Triumph Motorcyles sets up Thai firm as sales rocket

webfact

Why do you guy keep talking about problems in the wet, we don't get any rain in the UK?

Its those Rose tinted Glasses your wearing :-),at least its warm rain here and not almost freezing.

"Joke" ..You are obviously not from Britain MAZ, us Brits are born with raincoats and wellies on. Maybe Norwegen, from Bergen, perhaps? In which case you may think the UK is relatively dry.

Freezing rain...oh I do miss it........biggrin.png

Nope,British born and bred. Originally from Hampshire and a lot of family in Yorkshire. All year round biker,but got too soft now.

Don't let the nickname fool you,and if you read some of my other posts about riding old bikes, working for Dresda in Isleworth in the 70,s and I support Brentford FC and you wonder why some people have a pop at you,I've been helpful to you about the Lifan and then you insult me.

Not having a pop at you Maz, don't know why you thought my comment about it never raining in the UK wasn't a complete joke.... I lived in Somerset with about one day every 5 years when it doesn't rain, obviously a bit dryer in Brentford.

No offence mate, we all make mistakes as the Darlek said as it got off the dustbin.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you heard the noise the Daytona makes? Amazing.

Cost here would be phenomenal though as their manufactured at Hinckley

Turn your sound up, a 250cc 6 pot, watch till the end for heavenly

music..

Isn't this the bike Hailwood rode in the 60's? I stood next to it at Oulton Park when I was a kid.