms...

...I mean.... 'What are you trying to say.... on a social network...by displaying lethal weapons?'.....

Their dicks are limp. That's the message.

You should see the "firearms" men display on craigslist...