Pattaya Go-Go Bar raided due to Explicit Stage Shows

webfact

Pattaya Go-Go Bar raided due to Explicit Stage Shows

bar-21.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A Walking Street Go-Go Bar was raided by Region 2 Police Special Investigation Unit Officers in the early hours of Wednesday who allegedly witnessed sexually explicit shows taking place.

The raid took place at Living Doll Showcase Bar and resulted in the arrest of the Bar manager Khun Yupalat aged 45 and three performers who were caught participating in the shows.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/217842/pattaya-go-go-bar-raided-due-to-explicit-stage-shows/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-09-10

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait, ...... there is much more in Patpong right under your nose.... would you dare????

Explicit shows in Patpong? Where? There are plenty of regular gogos but no nudity or sex shows. There are "promises" of explicit shows "upstairs", however these lead to nothing more than an extortionate bar bill and threats if you don't pay!

Pattaya is fairly unique in having some nudity and shows although the shows in New Living Dolls Showcase are tame compared to some others. Seems like this bar, which has been under a closure order before, is being singled out for lots of reasons.

I strongly object the Thai police preventing Thai artists from preforming their art.... ok, some sing opera and act in movies,

and some know a few tricks with razors and ping pong balls... still an entertainment in my mind.. free the artists now....

Why just raid this bar when there are surely loads of bars in Pattaya putting on explicit shows

whistling.gif

(I suspect someone missed a "payment". A friend told me how much he "pays" every month to avoid such "hassles". I just shook my head.)

Oh wait, ...... there is much more in Patpong right under your nose.... would you dare????

Explicit shows in Patpong? Where? There are plenty of regular gogos but no nudity or sex shows. There are "promises" of explicit shows "upstairs", however these lead to nothing more than an extortionate bar bill and threats if you don't pay!

Pattaya is fairly unique in having some nudity and shows although the shows in New Living Dolls Showcase are tame compared to some others. Seems like this bar, which has been under a closure order before, is being singled out for lots of reasons.

Sounds very much like a single out action.

Who really wants to know will find out the places where much more filthy stuff is performed.

No names or details from me.

great pic for a tourist poster...

this may save the industry. hopeful tourists will be flocking to pattaya to see anatomical feats that will both astound you and leave you panting for more.

I have to admit...i might pay to see it....if they look this good.

(except the oversized tag along on the end)

Edited by slipperylobster

Police officer to GoGo Bar owner, "Hap partieeeee, tonigh! You kno, pollit paattieeee! Big Paatttieeee! You seponseeeeerrr!!? Only 5.000 Baht!"
Bar owner, "Sorry Khun Sombat, but money's very tight now. You can see for yourself - almost all tables and sofas empty, no tourists!"
P.O., "Ok, you show me visa, work pemmitt, and come witt me to pollitt stateeeooon!"