Getting About In Hua Hin

Dont Panic

• 3 weeks later...

I havent seen any 'taxis' at the train station, but many tuk-tuks.

I'll be back in HH next week. Drop me a PM if yuo like, and ill reply with the telephone number of a taxi-car.

I would think a tuk-tuk would be fine for you though, even if you had to take 2 tuk tuks with your luggage in one and family in the other. (dont forget to keep that luggage in sight though!)

• 3 weeks later...
My Family and I will be in Hua Hin next month for a short holiday and we were wondering if there are taxis at the station to take us to our hotel on Takiab beach.

:o

Have you already booked your train tickets ? as another option I could rather advise is to take an air con taxi from Bangkok - either the airport or hotel where you are staying - to Hua Hin. We travelled with 2 kids from Bangkok when we came over in April and it was a nightmare with the children. Never again. I have a cab driver that we use when going to and from Bangkok for our guests - very safe and recommended driver, Peter. He has a 4x4 with air con - plenty luggage space and could get you all here for 2 500 Baht. For the convenience and comfort I would opt for that rather. He took 3 hours to get us down here last time travelling around 110km an hour max. The train took us 5 hours and the loos were a bit frightening. Just don't have anything to drink before.

All the best.

My Family and I will be in Hua Hin next month for a short holiday and we were wondering if there are taxis at the station to take us to our hotel on Takiab beach.

Have you already booked your train tickets ? as another option I could rather advise is to take an air con taxi from Bangkok - either the airport or hotel where you are staying - to Hua Hin. We travelled with 2 kids from Bangkok when we came over in April and it was a nightmare with the children. Never again. I have a cab driver that we use when going to and from Bangkok for our guests - very safe and recommended driver, Peter. He has a 4x4 with air con - plenty luggage space and could get you all here for 2 500 Baht. For the convenience and comfort I would opt for that rather. He took 3 hours to get us down here last time travelling around 110km an hour max. The train took us 5 hours and the loos were a bit frightening. Just don't have anything to drink before.

All the best.

how can I get in touch with this driver?

All the best.

how can I get in touch with this driver?

Look, if you haven't travelled to HH before, try a little research, its not hard. You don't need peter, paul or mary, although recommendatons are nice. Its not the back of beyond. It won't cost a fortune to book a limo via sawadee up front who will meet you with a nice sign at the airport. Agree with the above. When you know what you are doing, barter.