Does anyone in Pattaya have a Barclays Pin Sentry Machine?

Mobi

My Barclays Pin Sentry machine has suddenly stopped working. It was working fine a few days ago and now the screen is blank when I put my card in. I haven't dropped it or damaged it or left it out in the sun and I have changed the batteries, but not a dicky bird.

I have looked at the Barclays help web page and they say that I can use anybody's Pin Sentry machine to generate the require code number. It specifically states that I can use someone else's if mine is broken or lost. No danger of any security breach for the owner as the machine just generates a one-time code number for logging in to the account on the card.

I am fairly desperate to gain access to my account so I would appreciate any kind soul out there who happens to have a machine and wouldn't mind letting me use it for an hour or so.

Many thanks in advance to any kind souls out there....

Mobi

There were four very kind people who responded and offered to let me borrow their Pin Sentry Machine.

I chose the one living closest and was extremely grateful for his kind offer.

It just goes to show that there are some decent people living in Pattaya, as it is no small thing to lend out your machine as they have to trust me to return it.

Ditto to the very kind gent who hand-carried my INR blood test strips out to me from England.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

This poor old recovering alkie is humbled...

Mobi