Trump called out for appearing to mock disability

webfact

Trump isn't the only one that tends to make gaffes, or tell "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" lies.

If you consider a honest mistake, which was respectfully apologized for right from the moment Biden was aware of it, be the same as what this poor excuse for a human being does, then I think you deserve him as your next president.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing would make any difference to the people the post refers to.

All the same give up any hope or thinking Donald Trump could be elected POTUS.

Trump still has to prove he can win the Republican party nomination for president and no one has voted yet. Voting in the states won't begin until February. The nominating convention is next summer. Voting in the states finishes in June. So simmer down.

It would be a blessing if Trump did win the nomination because in the ge the Republican party would win maybe a dozen states. It would be a wipeout.

If Trump gets nominated it would be conclusive proof God finally decided to become a Democrat. biggrin.png

I agree, I think that when the REAL ballots are cast there are going to be some big surprises. Iowa is only important to pre-polling, the money boys gauge the horserace and place their bets. The Iowa vote itself? Hey, Santorum won in 2012, and look how close that put him to the nomination. I wonder what the clown car will look like after Super Tuesday -- I'm expecting a late entry or two that will add to the fun. Mitt and Newt?

In no way do I accept that DT is where he is now by some master plan he hatched beforehand. He was just doing his ego-driven reality show thing and gave this president thing a try, and then when he led the polls he just kept building on it. I think he's looking for a graceful way out, and has been since September. If by some chance he's still around after Super Tuesday I suspect he'll wake up one morning with a dead hooker in his bed (see Godfather II) and a television crew at his door.

I support DT as the GOP candidate because I know he'll never win the WH ( I favored Scott Walker for the same reason). I want him to keep up what he's doing because I want to see just how bad he can flock up. I want NYers to throw garbage at him when they see him, he wasn't far from that even before this. He'll never live down this bigoted high school bully stuff.

Trump 2016! Don't think, vote!

And then there is the media: at his announcement he knocked the Mexicans. Did ANY of the news channels say "nope, we don't do hate speech, no coverage for this guy." Even MSNBC pre-empted their programs to give full coverage to DT's campaign speeches. Liberal media my arse.

I would like to see Jeb knocked out of the race altogeher, but I think the party plans to install him.

Right wing winner who's right to bare arms Trump defends . Though I dont know who he supports for president I am sure it is not Bernie Sanders

635842976195496671-CU5oEefUYAAkYmH.jpg

Colorado spring lunatic who took three innocent lives, and destroyed many many more.

Edited by sirineou

New mainstream polling out the past 36 hours shows Trump has lost 12% support.

This has occurred since Bozo Himself made his remarks about guns in Paris, a national database predicated on a religion, thousands of Muslims in New Jersey, the NYT reporter.

So it's encouraging to see that even those voters who haven't any sense do manage to have some sensibilities.

Trump drops 12 percentage points in poll: Reuters/Ipsos

U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump's support among Republicans has dropped 12 points in less than a week, marking the real estate mogul's biggest decline since he vaulted to the top of the field in July, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Trump was the favorite of 31 percent of Republicans in a rolling poll in the five days ended on Nov. 27. That was down from a peak of 43 percent registered on Nov. 22.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-drops-12-percentage-points-in-poll-reuters-ipsos/ar-AAfJGgJ

Right wing winner who's right to bare arms Trump defends . Though I dont know who he supports for president I am sure it is not Bernie Sanders

Colorado spring lunatic who took three innocent lives, and destroyed many many more.

The right to bare arms is a fundamental right to nearly every person in the world and Trump probably defends it.

Women in many Islamic cultures cannot bare arms however. Normally only their bare faces appear in public.

Baring arms in the winter months can be uncomfortable.

You are welcome.

The right to bare arms is a fundamental right to nearly every person in the world and Trump probably defends it.

Women in many Islamic cultures cannot bare arms however. Normally only their bare faces appear in public.

You are welcome.

You are welcome.

Presumptuous.

Erroneous.

This moron should not be anywhere near a weapon of any kind.

You are welcome.

Very funny!

one of this days will admit the inevitable and get reading glasses but I am told that wearing them only accelerates the process.

I bet you also support Arming Bears, or was it the right to beer and armslaugh.png

Thank you for repeating the picture and issue, it only reinforces and repeats the point I wanted to makethumbsup.gif

Even professional wrestlers wouldn't have been so dumb or mean-spirited to make such a spastic parody of someone. Well, maybe that's going too far to say that because WWF audiences would have lapped it up. There's really not much difference between Wrestlemania fans and Trump fans. Same demographic, I'd guess.

Edit:

I don't know whether extending this stupidity to "Trump fans" is valid or even necessary. Demonization by association is always transparent. There are good and thoughtful people who like Trump because they like the others less. If this guy genuinely is disabled Trump's antics are inappropriate. However, many people in the US just want the slide into madness to stop.

You are questioning whether the guy is disabled? With a comment like that you think people will take your view seriously?

My statement is emphatic and unambiguous. If the man is disabled, I find Trump's actions deplorable. If this is the point of intellect upon which you cast your line, you have caught nothing. It is not incumbent to me with such a statement to research the guy's disability, or not. It is amply covered in my response.

Does this clown ever speak normally? Usually when he opens his mouth, and starts his wild gesticulations, it looks like his head might explode. Does this guy have high blood pressure, or is his face always that red?

He is certainly a sociopath with an emphasis on Narcissism, have anyone ever hear him admitting being wrong?

when he talks to investors at the boardroom you can bet he does not talk to them the same way,When he talks to his followers hi talks the language they understand. gibberish., Donald Trump is only in it for donald Trump.

Even professional wrestlers wouldn't have been so dumb or mean-spirited to make such a spastic parody of someone. Well, maybe that's going too far to say that because WWF audiences would have lapped it up. There's really not much difference between Wrestlemania fans and Trump fans. Same demographic, I'd guess.

Edit:

I don't know whether extending this stupidity to "Trump fans" is valid or even necessary. Demonization by association is always transparent. There are good and thoughtful people who like Trump because they like the others less. If this guy genuinely is disabled Trump's antics are inappropriate. However, many people in the US just want the slide into madness to stop.

You are questioning whether the guy is disabled? With a comment like that you think people will take your view seriously?

My statement is emphatic and unambiguous. If the man is disabled, I find Trump's actions deplorable. If this is the point of intellect upon which you cast your line, you have caught nothing. It is not incumbent to me with such a statement to research the guy's disability, or not. It is amply covered in my response.

Yes, don't really look into it and find out he is disabled, that would burst your bubble and your hero.

What,s wrong with him saying thousands of muslims were celebrating the 9/11 attack ? It was true and I saw it myself even here in dear old Pattaya Thailand ! In reality it was probably millions, not thousands sad.png

Because in this current society you can't really say anything to upset anybody and the only people you can openly criticize are white males.

I have just seen the video. Trump was clearly mocking the disabled guy. How some here can say that he wasn't is beyond me.

I think he stopped being funny/entertaining quite some time ago. He has been disgraceful lately.

Trump has no human defense.

He has to lie about it.

Lieing has become Trump's present modus operandi across the board.

Previously Trump could simply blow off a lot of steam which drew admirers to the billionaire for saying what he thinks.

Now however Trump has become a runaway locomotive loaded up with social and cultural explosives. .

Many Off Topic post removed - Donald Trump to 9/11 - quite a stretch

Forum Rules here -

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9. Please do not respond to insults with more insults but rather use the report button to report inflammatory posts.

You are welcome.

the USA isn't the world.

You are welcome.

the USA isn't the world.

Let me write that one down.

• 2 weeks later...

What,s wrong with him saying thousands of muslims were celebrating the 9/11 attack ? It was true and I saw it myself even here in dear old Pattaya Thailand ! In reality it was probably millions, not thousands sad.png

Because in this current society you can't really say anything to upset anybody and the only people you can openly criticize are white males.

You can criticise anyone you want if their behaviour deserves it, in that it is anti-social.

What you can't do is criticise someone because you don't like who they are, how they look, their colour or ethnicity, what faith they follow or because of a disability/trait they have no control over.

Quite rightly too.