'Police Impersonator' arrested at East Pattaya Beer Bar

webfact

'Police Impersonator' arrested at East Pattaya Beer Bar

fake-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Nongprue Police arrested a Traffic Police Volunteer who was pretending to be a real Police Officer at a Beer Bar in East Pattaya on Saturday Night.

Officers were called to the My Friend Bar in East Pattaya by its owner after she became concerned by a customer who refused to pay his bill and claimed he was a Police Officer who could shut the bar down for good, in less than 15 minutes, if the owner does not provide free drinks to him.

Officers arrested Khun Chawalit aged 39 who claimed to be a Traffic Police Volunteer. He was also carrying an expired ID badge issued by the Thappraya 2310 Volunteer Force, who often assist the Police.

Source: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218597/police-impersonator-arrested-at-east-pattaya-beer-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-19

Sadly there are a lot of police impersonators.......such as those who stand outside the police box opposite the junction of Sukhumvit and Pattaya Nua ......turning a blind eye to the ignorant drivers who form an extra lane (or two) .....because they refuse to obey the taffic rules ......(notice I didn't say LAW)

So the police are pointing to a little sticker on his motorbike.

How many people drive around with huge stickers in their pickups with the work "police" on them?

How many people have attached red and blue LED lights to their vans, motorcycles or whatever?

How many people wear "police" helmets?

How many security guards' uniforms look exactly like police officers?

The list is endless. The only mistake this guy made was to ask for free drinks and not "tea money".

How many people drive around with huge stickers in their pickups with the work "police" on them?

How many people have attached red and blue LED lights to their vans, motorcycles or whatever?

The list is endless. The only mistake this guy made was to ask for free drinks and not "tea money".

Exactly, i also don't know who is real police and who's not in Thailand. You can buy a "police" jacket in the MBK for 200 baht.

Also i have no idea what a real policecar looks like after being here more then a decade.

I thought the big General would give Thailand a real policeforce........then it's time to start i would think......

How about the Dopey Farang wearing police helmets . Ridiculous.

• 3 months later...