EPL TV Rights thailand 2016-19 Bein Sports

jjp

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Bein have 4 games on their 4 channels at 9pm but there are 5 9pm games, so do we know yet if and what channel the other game will be on? (on True)

Looking at the guide it doesn't look like there is any foreign punditry (for those that are fussed about that) maybe that will kick in a bit later as it did when CTH first got the rights. 

Actually, nobody knows yet if we will get English commentary.  It has been known in the past for Thai TV companies to purchase only the picture rights, and not the sound.

I expect we will get English commentary, but we have to wait and see.

"So Bein have 4 games on their 4 channels at 9pm but there are 5 9pm games, so do we know yet if and what channel the other game will be on? (on True)".

Truevisions Facebook is now showing the 9pm Burnley game is not one of the Bein 1-4 games. Earlier in the week they were showing the 5th game will be on ch667 but just checked the onscreen guide and can't see Burnley mentioned or a 9pm game on another channel.

I'd be very very surprised if Truevisions doesn't have the English commentary.

According to a 'ticker' seen on True the 5th 9pm match (Burnley v Swansea) will be on 'Bein5' ch 696.

At the time of writing this  ch (696) is still showing as  'future channel' but it is allocated . Would expect it to be operational in time.

17 minutes ago, bangkok blue said:

No keys and gray! No English pundits! No pre match interviews! Anyone else found a channel with the English version? 

Never thought I'd say this but I'm missing the CTH coverage right now. 

I'm quite enjoying the 00B1513C that keeps appearing at random intervals on the screen, who needs football when you have that, <deleted> what a joke. Palace V WBA is destined to be a classic, obviously why they have it on two channels... 

2 minutes ago, paul1970 said:

I'm quite enjoying the 00B1513C that keeps appearing at random intervals on the screen, who needs football when you have that, <deleted> what a joke. Palace V WBA is destined to be a classic, obviously why they have it on two channels... 

That's some kind of satellite handshake. It seems to vary from box to box, but on my proper BeIn box I haven't seen it yet.

It just says EVE1-0TOT

:whistling:

1 hour ago, Goonerboy said:

Miss the PLTV coverage with Dykes, Townsend and co., but beggars cant be choosers. Twas good whilst it lasted! 

Honestly not bothered anymore about these pundits anymore, it got to a point with me that listening to them spout complete garbage time after time was killing me, are people really going to miss listening to the likes of Curbishley, Townsend and Michael bloody Owen?? Do me a favour. And Dykes is so soft he just makess it a boys club and doesn't even make the pundits earn their money in the risk of upsetting a chum. It also gives you time to do other things instead.

Sorry for hijacking but I thought this would be a good place to ask rather than starting a new thread.

I'm moving to Thailand in a few weeks and I'm a massive football fan and would be keen to keep up with it as much as I can while I'm there. Problem is, I'm a Villa fan and we got relegated so I was wondering if any of the championship games are broadcast over there? Obviously the ones being broadcast in the UK some bars will be showing streams of Sky Sports but do any of the cable channels show championship games?