Sash ?

When I arrived two ladies each tied a dash around my waist.

What is the significance?

I am clueless.

Traditional wedding ceremony. One of the ladies is now your wife, the other is your mia noi.

Best to keep it in the family. Were either of the ladies your mother?

OP its a very ancient Thai custom and signifies the new ATM in town is now open for business....

I am new here, but i thought the natives were respecting my German superiority when they dud this to me.
you haven't got greased down side part and a little tash on the go have ya?..

OP its a very ancient Thai custom and signifies the new ATM in town is now open for business....

I am new here, but i thought the natives were respecting my German superiority when they dud this to me.

Not to sure what you mean,but they know I am imporant and educated. It is good for them to know this.

Well, some Thais also love Hitler, so..

Up to you to be proud or not..

Not to sure what you mean,but they know I am imporant and educated. It is good for them to know this.
educated? Are you imporant, impotent, or important?

I think the correct word for "imporant" is "impervious"

Does "importent" mean 'not carrying signs or warnings'?

I am an important German. The natives that work for me know it.

"Section whatever" went straight over my head, can anybody give me a clue please ?

Rule 10

Rule 10 seems to refer to moderation, but thanks anyway.

And re your earlier post about knowing where it's been, surely it wouldn't have been anywhere improper. :)

I am an important German. The natives that work for me know it.

and are you so important that you get the natives who work for you to tie your shoe laces for you in little notsies...