ISIS vows to blow up the White House in new video

webfact

ISIS vows to blow up the White House in new video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6BjvzT6lrw

NEW YORK: -- The Islamic State terror group released a new, six-minute video Thursday vowing to blow up the White House, the latest ISIS video that emerged less than a week after the deadly attacks in Paris.

In the new video published on an ISIS-linked jihadi forum, one of two fighters threatened U.S. and French presidents Barack Obama and Francois Hollande with more attacks similar to the Paris massacre, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute. "We will fry you with [suicide] belts and explosives," the fighter said.

The second fighter addressed France, saying, "You not prosper and you will not last long. We have started by you and we will end at the so-called White House which we will turn into black with our fires."

Full story: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/19/isis-vows-to-blow-up-white-house-in-new-video/

-- Foxnews 2015-11-20

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be wonderful to stop calling those morons ISIS, which indirectly approve they have a state, and call them

Daesh? which they hate, but since that has no verbal 'loading' with English speakers, they're oddly hard to train. Then again FOX 'news' not the sharpest tools in the media shed, and that's saying a lot, since quality reporting on both sides of the political divide ended with the watergate generation.

Don't the Tea Party freaks want to do the same thing?

Well they both believe in Jesus. Yup this is an unbelievable fact. Daesh follow the Qouran to the dot. They believe Jesus will 'return, lead them into battle in Syria, against 'Rome' and he will spear the emnemy leader. BTW they will spare Christians and Jews who pay a tax and an homage to them, but amazingly, they are not required to convert. Other Muslims are considered apostate and must die. Don't argue with me on this, Mo and his mad mates wrote the damn thing, go look it up. Edited by dhream

British burnt it down first...

We just rebuilt it and installed sprinklers.

They bring nothing new to the table.

61vqAs4j1UL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

source link:

courtesy of "Peter Snow"...Amazon Publishing

I genuinely didn't know this, I like to learn, so thanks for adding something more than the usual mindless drivel most contributors on here Mate!

send the legion !

what is France waiting for?

Busy in Africa, more precisely in Tchad, Cote d'Ivoire, Mali and RCA.

French elite shock troops. 12 of them were suspended for rape of children in RCA in refugee camps.

Iranian troops/equivalent are there already for 4 years...

Edited by Thorgal

As an earlier poster said, it is unfathomable to me why the politicians and the

media continue to refer to "Daesh" as IS (Islamic State) or ISIL (Islamic State

in Iraq and the Levant), because this only serves to convey some kind of Statehood

and legitimacy on them); a kind of encouragement, if you will.

We must understand that we are dealing with fanatics with warped minds. They

should continually be referred to simply as the terrorists which they are, and

disparage and belittle them at every opportunity.

As an earlier poster said, it is unfathomable to me why the politicians and the

media continue to refer to "Daesh" as IS (Islamic State) or ISIL (Islamic State

in Iraq and the Levant), because this only serves to convey some kind of Statehood

and legitimacy on them); a kind of encouragement, if you will.

We must understand that we are dealing with fanatics with warped minds. They

should continually be referred to simply as the terrorists which they are, and

disparage and belittle them at every opportunity.

You're absolutely right.

Might be because Daesh is harder to spell?

send the legion !

French elite shock troops. 12 of them were suspended for rape of children in RCA in refugee camps.

I don't see what the rape charges have to do with sending the legion against ISIS, but I guess they could be replaced in Africa with other troops.

Iranian equivalent?

That's something I would like to see.

I can't imagine the iranians being even half as effective as the legion when she is supported by warplanes and helis.

I think with 7500 men the legion is the largest elite corps in the world?

Not to mention, the French could save Assad, secure contracts for Alstom, Lafarge, Bouyges, etc. to rebuild the country and have Syria pay with oil, this could be France's way out of economic failure.

send the legion !

I don't see what the rape charges have to do with sending the legion against ISIS, but I guess they could be replaced in Africa with other troops.

Iranian equivalent?

I can't imagine the iranians being even half as effective as the legion when she is supported by warplanes and helis.

Not to mention, the French could save Assad, secure contracts for Alstom, Lafarge, Bouyges, etc. to rebuild the country and have Syria pay with oil, this could be France's way out of economic failure.

That might be like the US invading Iraq and saving Hussein

send the legion !

Iranian equivalent?

That might be like the US invading Iraq and saving Hussein

absolutely!

if the USA had been clever :-)

if they had done that, ISIS wouldn't even exist

Edited by manarak