Calling A Thailand Mobile From The Uk

qpgwmh

I've got cheap access codes for calling a Thailand mobile from a UK landline, but I'd like to find a similar access code that I can use from my UK mobile phone (on the O2 network) whilst in the UK. I'm on a pay as you go tariff so I can quite easily swap networks if I have to.

Thanks!

I've got cheap access codes for calling a Thailand mobile from a UK landline, but I'd like to find a similar access code that I can use from my UK mobile phone (on the O2 network) whilst in the UK. I'm on a pay as you go tariff so I can quite easily swap networks if I have to.

Thanks!

i pay 1.2p from uk landline can you beat this?

Thanks!

i pay 1.2p from uk landline can you beat this?

Yes I can, I pay only 1p a min for a Thai mobile and 2p for a Thai landline.

http://www.dialwise.co.uk/index2.php A very good service which I have used for over2 years.

Thanks!

What you mean is you don't want to pay 50p per minute just to use a cheap Thailand access number for 1p per minute: Here goes: O2

For 7.99 per month opt for the calls 50 tarriff.

send a text: calls50 to 21300

This will give you 50 minutes to call your access number.

So your Thailand call will cost 7.99/50= 16p + 1p (Thai access) TOTAL 17p per minute to call Thailand from your O2 mobile.

Thanks all.

So it seems as though the cheapest mobile to mobile rate is about 17p per minute and that is gained by using the same 0844 access code as part of inclusive minutes.

Are there mobile-specific access codes?

I use best minutes. 2p a minute from a landline. I can call from my Vodaphone mobile as well. Never worked out what the total cost is though from the mobile. I'm on pay as you go and my credits last a long time. Certainly better than 50p a minute.

0844 462 6464 if you want to test it.