Looking for serviced apartment (Silom/Sathorn area)

Hi all,

I'm trying to a serviced apartment in the Silom/Sathorn area, for approx 1 month stay. Tried searching on google already but cannot find any good deals (i.e. really expensive!).

Does anyone know of any good deals/promos on at the moment? Or any good places to recommend?

Preferences:

- close to BTS/MRT

- full kitchen, laundry

- decent furnishing (not too old)

- >60sqm

- up to 60k/month

Thanks in advance

I’ve stayed two months in a 2 bedroom (70 sqm.) unit at Quad Suites Silom for 40k/month (incl. cleaning) but this was about three years ago.

The unit I stayed in was privately owned (by someone who had multiple units in the building, if I recall correctly) but it was managed by the lobby, and it was also by asking at the lobby, that we found it.

Back then I walked around the area to find a place to stay. There were a few cheaper options, but Quad Suites seemed like the better option for me.

My only complaint was that it took almost a month for the lobby to get internet activated for my unit. Meanwhile though, I got the wifi password for the neighbour, and technically it was the third party internet provider that might have been slow, but the manager did promise me that there would be internet when I was shown the unit.