Bangkok blast: Suspect 'confesses' he planted Erawan shrine bomb

webfact

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have said before all this is very easy to verify if they wanted to. Just make him reenact what he did and view it from same CCTV camera as before, if its the same guy his height will give it away, if he's not the guy the CCTV footage will be obviously different

I don't get it you guys didn't see the news by the Nation posted this morning 1am or are you guys ignoring it the picture shows him clearly after he changed clothes at Lumpinee Park

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Suspect-confesses-he-planted-shrine-bomb-30269521.html?

Mork calling Orson, come in Orson!

What planet are you from?

You know, even the most retarded Thai locked up in a mental asylum would have to laugh at these idiots! They really are beyond belief. Surely it is time to remove Chan Ocha and replace him with the staff from KFC or Mc Donalds, I mean this guy and his ilk are bordering on lunatics!

National police chief General Somyot Poompanmuang yesterday declined to confirm that Karadag was the bomber. But he said he believed the police had evidence to prove so.

"For me, Thai police are the best in the world. I believe police have evidence, but I can't disclose anything further about this," he said.

Best in the world at ...................

Even the Thai's who give you a thumbs up saying "Thailand number one" would be choking on their lao khao at that statement.

Didn't I read, earlier today or yesterday, a police statement saying that the DNA found at the scene of the bombing did not match that of Kradang and that they were getting it tested again. Why should a second test give a different result?

As I have said before all this is very easy to verify if they wanted to. Just make him reenact what he did and view it from same CCTV camera as before, if its the same guy his height will give it away, if he's not the guy the CCTV footage will be obviously different

Perhaps, they are still undergoing rehearsals for the perp walk.

does he still have all his toenails attached, and no missing nuts ?

I am sure a doctor checks him daily and then tells interrogators its "good to go" Get a thick phone book out and lay it on his chest and then hammer away.

or the tried and true TA-312 method

They would only consider that if they really confessed, but i hear a lot of people confess in Thailand, even when they was out of Thailand, i would not believe shit unless the guilty person confessed on live tv, even then that would be dodgy

Didn't I read, earlier today or yesterday, a police statement saying that the DNA found at the scene of the bombing did not match that of Kradang and that they were getting it tested again. Why should a second test give a different result?

Because it would back up the supposed confession, if it somehow became their DNA, and another big reward for the RTB i mean RTP

National police chief General Somyot Poompanmuang yesterday declined to confirm that Karadag was the bomber. But he said he believed the police had evidence to prove so.

"For me, Thai police are the best in the world. I believe police have evidence, but I can't disclose anything further about this," he said.

Best in the world at ...................

Corruption!!!!!

So CCTV footage of the guy after he changed clothes is not enough??? If it was your dad in the pic than you would believe it

The question is, why is this video only turning up now, weeks after the incident. There as much evidence the suspect went to Lumpini park, but no one bothered to check the tape at that location weeks ago?

Also, the lawyer said the suspect was not in the country at the time. Wouldn't he have an entry stamp in his (fake) passport showing this? If that was true, he would need to have had another passport and had traveled in and out on that also.

I also find it strange that the bomber himslef had not tried to flee the country while 13 other apparent suspects are on the loose.

So CCTV footage of the guy after he changed clothes is not enough??? If it was your dad in the pic than you would believe it

The question is, why is this video only turning up now, weeks after the incident. There as much evidence the suspect went to Lumpini park, but no one bothered to check the tape at that location weeks ago?

Also, the lawyer said the suspect was not in the country at the time. Wouldn't he have an entry stamp in his (fake) passport showing this? If that was true, he would need to have had another passport and had traveled in and out on that also.

I also find it strange that the bomber himslef had not tried to flee the country while 13 other apparent suspects are on the loose.

So you are police chief they have to give you everything? They do the same in the west when an on going investigation they don't give you much details Have you heard of misinformation the police said CCTV were broken well guess they fooled you lot. So entry stamp cannot be faked??? The landlord said he has been around for months the cell phone was used near the bomb site and was traced to where he was staying. So you telling me the police faked the CCTV!!! You believe in the terrorist than the evidence get out of here

I don't get it you guys didn't see the news by the Nation posted this morning 1am or are you guys ignoring it the picture shows him clearly after he changed clothes at Lumpinee Park

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Suspect-confesses-he-planted-shrine-bomb-30269521.html?

Agreed, that is definitely the same guy. So why hasn't the police shared this knowledge until now, and why are they saying that some guy in Malaysia is the bomber? The best police in the world? Yeah right...

I don't believe this I think this is another koh tao special torture job confession signed under duress when will these people learn that the world is watching .

You can deny all you want it is evident he is as per cctv clearly showing him without the wig take you conclusion elsewhere or do you want the police to ask you for you opinion