Clinton: Trump insults women every chance he gets

webfact

Clinton: Trump insults women every chance he gets
By LISA LERER

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton is criticizing Donald Trump's remarks on women after he insulted Republican presidential rival Carly Fiorina for her looks.

Clinton says there is "one candidate" who "delights in insulting women every chance he gets." The Democratic presidential contender says she "would love to debate him."

The remark is a swipe at Trump, who said this week that Fiorina's "face" would make her unelectable. Trump said Thursday that he was actually talking about her persona, not her appearance.

Clinton is making the case that her policies would be better for women and the economy during a campaign stop in Columbus, Ohio. She is also raising money in the crucial general election battleground state before making a stop in Milwaukee later in the day.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2015-09-11

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton is over 7% behind Sanders in the polls, and STILL the media keeps giving her free press and support by dropping her inane quotes on an almost daily basis.

BAD FORM!!

Sanders has a voice and the mainstream US media will not let it carry, like the yellow journalist harlots for sale that they are.

post-4641-1156693976.gif

Clinton is over 7% behind Sanders in the polls, and STILL the media keeps giving her free press and support by dropping her inane quotes on an almost daily basis.

BAD FORM!!

Sanders has a voice and the mainstream US media will not let it carry, like the yellow journalist harlots for sale that they are.

post-4641-1156693976.gif

A few weeks ago word started getting around that the NY Times 'has their finger on the scale' for Hillary. People are raving about how FN was rigging the primary by only allowing ten of them on stage, this is worse and demeans the reputation of the paper. I gave up on them years ago myself.

I'm waiting for Trump to go full vaudeville.

"Hey lady, the last time I saw a head like yours it was a cabbage!" clap2.gif

"Did you see her? Last time I saw a face like that it was attached to four legs and was pulling a wagon!"

cheesy.gif

"Lady? That was no lady, that was my wife." wub.png

Trump is just a rich man who is so used to getting whatever he wants by waving a banknote that he will well and truly destroy whatever any respect the world has for the USA if he, by some unbelievable reason, becomes president.

Reminds me what most of us do in Thailand...

I beg to differ mr. SL

"She would love to debate Trump".

Secretary Clinton would destroy Trump in a debate (particularly on foreign policy), and someone would have to be in a delusionary state of fanboydom not to realize that.

He is seemingly incapable of providing substantive answers to questions that any legitimate candidate could easily handle.

And FYI, saying, "I would fix that problem so fast your head will spin" is not a substantive answer.

He will eventually be exposed in the debates, but it pains me to type that probably not before doing irreparable harm to the Republican party.

BAD FORM!!

post-4641-1156693976.gif

Utter rubbish.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-national-democratic-primary

"She would love to debate Trump". cheesy.gif

She doesn't know what she's asking for. Trump would be the first person in history to make Hillary look small. From the back. As she's exiting. All you'd see would be her butt and elbows leaving the room.

If he really attacks women for their looks, as she alleges, she is asking to have her bottom brought to prominence. So far no one has had the bad manners to comment on it, but it's hard to miss whenever she walks into a public space. The "elephant in the room" perhaps biggrin.png .

As for Ms Fiorina, would any of you vote for her? Her record as a manager that fires people is bound to be used to trash her if she ever becomes an actual possibility. So far she hasn't been enough of a possibility to get serious about, and IMO only the fact she hasn't been in government is giving her a lift in the polls. Even Perry was ahead till the Oops gaff.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Secretary Clinton would destroy Trump in a debate (particularly on foreign policy), and someone would have to be in a delusionary state of fanboydom not to realize that.

He is seemingly incapable of providing substantive answers to questions that any legitimate candidate could easily handle.

And FYI, saying, "I would fix that problem so fast your head will spin" is not a substantive answer.

He will eventually be exposed in the debates, but it pains me to type that probably not before doing irreparable harm to the Republican party.

I for one am waiting with baited breath for HRC to try and explain Benghazi. Will she use her last explanation of "what does it matter"?

It's all part of the circus. Trump is just the latest Palin. Round and round it will go and then when it comes to the election Clinton will win. The republicans needed to re-invent themselves after GW Bush and that fiasco and with the current crop it is just the same old dinosaurs. Of course I am a Brit and we have our own problems but I would like to see the republicans breath new life into a very tarnished USA.

Surely you jest... Name one foreign policy victory on Clinton's resume... Go on, one is all I'm looking for...

As far as a Trump / Clinton debate, he would rip her apart the same way he is gaining popularity, but attacking her on topics the MSM won't touch or glosses over...

As far as a Trump / Clinton debate, he would rip her apart the same way he is gaining popularity, but attacking her on topics the MSM won't touch or glosses over...

I think that Hillary is pathological liar and Donald Trump is loose cannon - I am not crazy about either of them - but have to agree. Trump would CRUCIFY her. She is carrying too much baggage to ignore and he does not pull his punches.

Edited by Ulysses G.

I definitely don't want to see Secretary Clinton back in the Whitehouse, but one way to ensure that outcome is to have her face Trump in the general election.

To the previous poster who asked about her accomplishments, yes there are few. But she undeniably has a better grasp of the issues than Trump. And that is why she would destroy him in any debate. He's entertainer, and she's a policy wonk. It wouldn't even be close.

And as for the general election, I guarantee you that Secretary Clinton is going to play the gender card for all it's worth. And with with women making up 53% of the electorate, it will be worth a lot.

I definitely don't want to see Secretary Clinton back in the Whitehouse, but one way to ensure that outcome is to have her face Trump in the general election.

To the previous poster who asked about her accomplishments, yes there are few. But she undeniably has a better grasp of the issues than Trump. And that is why she would destroy him in any debate. He's entertainer, and she's a policy wonk. It wouldn't even be close.

And as for the general election, I guarantee you that Secretary Clinton is going to play the gender card for all it's worth. And with with women making up 53% of the electorate, it will be worth a lot.

No doubt Clinton's response to any difficult questions will be "what does it matter". 555555555555