Do Short Girls Have Better Hearts?

eldragon

I always find that people who exercise regularly have the best hearts.

Doesn't matter if they are male or female, short or tall ....... it's just the exercise that does it.

(I was gonna add 'fat or thin', then I realized 'fat' doesn't exercise, so is more likely to have a bad heart)

Some tall people have Marfan's syndrome and that's not so good for their poor hearts.

And they bash their heads off low ceilings...not good at all.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I am 5'8, beautiful, intelligent and have a big heart. Or so my mum says!!! And she's a wee shorty of 5'4, with a big heart - must be hereditary.

But its true, unless you piss me off!! And i'm not boring.

And what a stupid question to ask?

It's like me asking silly questions about men.

Do all men's ears grow enormous with age?!! Or is it just that their brains and heads shrink?

Not in my experience.

A short girl I knew, a teacher no less, turned out to be the most dishonest, two faced and self centred person I've ever had the misfortune of knowing.

The wife's estranged sister is an utterly horrible human being. She is also pretty short.

Btw a tall girl in Thailand is probably a ladyboy

Can't say about women, but I have found that shorter men -- both Thai and Western -- tend to be nicer, more intelligent and more interesting. Exceptions of course, but true in general.

Can't agree Sheryl. It is a known fact that the majority of short men (under 5' 5") are power hungry, domineering, quick tempered & egomaniacs. e.g Hitler, Napoleon . My experience with shorter men has always involved one or more of these character traits, whether it be in the work place, socially or in sports. Most of the cheats I have encountered in sport have been short men. They display the aforementioned character traits because they have an inferiority complex about their height, and generally they were picked on and bullied as kids because they were short, and this is their way of trying to be a big man.

Since most of the village markets in Thailand have low slung "roofs", anyone over the height of about 5ft 4ins will have either bashed/scratched their heads, or poked out their eyes on numerous occasions, which no doubt leads to repressed bursts of anger... so perhaps the OP does have a valid point...

I don't think i agree with the OP regarding desirability, I've never met a Thai guy who wanted to marry a taller woman, therefore short women should be in high demand. But it seems many want to be taller, who remember the platform shoes craze? Those dreadful shoes that looked like they were attached to bricks. Ungainly in appearance, they did at least immediately add 4 or 5 inches to a girl's height and were a real fad approx 10 or 15 years ago.

Where are you living? Was a fad in USA years ago but Thai girls/women are still wearing platforms now.

Not in my experience.

A short girl I knew, a teacher no less, turned out to be the most dishonest, two faced and self centred person I've ever had the misfortune of knowing.

The wife's estranged sister is an utterly horrible human being. She is also pretty short.

Btw a tall girl in Thailand is probably a ladyboy

Mrs Possum isn't, she has had two kids, and my hands swamp hers.

Can't say about women, but I have found that shorter men -- both Thai and Western -- tend to be nicer, more intelligent and more interesting. Exceptions of course, but true in general.

Can't agree Sheryl. It is a known fact that the majority of short men (under 5' 5") are power hungry, domineering, quick tempered & egomaniacs. e.g Hitler, Napoleon . My experience with shorter men has always involved one or more of these character traits, whether it be in the work place, socially or in sports. Most of the cheats I have encountered in sport have been short men. They display the aforementioned character traits because they have an inferiority complex about their height, and generally they were picked on and bullied as kids because they were short, and this is their way of trying to be a big man.

I think there is a lot of truth in this when I think back to the short guys I knew throughout my life to the tall ones.

But, as in almost everything, there are exceptions.

I think the OP may be confusing attractiveness with height. Attractive girls do have a tendency to have an attitude and be more aloof. This comes from being constantly fawned over by men. They also know that the minute they're nice to a guy, he will take it the wrong way, so it's also a defense mechanism. In Thailand, I've met short but attractive girls with an attitude, and tall but not-so-attractive girls who are quite approachable. So it's more about level of attractiveness as opposed to height....although very short or very tall are not considered attractive.

So OP, back home, do you think fat girls have "better hearts" than skinny girls? Same sort of premise.

Thank you very much.....I am short...biggrin.png

I think the OP may be confusing attractiveness with height. Attractive girls do have a tendency to have an attitude and be more aloof. This comes from being constantly fawned over by men. They also know that the minute they're nice to a guy, he will take it the wrong way, so it's also a defense mechanism. In Thailand, I've met short but attractive girls with an attitude, and tall but not-so-attractive girls who are quite approachable. So it's more about level of attractiveness as opposed to height....although very short or very tall are not considered attractive.

So OP, back home, do you think fat girls have "better hearts" than skinny girls? Same sort of premise.

I guess I'm biased b/c I generally find short girls unattractive as long-term partners. But as far as I can tell, a Thai guys wet dream is something slim and somewhere around 160 to 165. And yeah, fat girls are typically easier to talk to. You nailed it with the fear of being nice. Seems universal.