Linked my Be1st bangkok bank debit card to paypal - code not found ?

Hi ,

I really need you guys help here .Any advice is appreciated .

I opened a bank account in Bangkok bank with Elite visa .I got the Be1st debit card for my account , all good .

I tried to register and link the card to a paypal , i just opened my new paypal and linked the card and got the 70 baht successfully deducted from my account and paypal wanted me input the 4 digit code but i don't see the code in netbanking or even in my bank statement , got surrounded by about 5 employees when i inquire this in my bank but no results...so any idea where i can get this code so i can verify my card ?

If i call to 1333 what's the extension to speak to a customer support directly ?

Any advice is much appreciated .

Thank you.

When you are looking at your savings account page in Bualuang iBanking, in the "Account Summary" Section, there is an item "Be1st Card Number" with a link next to it with your partially masked Visa Debit number. Click on this link and it will take you to the details of all the Visa Debit transactions on the card. The code is in the "Location" column of this transaction list, e.g. PP*XXXXCODE, where XXXX is the code.

Edited by vaultdweller0013