UK: Gayle Newland convicted for 'strange' sex fantasy

webfact

Gayle Newland convicted of impersonating a man to trick her friend into having a sexual affair

LIVERPOOL: -- THIS woman has been convicted after she went to extreme lengths to disguise herself as a man, so she could have an affair with her female friend.

Gayle Newland was found guilty of three counts of sexual assault by a UK jury and faces years behind bars.

As the verdict was being handed down, she yelled out: “How can you send me down for something I haven’t done?”

The Liverpool Echo reports that the woman seduced her friend on the internet by using the male Facebook profile of “Kye Fortune,” before forcing her to wear a blindfold and sexually assaulting her while wearing a fake penis.

The judge residing over the case described the details as “extraordinary” meanwhile lawyers working on the trial told the Echo it was the “strangest they had ever done, by some way.”

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/gayle-newland-convicted-of-impersonating-a-man-to-trick-her-friend-into-having-a-sexual-affair/story-fnh81p7g-1227530088142

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2015-09-16

Gayle Newland fake penis trial: 'Extraordinary case' described by lawyers as 'strangest' they had ever been involved in

Creative writing student invented back story for her male persona before seducing "naive" young woman

The “extraordinary” case of a woman who tricked her female friend into sex using a fake penis was described by lawyers “as the strangest they had ever done.”

Gayle Newland, 25, seduced the victim over the internet using the male Facebook profile “Kye Fortune,” before demanding she wear a blindfold and sexually assaulting her with a prosthetic penis.

The woman only discovered the “evil truth” a year later when she ripped off her mask to find the defendant wearing a prosthetic penis.

Newland, of Hooton Road in Willaston, Neston, was found guilty of three counts of sexual assault by a jury at Chester Crown Court today.

After hearing the verdict she became hysterical, repeatedly shouting: “How can you send me down for something I haven’t done?” as she was comforted by her parents and court staff.

Full story: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/gayle-newland-fake-penis-trial-10062610

-- LIVERPOOL ECHO 2015-09-16

who the f--ck is gayle newland,and what is this to do with the los.

She called her male persona "Kye".

The vulgar term for penis in Thai is "khuay".

They sound rather similar.

Alternatively, the name of the sub-forum may give you a clue.

“I pulled it off and Gayle was standing their with a strap-on prosthetic penis. I just couldn’t believe it.”

oh dear... aaah, Liverpool Echo .. that's how they spell there.

the story is ridiculous, but the most ridiculous would be a prison sentence !!

Actually, the accused's story is more plausible than the plaintiff's.

Who agrees to a first meeting of an internet guy where you have to wear a blindfold in a rented hotel room? And then have sex with him, still blindfolded?

And do it again and again and again, on several occasions..

The plaintiff mentioned her ex (male), so she was not naive as far as men go...yet the strap-on fooled her...several times?

Besides, just look at Newland's shoes: Flat, sensible shoes. Speaks volumes.

This kind of deception where a girl pretends to be boy to seduce another girl and have sex with them is actually more common than you might think.
Here are two other recent examples from the UK:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110430/Gemma-Barker-jailed-Vctims-girl-dressed-boy-date-speak-anguish.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2296982/Justine-McNally-18-pretended-boy-girl-bed-virginity.html